Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn (46992 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by themayor4542(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
In my opinion, his greatest undoing in the context of Nigerian music industry was his bragging about being the one to bring Ghanaian tunes to Nigeria. Quite frankly things are not quite the same since then.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Scar44:
bro try go educate yourself more. Na rubbish be your write up no single fact!

You this irrelevant thing with 44 scars is quoting me unnecessarily on nairaland.... And u said to educate myself when u don't know shii about me, I should insult u rn... But i won't.... Because I will only be coming down to your level... Now swerve and go back to the hole of irrelevancy..

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
DJperdurabo:

I don't think Mr Eazi will find your attributing his success largely to his girlfriend's financial and social connections flattering (this is what I get from reading your post). I like to think he would want to be recognized for his hard work paving the way to his success rather than riding on the back of a lover's supposed connects, fame and wealth.

Another sensible person spotted on nairaland.... You people are so few
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, I know the article is now on the front page, I can tell by the number of likes I'm receiving from it.
Unlike you, I'm not dumb!

Threebear.... Why have u chosen to make foolishness and misfortune your neighbors.. Try to be sensible biko

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
sleek82:
Now i see why relationships hit the wall early around here....i can only be surprised at the comments i read on NL, imagine the op talking about the guy's music career and all people could say is the guy's relationship with Otedola's daughter? What's the relevance? OMG
As far as I'm concerned, op hit the nail...first, i agree pride dented the guy's career and his dress sense is -6 for rating. Sometimes he dresses like the fulani herdsmen!!!

Very true
Imagine if Mr eazi sees this, all these his supposed fan are making it seem like the gal is the reason we even know him
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
safarigirl:
@parollawd, i must commend your ability to converse with yourself using your alias moniker grin

Is it just a coincidence that your blog is donsinimoniiblog and a moniker with that same name is backing you up? cheesy

Real smooth wink. Well done

Well. For your info ma.. There are authors on the blog, go and check it out.. And prophecy is actually the one using the other moniker.. It's a good thing u tried to use your brain tho.... But seriously.... Don't use it for stuffs that are bigger than it's capacity

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
jaytime:
Op, in my own opinion, the reason why he's drifting to oblivion is that the Ghanian vibe he claimed he brought, other Artistes 'collected' it and did it better than him. Runtown comes to mind.

Your opinion is very welcomed
But need I remind u that azonto is a Ghanaian shii and we have being dancing it even before Mr eazi thought of entering the studio?
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
bamoski:

How can someone create two monikers and be quoting himself?

Shows that you're suffering from a personality disorder.

Seriously Yall. Should stop typing this, we are actually two different persons.... I am Simon and the other is Ewans or prophecy... Tf
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

grin I already busted the fraud. They even write the same way, he has more than three monikers, he's been replying himself even liking his own comments, I've seen desperate people but this is on a whole other level.

This thing just wants to. Claim smart when the mark of foolishness has been drawn like a stretch mark on your forehead.... I ain't gonna argue about this.... Believe whatever u want.. N
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by bamoski(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Seriously Yall. Should stop typing this, we are actually two different persons.... I am Simon and the other is Ewans or prophecy... Tf

Both of you coincidentally decided promoting thesame blog in your signatures right?

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

This thing just wants to. Claim smart when the mark of foolishness has been drawn like a stretch mark on your forehead.... I ain't gonna argue about this.... Believe whatever u want.. N
How do you even run a blog with such poor grammatical skills, I thought perfect knowledge of the English language was a prerequisite for writing?

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Well. For your info ma.. There are authors on the blog, go and check it out.. And prophecy is actually the one using the other moniker.. It's a good thing u tried to use your brain tho.... But seriously.... Don't use it for stuffs that are bigger than it's capacity
Its

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Threebear.... Why have u chosen to make foolishness and misfortune your neighbors.. Try to be sensible biko
Sweetie, I'm smarter than everyone in your family put together, raised to power 2 .

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
bamoski:

Both of you coincidentally decided promoting thesame blog in your signatures right?

Click www.donsimonii.com check authors on the blog and tell me if we ain't 4...Pls don't jump into conclusions next time... I won't take out time to explain before trolling
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Its

Thanks nairaland auto correct, I hope one of nairaland moderators pay you for this... Worthless dimwitted ape with low iq
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Sweetie, I'm smarter than everyone in your family put together, raised to power 2 .

