Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation (1155 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Things To Know About Premature Ejaculation / The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by Umaruibrahim26: 10:21pm On May 23, 2019
Dear friend

My name is Umoru Ibrahim and first thing you should know about me is I’m not a relationship or a sex expert nor a doctor. In fact I’m not anything close to that...

I believe you’re here because you want to know about the most common problem men do have — premature ejaculation. But unfortunately no one agrees they have this but deep down they know they do and wish they could trust someone to talk about it with

About a year ago, i was an indomie man (2 mins man) as my EX do call me. I can’t blame her, she was sexually fustrated and tired of being faithful

Fast forward to today, my confidence had boosted to a 100 and I can get on with my new GF without getting anxious or scared...

While reading through PUNCH news online, one post caught my eyes and it said “About 6 in 10 Nigerian men suffer from premature ejaculation and I’m like “wow!”

How can that be possible when most men claim they don’t have it

Well to be honest with you, from my research I found out that there’s no “known” cause for premature ejaculation as well as no permanent cure for this too because even the most sexually active men experience this sometimes

However there are long term natural solution and drugs, pills, herbal stuffs are not part of it or whatever you have been trying

You may not believe this which i don’t want you to..

I have been down that ugly road and know exactly how you feel so I’m dedicating my spare time to helping you overcome premature ejaculation and of course regain your confidence

And PLEASE!! If you’re okay with your sexual life DO NOT read further... this is not for you

This is for those who are like the old me and want to get back their confidence in bed

Because I will be sharing little known facts and practical tips that I spent years researching on that helps you last longer

Please for your sake, read these words carefully. Every word is true and it has taken me the better part of my lifetime to discover what I will be revealing to you...

Read on..
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by yorlq94: 10:35pm On May 23, 2019
continue with your post so to learn from you
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by Umaruibrahim26: 11:00pm On May 23, 2019
If you have been disillusioned into thinking that there’s nothing you can do to prevent or overcome premature ejaculation(P.E) and that it’s just something “you’re born with” or “can’t do anything about” then hopefully this will change your mind and inspire you.

Because the truth is that there’re unique ways to overcome P.E and being able to last longer in bed is something that lies within your control

I’m confident the information you’ll find on here will give you insight and guidance into the sex life you have always dreamed of experiencing! I believe all men can learn to overcome their premature ejaculation struggles. It just takes a little bit knowledge and conscious effort.

LET’S GET STARTED...

We all long to experience sexual fulfillment, erotic connection, desire, and passion. But if you struggle with early ejaculation (PE), you’re missing out…… missing out on pleasure and connection during sex because you are ejaculating faster than you’d like... it’s not your fault really..

And before you even know it, before you even experience arousal building in your body – you cum! Arrggh! Instead of pleasure, you experience psychological frustration and emotional pain that is often overwhelming and limits connection — with both yourself and with your partner.

To add salt to the injury, you’re disappointed in yourself cursing the universe why it’s so unfair to you and you can tell the disappointment on your partners face... how bad that feels!

I want to help you learn the practical skills that you need to last longer and experience more pleasure in your body. I want to give you the PE treatment plan that will really work for you and NOT what I “think” will work!

But first, I will help you get a more clear understanding around the underlying reasons behind your struggle. Illuminating the factors that contribute to your early ejaculation (PE) is often the first step in releasing you from the forces that are holding you back.

…..I don’t currently have a partner?

I want to mention that you do not need to be in a relationship to start this process. My approach is meant for men at any stage of a relationship or who are not in a relationship at all. Meaning, you can start practicing this approach today regardless of how much sex you are having.

This approach will also be helpful for you whether or not you have just started ejaculating early or if this has been a lifelong struggle.

Although most early ejaculators (PE) face similar hurdles, I recommend following this advice at your own pace and figuring out what parts are most applicable to you.

My goal is to help you last longer, feel more pleasure and erotic energy in your body, and be able to relax and enjoy sex.

And you may ask, why am I spending my precious time trying to help you at NO cost whatsoever...

Well let’s say I’m not part of the larger percent of people who has the knowledge and don’t want to share and also being down that shit hole is no joke

Is it premature ejaculation or early ejaculation?

Say “yay” if you’d like me to continue...
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by Amaechi9(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
yay ride on
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by Umaruibrahim26: 12:52am On May 24, 2019
I typically do not refer to this issue as premature ejaculation (PE), I refer to it as early ejaculation, because you’re cumming earlier than you want.

To me, the phrasing early ejaculation feels a little softer and less intimidating. (Note: to get this article widely spread so people like yourself can see it, I will be using premature ejaculation or PE more frequently then I would typically in sessions

First we need to understand what are factors associated with this early cumming, that way we can deal with those factors which in turn helps our body system

Anxiety

I view early ejaculation (PE) as a form of anxiety. Your body is getting overwhelmed by the feeling of arousal for one reason or another.

You start to feel the build up and your erection coming on, then somehow anxiety takes over and arousal literally goes right through you

It’s like a fight or flight response – your body is in a state of panic and falls into the false belief that it only has two options: to ejaculate or lose your erection – anything to let go of that anxiety.

It’s pretty common for men who struggle with premature ejaculation to eventually be unable to get hard under stressful situations, like being with a partner. These men started with early ejaculation and now have found themselves unable to get hard. Unfortunately, this becomes the norm for them.

Do you understand? Good... I know you would!

Let’s move..

The body eventually becomes too overwhelmed by the anxiety to connect with arousal at all.

Regardless of how the pattern of anxiety originally got created, it now feeds on itself and creates something like a unique system where you continue to get more and more anxious around arousal and sex, making the issues of control more and more enclosed

A fun and fulfilling sex requires a state of openness and the right state of mind, and anxiety doesn’t allow this openness to happen

When it’s time to have sex with your wife or girlfriend and the first thing that comes to your mind is “Chai! How long will I last today?”... trust me you have failed and would definitely not last long because now you’re scared[\b]

[b]Play and anxiety do not mix

At that point where you’re scared, here’s what happens... you become hypervigilant and when you do that, your body interprets your surroundings as a dangerous place and your body starts to contract or pull in.

Mentally and physically you are now cut off from the sensations in your body, which are necessary for controlling your ejaculation

You cannot control your ejaculation if you don’t know what is happening in your body

Learning to become less anxious goes beyond just having a hard cock without cumming. It depends more on having this 3 powerful mindsets you are ignoring...
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by jbblues24(m): 3:38am On May 29, 2019
Adore your job smiley
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by slimkunlex(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2019
Ride on sir
Re: Less Than 1 In 10,000 People Know This About Premature Ejaculation by ControG(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2019
Continue you are on point

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With ‘will You Marry Me?’ Chest Tattoo – And Has Her / Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels / Guys That Simp For Female Validation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.