Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game (1049 Views)

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Player in the house help me these two Bae I too gbadun them walai can't leave one for one any rules that can help a brother!

The first one we've been dating for a year now we met in Edo State

Now this January me and the first one had one or two issues and we broke up slightly on my way back to my base here I met this new opeke going to my state also and we got talking and she was a nice girl she even console me also well, to cut the story short I went back benin within 2 days again me and this new bae met and we smashed my people the other one we've talked things out and we back but my love is drifting to this new one mostly but I don't want to loose the other cos they are both okay and I want to keep them to myself alone how do I play these game both are in Edo State and I'm ibcity the other one can call me more than 15 times a day I don't just know how to play this game help a brother

Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by habsydiamond(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Then leave the two simple arithmetic.... grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by HELPMEWITHSEX: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
I will comment when dey pour you hot water.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2018
habsydiamond:
Then leave the two simple arithmetic.... grin
kole werk oo brother
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by donstan18: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2018
What game are you scribbling about?

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by ReinaFarine: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Kwantinue then...

Later we go hear story of how two jealous Edo ladies mutilated the dick of a wannabe player.

Sha enjoy the kpanshing and attention while it lasts...

E no better make you just the then say... You're going to be more focused in other areas of your life now and can't do serious commitments... But you can keep hooking up and stuffs and if they meet someone new before you're through working in yourself, no hard feelings...

This way, you're with them but it is an open relationship... Lying to TWO women you claim to LOVE will never turn out good at the end... Especially when they are crazy jealous like you claim.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:
What game are you scribbling about?
you be ontolo??
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Kwantinue then...
Especially when they are crazy jealous like you claim.
sister I'm in love with two of em
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by ReinaFarine: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
sister I'm in love with two of em

No you're not...
You're getting a power trip from playing two awesome girls... Don't confuse that for love..
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by donstan18: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
you be ontolo??
Ontolo na person wee no sabi play game
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Play and get burnt.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by LoudNdclear: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2018
How do you guys even do thing like this? I barely have time for myself, let alone having 2 gf...... the pressure is too much!!!

Then you will start hiding your phone, with various app for multilevel security phone lock, you will start hiding to receive calls and text messages,..... by the time you spend some time with babe no 1 then you will go spend time with babe no2 the entire day is gone you wouldn’t even have time for your life!!..... the pressure is just too much!!!!

And the childishness of it all is you keeping multiple gf either for sex or to gain the admiration of your friends ( you be bad guy ooo)..... son wake up the true bad guy is the dude that has his life on track.... you are not a “bad guy” wen you still ask your parent for money or your salary is less than minimum wage.

Keeping multiple girls is fucking depressing, guilt will just kill me, how do you look at her in the eyes and say “babe I love you” I can’t even handle it, I can’t even hide it guilt will kill me..... the pressure eh!!! I don’t know how you guys do it ooo..... I don’t want to know either...... you guys should be careful ooo, a lot of things are happening out there.

And you think having sex with babe no1 in the morning and sex with babe no2 in the evening is living the life? Friends will be hailing you to your grave .

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by habsydiamond(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
kole werk oo brother
u said u can't marry one and leave one....it's either u leave both or u marry both... The ball is in Ur court..,.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by cerowo(f): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Oliver twist. I pity your end if u still continue
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by igudia5(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2018
I'm 22 now and I also made my first millions at 20. This is crazy about u having multiple girls. Bro get money girls will be the one bothering u begging you not to hurt them( d next thing people will be shouting na is yahoo guy in the house cheesy )
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2018
igudia5:
I'm 22 now and I also made my first millions at 20. This is crazy about u having multiple girls. Bro get money girls will be the one bothering u begging you not to hurt them( d next thing people will be shouting na is yahoo guy in the house cheesy )

Keep checking my profile God is lookinatew
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Game!?? Jesus!

The world has lost its glory indeed
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2018
julietkcee:
Game!?? Jesus!

The world has lost its glory indeed

Lookatew
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Horlartunes:

Lookatew
yh wbt meh
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2018
julietkcee:
yh wbt meh
I can make you the 3rd
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Horlartunes:
I can make you the 3rd
Dude free me abeg
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Horlartunes: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
julietkcee:
Dude free me abeg

The quality you must have

1- booty

2- booby

3- Not too tall

4- working or doing something don't cumma put responsibilities on my head

5- you most be clean
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Raph01: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
OP, is Tony Tetuila ur mentor??
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Annie939(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
invite two of them and have fun u know ladies body are irresistible good luck
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women... Both Her Jealous Type How Do I Play These Game by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
I Have Four Girls On Ground And I Plan On dating All Four but It's quite certain It Would Paralyse My Future...

Choose One!

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Teenager Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133 Million (photos) / Who Is Hotter / Google Search Results Every Week In U.S Pastors Are Arrested For Child Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.