Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Feel Insecure Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Insecure Now (2278 Views)

I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Apina(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Osetventure:
HEY GUYS!!!

This is my first account ever, and my first post on Nairaland as well.

I and my girlfriend have been dating for 3yrs now, she will be 20 by November, this yr, while I will be 26 by March this year.

After her secondary school 3 yrs ago, her parents enrolled her in one IT company, were she studied cyberspace space security system manipulations, and some programming languages: java, php, html , and so many others. She spent 2 yrs studying in that foreign IT institution.

The real gist now is that she recently gained an admission into UNN to study Pure mathematics. The school had their quarter semester of this session first semester last year(Nov to Dec before Christmas break).

My worries is as follows below:

* she is so beautiful, radiant, elegant, and brainy.
* her graduate-assistant lectures already know her and are constantly calling her on phone.
* some random guys do call her always.

From the above points I highlighted, one can easily understand that she is already a kinda centre of attraction. I was in her company during this Christmas, when one guy called her and from there conversation, I sensed it was a lecturer. After the call I asked her the identity of the caller, and she said her lecturer. I asked her why they call het always, and she told me that she is for me and will always be for me, that nobody gonna take her away from me.

Furthermore, she said the lecturers always ask her for her contact number, which she gives them in other not to appear disrespectful to them. I asked her about the other guys calling her, and she said the were coursemates on GST courses, that many of them are course reps.

She confided in me that they all want to date her but she always tell them that she has a guy in her life, but they always insist that they be her friends with no stringe attached. She concluded by telling me that most of the guys said that they were jealous of that her guy.

Despite her explanations, I'm still not convinced. Although, the conversations ain't romantic, and she puts the call on out side speaker so I could hear their conversations and not feel anything bad.

Please, she has traveled back to school now(at Nsukka). Should I continue with the relationship or call it a quit, for I'm too emotional in terms of love? Should I keep believing her words?

I don't want to develop HBP at this my young age because of a girl. I need apt and concise advice now.

Thank you all
Hope you have taken your share of the national treasure? Until the day u go knock her papa door with palm wine and they accept, u have no say as to what she chooses to do whether u are around or not. If u really want assurance, go and see her parents cos this one u carry woman matter for head like gala, it's not worth the stress. undecided
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=FrancisDozie post=64225473][/quote]She stays off campus. She is in Mathematics department. It appears absurd, should I paste her name and reg. no here.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Osetventure: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
ibietela2:

Doe she call you? Or chat with you?

communication and trust are very important
yes we communicate most often.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Osetventure:
She stays off campus. She is in Mathematics department. It appears absurd, should I paste her name and reg. no here.
you can send it elsewhere like BBM but not here (2baad318)
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Rigel95(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
1.have a plan B.
2.Love her still and keep doing as you were doing before.
3.Upgrade yourself so you dont seem stale to her.
4. Finally, Dont put all your eggs in a basket.
Re: I Feel Insecure Now by Rigel95(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
NO.Having lots of money does not guarantee meeting a good woman. If anything, it exposes you more to vultures and scavengers who have only come to live lavish with you.

mapist:

Excellent; make sure you face your endeavour and STRIVE to be good at it. When money is made through legit means, you will have rest of mind and a wonderful lady will come your way. You need not distract yourself with thoughts about a 20 year old who doesnt know her left from her right.

Lastly, may God bless us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With Nairaland Guys / . / Harry B Rob Rita Nyash In His Preek PHOTOS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.