Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns (38483 Views)

Herdsmen Don’t Need Visa To Enter Nigeria – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Leader / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by bishopkay: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Hmm Wahala for who e kinsman no be president oo. So it has gotten to this? Where's the clueless IGP, Buratai etc to read out riot act?
They were swift to read same to shai, IPOB and ND militants undecided

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Mazi nnamdi kanu ON 12 Oct 2014: The Fulani will take over the entire South as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in a pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete; we will become their slaves forever.” On 6th Nov 2014: Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option; Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloodthirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his sectional views. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer.” On 2nd Dec. 2014: Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, slaughter, burn and destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Karlman: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2018
I just dey laugh!

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by AnodaIT(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Igbo and Yoruba businessmen coming to the north to source for living, do you give them land to establish their business.
“After signing the law, he invited the Miyetti Allah group and we told him not to implement the law. We told him to provide the land for these people and he refused.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by olaskul(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Dear friends,

please am a final year student of yabatech and in need of some financial support the money is to repay a debt of 50k which I incurred when my parent house rent was due but the person is hell bent on collecting his money back. Please people help me avert this shame that's about to befall me i plead.
Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by agwom(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2018
cry cry
Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by justuschi50: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2018
afonjas I blame u for putting buhari on that seat

3 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Xisnin(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari is a failure. This is just like Shekau issuing threats before bombing.

3 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Smutt360raven: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
I don't think the FG needs anything extra now to put this matter to rest.

This is a terrorist organization as far as I am concerned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by ctex4real(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
highrise07:

http://sunnewsonline.com/expect-more-bloodshed-in-benue-bosso-miyetti-allah-leader-warns/
this is more like ISIS claiming responsibility for an attack. Can someone explain to me how we got to this point? Where is our government? Our security agencies? I mean, this level of boldness is unseen anywhere else in the world! And some demented supporters of this government would ask us how we know that those behind the killings are fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Azo(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Wow. Naira land is full of uneducated literate. Clearly everyone that has commented did not read the whole article else they would have seen the Op is an idiot that feeds lies. His headline says one thing while the content says otherwise. Is this how stewpid everyone is these days? Men I fear for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Elexdallas(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
#buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Meajor(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
APC failure just dey visible like pregnant woman... Well I don't blame them shebi na dem get the vote of the people.... Just five people with five vote na dem want keep buhari till 2023 ko..... For Buhari case I don repent of my ignorance... I was blind but now I see.... To anyone wey I been push to vote for Buhari, biko forgive me... Na nw I understand wetin dey mean by "The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know"
I'm a repentant sinner. #2019ChangeDChange
God purnish Miyetti Allah

4 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by odesifo: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2018
This is why history must be taught in our schools. Those who neglect History are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past. Please read below and and learn. BEWARNED!!!!!!!

The Gross influx of Fulani herdsmen presently and now calls for the sharing of this history.
By John TAll JUKUNS SHOULD READ THIS.

The story is told of how King Yunfa, the Hausa Sarki in Gobir (now called Sokoto) hosted a Fulani immigrant called Usman Dan Fodiyo and his group in February 1804, as a result of this and since 1808 the whole of the northern region lost its kingdoms and were replaced by Fulani emirates.

King Yunfa is said to have been killed in 1808 and the Fulani warrior (Usman Dan Fodiyo) established Sokoto caliphate, making himself Sultan.

Gradually, other Hausa kingdoms were pillaged and taken over by the Fulani emirs. The ethnic groups in the core north were the first victims of Fulani imperialism, a venture that occurred because the people were given access to grazing land as a result of the hospitality of the hosts.

They however failed to overrun the Bornu and Jukun kingdoms , so the Shehu of Bornu and Aku Uka remains paramount till today!

The Afonja dynasty compromised by allowing a Fulani warrior known as Janta Alimi to settle in Ilorin, the Fulani guerrillas killed Afonja in 1824

And Ilorin, a Yoruba town under the Oyo empire, fell into Fulani hands, becoming an emirate under Sokoto caliphate till today! Even the attempts of the O'odua People's Congress (OPC) to revert to status quo ante and crown an Onilorin of Ilorin became an exercise in futility.

The Yoruba warriors got wise and defeated the Fulani jihadists in Osogbo in 1840, if this didn't happen there would most likely have been Fulani "emirs" as rulers in Oyo Alaafin, Ibadan, Owo, Osogbo, Ede, Ado, and Igede Ekiti today!

