Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn (46993 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
wane01:
This guy needs to read the 48 laws of power inorder to correct his basketmouth

Lwkmd.... But if I may ask who are u referring to
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by donsimoniiblog: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Orodje:
OP you make sense die, forget all this people quoting you me I use to be his fan and I had always compare him with Tecno arguing with my friends that he is better than him not until he made some useless statement on twitter supporting Ghana over his own country.

The four things you just listed is damn right thumps up op for saying my mind

CORRECT GEE
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by donsimoniiblog: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2018
wane01:
This guy needs to read the 48 laws of power inorder to correct his basketmouth

MR EAZI?

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by boss1310(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Parollawd:

Ice prince still has likes on his Instagram
Thank you
yea and he is still been called for shows which simply means music still pay him even if its not how it used to be.every artist have his peak time but it doesn't mean they are finished when their music stop being as popular as they used to be.this write up trying to make eazi's career as being over is useless because as you may not be a fan he still have die hard fans and don't think am one of those cos I never really like current Nigerian songs I hear everyday but it doesn't mean they are bad cos those songs make people's day even if am not among them
in conclusion what am trying to tell you is that your personal opinion about an artist or any song doesn't matter at all so far there are those who still listen to it

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by donsimoniiblog: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
boss1310:
yea and he is still been called for shows which simply means music still pay him even if its not how it used to be.every artist have his peak time but it doesn't mean they are finished when their music stop being as popular as they used to be.this write up trying to make eazi's career as being over is useless because as you may not be a fan he still have die hard fans and don't think am one of those cos I never really like current Nigerian songs I hear everyday but it doesn't mean they are bad cos those songs make people's day even if am not among them
in conclusion what am trying to tell you is that your personal opinion about an artist or any song doesn't matter at all so far there are those who still listen to it

well noted bro...no be fight, but this mr eazi didnt stay at the top for too l0ong and thats what we are trying to highlight..no one is talking about shows...his ACCRA TO LAGOS EP still on replay here
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

well noted bro...no be fight, but this mr eazi didnt stay at the top for too l0ong and thats what we are trying to highlight..no one is talking about shows...his ACCRA TO LAGOS EP still on replay here

Fact
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Lomprico2: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
The guy is about to wed the daughter of one of the richest men in the country, has a successful career and you are here counting his mistakes?
Op have you eaten today?

So marrying a rich man's daughter is an achievement for you?

9 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by tstx(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
The guy is about to wed the daughter of one of the richest men in the country, has a successful career and you are here counting his mistakes?
Op have you eaten today?
Brutality
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Follygunners: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Who be dis Mr. Hard-guy, abeg ?
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
You came here to bury him. Leave the dude alone
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Awoo88: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
Op have you eaten today?
That will not happen. Infact expect separation very soon since he is not trending any more. Those girls will marry their likes

3 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by SheIsElle(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
Op have you eaten today?
And for you that equates success? You really do sound like you think from your anus. Am sure you are the one that gave her out to him for marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Austinoiz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Op, wetin concern u with Mr. Eazi's career? Abi na your career?
Now, simply tell us you want to be recruited as Mr. Eazi's PR. If that is the case, you know where and how to contact his management. Stop hating bro.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by lascopes(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Plenty English...checking oxford dico
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Only Nigerians like one week, one song artists. Musicians spend years trying to to release a song. Adele took 3/4 years break between her first and second album and the same with the third. That's how music works, releasing songs every week is nonsense and won't work. If the Government starts taxing these artists ehh, almost all will declare bankruptcy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
SheIsElle:

And for you that equates success? You really do sound like you think from your anus. Am sure you are the one that gave her out to him for marriage.
I'm.
And I said about to not married, learn to think with your brain and not your vagina.
With the sex doll coming, people like you will have very little to offer.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

This one doesn't have sense o... Lwkmd... The temi u are talking about self is still struggling in her own career self.. Remove her father's money and no one know hers
With what u just said now, why didn't Tiwa Savage husband teebilz make it even more when he married her....
We are talking about his music career not his networth
Use your brain, not your legs to think

Your comparison is very wrong as Teebilz is not an Artist. Mr Eazi is.

Mr Eazi didn't have the connects to perform in the Late Show with James Corden Now he has. He has more connects.
The same connect that ICE Prince used to Almost sign a Deal with RokNation when he was partially with DJ Cuppy some years back but didn't use it.