U say weytin, one of your major characteristics is foolishness.... So continue
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

How do you even run a blog with such poor grammatical skills, I thought perfect knowledge of the English language was a prerequisite for writing?

My article made front page... Now twerk into misfortune and irrelevancy
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

My article made front page... Now twerk into misfortune and irrelevancy
Is that your greatest achievement in life? grin
After two days of using your different monikers, you finally made front page that other people do in a few minutes ,wow you deserve a standing ovation.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by labi1977(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Pls face him well, guy is a dunce.

Criticising eazis pr while ruining ur blogs own here. Can never visit ur blog based ur behaviour here.

Every artist fs up sometime, he is doing ok despite mistakes. But Ur not even on any level to criticize him tho. Not a huge fan but he's just starting really.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

U say weytin, one of your major characteristics is foolishness.... So continue
If I am foolish, then what are you, because I know I'm smarter than you are.
That makes you less than foolish.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
labi1977:

Criticising eazis pr while ruining ur blogs own here. Can never visit ur blog based ur behavior here.

Every artist fs up sometime, he is doing ok despite mistakes. But Ur not even on any level to criticize him tho. Not a huge fan but he's just starting really.
Don't mind the noise maker, he'll be banned soon anyway.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Is that your greatest achievement in life? grin
After two days of using your different monikers, you finally made front page that other people do in a few minutes ,wow you deserve a standing ovation.

And I can see that your only achievement is trying to spy me and know if I am using two monikers and u still even failed.... Guy the mark if failure is on your forehead

U will forever be a fan
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
labi1977:

Criticising eazis pr while ruining ur blogs own here. Can never visit ur blog based ur behavior here.

I am on nairaland to have fun not to teach people English.. How will I tutor you and at the same time blog... Kolewerk
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
Don't mind the noise maker, he'll be banned soon anyway.

This thing is pained
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

And I can see that your only achievement is trying to spy me and know if I am using two monikers and u still even failed.... Guy the mark if failure is on your forehead

U will forever be a fan
You would know all about failure because you're living it.
I don't spy on irrelevant people like you, lol, improve on your writing, you're terrible.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

You would know all about failure because you're living it.
I don't say on irrelevant people like you, lol, improve on your writing, you're terrible.

You have been typing the same thing since.. Seems like your brain is on auto repeat.. And hence you are stuck on foolishness.... Keep it up
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

This thing is pained
I have faced more intense opponents, if I wasn't pained by them what gives you the impression I'll be pained by the words of a struggling blogger that can barely string Two or three words together without a grammatical blunder. grin
You overate yourself child.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

You have been typing the same thing since.. Seems like your brain is on auto repeat.. And hence you are stuck on foolishness.... Keep it up
That's makes the two of us, I can barely count how many times you've said "foolishness " is that the only word you managed to learn at your rural situated primary school?
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

I have faced more intense opponents, if I wasn't pained by them what gives you the impression I'll be pained by the words of a struggling blogger that can barely string Two or three words together without a grammatical blunder. grin
You overate yourself child.

The same blogger you have been famzing... U just stated your only achievement in life which is dissing and trolling.... My boy u will only make it if Bill gates hawk gala
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

That's makes the two of us, I can barely count how many times you've said "foolishness " is that the only word you managed to learn at your rural situated primary school?

This thing wants to famz his destiny helper... Lwkmd...
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

The same blogger you have been famzing... U just stated your only achievement in life which is dissing and trolling.... My boy u will only make it if Bill gates hawk gala
Clearly your poor education can't let you tell the difference between famsing and dissing, I wouldn't blame you, your lack of exposure is ridiculously visible.
My boy you can't speak of anyone's destiny, you're not even in control of yours, reason why your intellectual property was stolen and you couldn't do nothing. Pray against the spirit of working and others reaping the reward. grin
Ancestral curses are very powerful.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

This thing wants to famz his destiny helper... Lwkmd...
Help your destiny first, before helping others, I'm positive I can feed you without breaking a sweat, what do I need from a blogger whose only success is moving a terrible article that the subject will never read to nairaland front page. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Shuts Down Ikeja Shopping Mall; Meets Female Old Fan (Pics) / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.