If the Bini Kingdom did not fight and repel the jihadists, they would have penetrated the Edo/Delta region beyond the present day Edo North Senatorial District which gave in and allowed the jihadists to overrun & islamize them.

Along with some ignorant folk most of them are now angling for grazing areas and a corridor through the entire federation. These grazing areas will in future become Fulani settlements, later commmunities and finally local government areas with elected officials.
If you think I am being alarmist look towards the once beautiful and serene Middle Belt state of Plateau.

The exact same thing happened in Jos.

Therefore, it will not be farfetched to conclude that the Fulani herdsmen are pawns in an agenda to overrun all towns in Nigeria! So that we will have emirs in Owerri, Enugu, Benin, Agatu,Wukari, Abeokuta and other towns where FG creates "grazing reserves" for Fulani herdsmen!

If Yunfa didn't accommodate Fodio and his warlike immigrants from Futatoro, Hausa sarkis would be ruling today in the north!

And if Afonja didn't conspire with Alimi, a Yoruba kingdom would not have been ruled by Alimi's offspring till today!

It is a subtle continuation of the 1804 Fulani jihad by the fully-armed and protected Fulani herdsmen with an age-old agenda to overrun and Islamize the whole of Nigeria very quickly.

I will end this with what someone rightly said- "The grazing bill is not an attempt to solve the problem, it's a subterfuge to progress the agenda"

It's an age-old political strategy really- ..create a problem, come up with a "solution" that advances the cause, and then give it a legal backing.
Make it look like a win-win situation.

Be as wise as serpents....

Spread this message for people to be aware.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2018
angry angry bubu/buratai,iG of police. over and out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2018
You can imagine the audacity undecided

We are talking about human lives and this cursed man is talking about an animal undecided

Where is that shameless FG and Orji Uzor Kalu that said the Herdsmen are not from Nigeria

These Herdsmen has being killing people in Benue before the gov. enacted that law

Whatever the case may be, how do you equate a human life to that of a cow shocked shocked shocked shocked

How come a civilian dictates for an elected governor

The blood of those people will bring you to ruins. Amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by fakati(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2018
If with this statement this idiot is still moving freely Buhari have to resign.

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Kulas: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Where are PMB e warriors defenders, i hope everybody can clearly see that truly PMB/APC are evil institution.Values cow lives more than Human lives. Love blood shedding. U can see how this man is boldly talking of shedding more blood and nobody will arrest him, if its Kanu or any other region, he wont go freely. Who are those supporting PMB?, please lets call spade a spade. Reject PMB/APC now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Iseoluwani: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2018
northvietnam:
let more blood flow

Insha Alah

The grazing law must be scrapped....

Sai Baba till infinito...

Please let's pray for yusuf Buhari so that he can get strong and return to his byking tins and finally die last last..

Oloriburku ni e, oni dagba. Wa sofo ni....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Richy4(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2018
If it were to be somewhere in Nigeria, the government would have organized an operation something... operation python dance, operation ostrich clapping or what ever sad. Mtcheww..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by millionboi2: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2018
northvietnam:
let more blood flow

Insha Alah

The grazing law must be scrapped....

Sai Baba till infinito...

Please let's pray for yusuf Buhari so that he can get strong and return to his byking tins and finally die last last..
You Don chop?

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by aolawale025: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Everyone is now a law unto himself.