Mr Eazi is at the top, He doesn't need validation from you OR anyone else.

Also Dropping a good song once in a while is better than trying to be consistent & dropping Trash like Olamide & his fellows.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Patrick33(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some folks are damn right STUPID...sorry if it offends you but the article is simple..how he fell from grace to grass ''musically"...dont bring the guy relationship with temi into this...Which kind foolishness? Some of you saying he is gonna get married to her....shae you can predict future? or Have they brought kolanut and dry gin to tell you? Foolish fools..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Iamtipsyy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bull shit write up. Mr eazi was a star in a year consistency na eazi get am. He's a beast in the uk. He's made a lot of streaming money too.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by SheIsElle(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

The more you type, the more you expose how bereft of knowledge you truly are.
First off, temi is the daughter of billionaire with practically no talent who can afford to coast on her father's wealth and live out large and happily, mr Eazi doesn't have such a luxury and must use his opportunities better.
Secondly, mr Eazi might not be popping in Nigeria radios like before, but he's bigger internationally now with more than four songs chatting on billboard UK top 200 ,he's performed for Jay Z tidal, along with so many other international events, he's been featured at E network etc who do you think facilitated all that, do you think it's merely coincidental that he started getting such opportunities once he started dating Temi?
And last but not the least, your comparison with tiwa and tblizz further buttresses my point that you have absolutely nothing in your head.
Tiwa is not even one percent what otedola is and t blizz is not a musician but a manager, who has managed successful artistes including tiwa herself before he married her.
I advice you use all these points you've listed and apply it to your own career (if you have any) who knows you might achieve something and be discussed by other people too.
And I know what you're trying to do, using this back and forth to push yourself to the front page, sorry, I won't fall for that trick and I won't reply you anymore. You'll have to earn your front page like everyone else.
Get busy and get productive.
BTW, your article sucks, hope you're not planning a career as a writer. I wouldn't advice it.
Bro, the article is now on the front page. You can also apply your last advice to yourself. You won't be on nairaland land all day arguing if you had something productive to do with your time.
Mr I-know-it-all, no one pays you for being a sycophant, Mr Easy that you are sweating and killing yourself to defend doesn't even know your first name. Please take it easy before you kill yourself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by SheIsElle(f): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

I'm.
And I said about to not married, learn to think with your brain and not your vagina.
Am sure he is the one that told you he is about marrying her. Good enough the doll will be in both sexes. Don't sweat it because you can't even afford the sex doll, you can't even be friends with someone who has one, so stop giving yourself hope. You are still down with the olosho down your street.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Austinoiz:
Op, wetin concern u with Mr. Eazi's career? Abi na your career?
Now, simply tell us you want to be recruited as Mr. Eazi's PR. If that is the case, you know where and how to contact his management. Stop hating bro.

Ain't hating.... Just stating facts
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

I'm.

This talk weak my p**is
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
truthsayer009:

Your comparison is very wrong as Teebilz is not an Artist. Mr Eazi is.

Mr Eazi didn't have the connects to perform in the Late Show with James Corden Now he has. He has more connects.
The same connect that ICE Prince used to Almost sign a Deal with RokNation when he was partially with DJ Cuppy some years back but didn't use it.

Mr Eazi is at the top, He doesn't need validation from you OR anyone else.

Also Dropping a good song once in a while is better than trying to be consistent & dropping Trash like Olamide & his fellows.

U are entitled to your opinions
But do u also mean that he was right when he said he brought Ghanaian vibes and all that shii
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Patrick33:
Some folks are damn right STUPID...sorry if it offends you but the article is simple..how he fell from grace to grass ''musically"...dont bring the guy relationship with temi into this...Which kind foolishness? Some of you saying he is gonna get married to her....shae you can predict future? or Have they brought kolanut and dry gin to tell you? Foolish fools..

God bless u

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
Bull shit write up. Mr eazi was a star in a year consistency na eazi get am. He's a beast in the uk. He's made a lot of streaming money too.

I can see that he has won so many awards

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

U are entitled to your opinions
But do u also mean that he was right when he said he brought Ghanaian vibes and all that shii

Yes he was right to a point. Many Ghanian artist gave us their vibes too before he came along though, like Fuse ODG, Sardokie Etc

We don't want to accept that because we are Proud Nigerians. Well, that is fine.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by SheIsElle(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Babe Pls can u message me on whatsapp 09060017760
Savage art thou...
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.