Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation (4665 Views)

Help About Premature Ejaculation (PRE CUM) / Things To Know About Premature Ejaculation / Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by makydebbie(f): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chukazu:

You are seriously looking for war between Nigeria and Ghana, but we too big for that; we wee colonize you guys instead cool tongue
I'll love to see you try. grin

1 Like

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
benzics:
what about we that suffer from DE? How i wish i am like the normal '10 minutes' man... Sex for long is really not enjoyable, you just keep pumping for hours wondering if you'll ever cum... Everything na problem sha

I think Anxiety is the cause of PE , it is more of psychological than medical ...
Most guys already finished having sex in their minds before the real act itself no wonder they pour in 2mins ...

The less anxious you are, the longer u last .......... !!!

As some are complaining about Pre , I am complaining about Post ....... Post is still better than pre sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by naturalwaves: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
There are different things that come into play when talking about PE and let me just give my humble advice.

1. Never penetrate a lady with the first erection. This is what I mean..... You guys are together, you get a bit naughty around the house, you get it up, take a break, gist, talk, get it down. If you can do about three cycles before the main act, you're not gonna have a PE.

2. Having PE is not even a problem at all if you can minimize the refraction period. Refraction period is the time it takes to get it up again after ejaculation and thus varies from as small as 30 seconds to two weeks. I'm sure a lady wouldn't mind if you can go on again in about one minute or less after ejaculation. How do you do this? So simple! The greatest mistake most guys make is to bang furiously when approaching ejaculation and this is wrong. If you do this, you are going to collapse your chambers. If you wanna ejaculate, best thing to do is to stop banging, ejaculate. If you do this, you cannot even go limp cos your capillaries will still be opened for blood flow. This isn't documented in any medical journal that I have seen but works like magic. There are other numerous tips of at least 10 but these two first of all, works like magic.

3 Likes

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by Princefrankie1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nygma:
The day I received the greatest disgrace of my life was when I cummed at just the fifth thrust after promising the babe hard wood for 4 hours. Mehn I pulled up my shorts and quickly left.I never passed her street again but the bitch snitched and her friends still laugh at me till today.

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I understand that feeling bruv.
Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by Nygma(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Princefrankie1:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
I understand that feeling bruv.
lol
Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by Chukazu: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
makydebbie:
I'll love to see you try. grin

I know you have always wanted to join "the refugee all star" grin

But you won't become a refugee in my hands tongue

God forbid !

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chukazu:

I know you have always wanted to join "the refugee all star" grin

But you won't become a refugee in my hands tongue

God forbid !
Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by oglalasioux(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
It is still hard to explain premature ejaculation. But in my opinion it comes from how our joystick developed. It is the same with breasts; some have evolved to be highly sensitive while some are not. Highly sensitive dicks will cum easily while the non sensitive ones last long. Some girls with high sensitive nipples wet their pants at the slightest touch while others don't. That's how evolution made us.

The game for men is keeping erection. While it is common to lose erection at ejaculation, some men have mastered how to keep their erection even through multiple ejaculations.
Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by haylegbede1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
naturalwaves:
There are different things that come into play when talking about PE and let me just give my humble advice.

1. Never penetrate a lady with the first erection. This is what I mean..... You guys are together, you get a bit naughty around the house, you get it up, take a break, gist, talk, get it down. If you can do about three cycles before the main act, you're not gonna have a PE.

2. Having PE is not even a problem at all if you can minimize the refraction period. Refraction period is the time it takes to get it up again after ejaculation and thus varies from as small as 30 seconds to two weeks. I'm sure a lady wouldn't mind if you can go on again in about one minute or less after ejaculation. How do you do this? So simple! The greatest mistake most guys make is to bang furiously when approaching ejaculation and this is wrong. If you do this, you are going to collapse your chambers. If you wanna ejaculate, best thing to do is to stop banging, ejaculate. If you do this, you cannot even go limp cos your capillaries will still be opened for blood flow. This isn't documented in any medical journal that I have seen but works like magic. There are other numerous tips of at least 10 but these two first of all, works like magic.

I don't know about the first but you see this second one

Aint nothing badder!

Works like bablawo charm
Re: The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation by naturalwaves: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
haylegbede1:

I don't know about the first but you see this second one

Aint nothing badder!

Works like bablawo charm
Hahahahahahaha. Abi o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Abby Chioma Poses Topless As She Shares Her Worries While Under Lockdown (photos / My Conversation With A Lunatic From India(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.