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by yomtek(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
It is the turn of Benue now, it can be the turn of any other state tomorrow, God forbid! An injustice against one is an injustice against all. Let all well meaning Nigerians rise against these evil and heinous crime being committed in Benue and some other parts of the country. Nigerians AWAKE!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
WTF did I just read? This man should be arrested asap
And the one that ask Benue to arm their self, should be left free.I am not surprise by the level of hypocrisy in this forum.When Bagana was burn by Agatu people 2years ago,some idiot reported it here as a Fulani attack. And also last 3 months when Fulani were being killed in Adamawa you people were celebrating it.One thing i know never start what you can not finish.If you don't want die,then stop attacking Fulani.And as for the Tiv,they are also not native of that land.
Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by tiredoflife(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
There are about 8million fulanis in Nigeria
3million are Nigerians and are the super rich
Who no matter their wealth must acquire a fleet of cattle
To show their traditional status
These need the 5million Fulani who are the super poor of the tribes from mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad, central African republic to tend these herds of cattle.
Inside these 5million you ve the militia
The killer squad
They come in as stealth eagles
They kill and maim
They usually are not seen nor heard of
The do the dirty jobs
They come in whenever the sickly looking herdsmen complain about your people not allowing them free passage to your farms or rivers
Now they are calling for colonies
They want to live side by side with your aged parents
In the village
While you sit in Lagos
Abuja
London
Amelika
Paris
Showing us your Gucci bags
And all your ivory league certificate
Telling us how civilization has moved the west
How they ve done away with tribalism
But you forget to note that most times the western nations you quote are a people who ve more in common before they became nations
Yes they were little tribes with no pollution
Almost free of multitudes
But they fused you with 360 tribes
Asked you to love each other
As one nation
Oh oh you are seeing how foolish you are
Anyway back to the colonies
They will take land under the evil land use act of 1979 which they made a fool from the south to decree
Yes a Yoruba man called obj
You see these aboki as we call them
Think ahead
They are not as stupid as you think
They think 50years ahead
Now they will ask for water
The best lands will be given to them
Yes cattle eats grass
Were u expecting the worst lands
And when your wife and theirs meet in the market
And they ve a fight
They go home to report to the sickly looking husband in the colonies
Near your father's compound
And the kolanut is passed
The militia moves in at night
You make your last phone call home
And by morning
CNN picks it
BBC shouts it
Aljazera plays it
Your village has being wiped out
You ve no one to go home to again
No one to shine to
No one to show all you achieved in obodo oyinbo
And in Lagos and abuja
Your civilization has become your undoing
Welcome to the civilized Nigeria. wink

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by XingXhang(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Islam is a scam.

Where is Freeze? People are dying through this. Nobody is dying by tithing. Attend to this, Mr Know-it-all or is he scared?
They will spend their energy talking about Men of God and tithing...This is the real deal.

Who gave him such audacity? Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by Coldfeets: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Another Shekau is born!

1 Like

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by tiredoflife(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Good morning buharist
Hope the pain and poverty meets you well
The country is in comatose
Jonathan really finished us
Oil was $114 a barrel and the idiots didn't save
He kept on spending and spending from the reserves and ECA
Today oil has passed the $60 mark
Our budget benchmark for spending is around $35
Buhari is saving
The ECA is growing
While Jonathan was spending and borrowing less buhari in the same position is saving and borrowing more at an alarming interest rate that will take us 21yrs to pay it back
That's if we would not ask for another debt relief
The communal clash of peace loving herdsmen and stupid famers are causing us to trend for the wrong reasons.
How can we blame the Fulani herdsmen
They go about grazing on the farms of cassava and everything the stupid farmers plant.
Are they not suppose to be their brother's keeper
Now they made the state government to ban open grazing so they must pay with their blood.
I laugh at the people of the middle belt
They feel more northerner than the north
The want to be nationalist
The pivot point of the country
Yesterday they buried 73 stupid people who all they did was to cross the path of Fulani
They didn't allow their cattle to graze on their farm lands filled with potatoes that give the cows strength
Casava that's the salad for cattle
Vegetables thats the desert to make digestion easy
Now they are calling for colonies in all the states of Nigeria
Yes ke
Even in my small village
And yours
Yes you looking at me
Your village
They want free lands
With boreholes
Make shift tents where they can keep their wives to breed along side your wives
Funny these Fulani are not Nigerians
But they will come in through their cousins
Yes they will be invited from Niger
Burkina Faso
Chad
Central African republic
Some from Mali
Ivory coast
And yes they will breed
Go to schools with your kids
Become Nigerians after 50yrs
They will have serikis
Who after a while will be emirs
Yes emirs of ogbomosho
Emirs of Lagos
Emirs of urohobo
Can you imagine
My urohobo
Well it will happen
Because a few of us are stupid
Buharist hope you are OK with it
That your gate man will tell them all they need to know about you
The day you oppose them
While you sleep in your big man house
They will secretly open the gates
And you will be next to ve a mass burial
Political jihad is here
Mr and Mrs I too liberal
Awon live and let's live
The world is a global village
Awon one Nigeria
We are in trouble
And we can't do anything about it because you fools won't listen.
Make I begin prepare to ve a Fulani babe
At least I won't go down without shagging one lol grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns by VEE2010(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Am happy this news is coming from Sun newspaper, Orji Uzor Kalu supposed owner is claiming that, the killings are politically motivated to frustrate so-called anti corruption war.
I don't think OUK is a Nigerian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo) / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.