Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2868 Views)

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, some people reading this thread will be laughing at me because I was among those who advised others against training a girl in school here on nairaland. But after carefully considering my options, i think it is better i train the girl. She is worth it. Besides, I'll marry her first.
"I'll marry her first".. It's never a guarantee she'll not change when the time comes. Guy do whatever pleases you. I can see you're blindly in love and desperate to marry. I can never marry a liability bro even dou im stupidly and blindly in love.
Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Lol...how did you know she doesn't love me?
Because psychologically and logically based on what you narrated.. she doesn't love you. Haba nah.. why re you still arguing this. I'm tired joor.
Re: .. by ABBkelvin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Lol...how did you know she doesn't love me?

Guy, listen to what the men in the house are yearning. Forget about the village girl and focus on developing yourself to be a real man. The best thing to do right now is to fu*ck as many girls as possible and care less about them. You will understand later why you shouldn't trust any girl either village or urban. You will know the real her when she's lost every opportunity to tie you down to herself(village girl).
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
blackgold2018:
Because psychologically and logically based on what you narrated.. she doesn't love you. Haba nah.. why re you still arguing this. I'm tired joor.
Bro, you don't know me neither do you know the girl we are talking about. FYI, i have known that girl for like 15yrs now. I wonder how else people show love. Anyway, no point arguing with you. I have made up my mind on what i want.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
ABBkelvin:

Guy, listen to what the men in the house are yearning. Forget about the village girl and focus on developing yourself to be a real man. The best thing to do right now is to fu*ck as many girls as possible and care less about them. You will understand later why you shouldn't trust any girl either village or urban. You will know the real her when she's lost every opportunity to tie you down to herself(village girl).
Thank you
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Lolz na true I talk o bro
u spoke the undiluted truth my guycheesy. This one no be the time wey man go just open eye dey spend all im money train one girl for school just because the girl promise to marry am after graduationcheesy. If u take time to examine the issue u will dat most men wey dey use the issue of sponsoring a girl as a way of making the girl to love them are actually men suffering frm inferiority complex.wetin stop dem from approaching a girl that is already educated.no sane mother will allow her son to become maga for one girl all in the name of training her in school cheesy.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
blackgold2018:
It seems you are a good person and you trust easily. Let me advice you.. if you want to train her in school do it as a good person you claim to be and dont you attach marriage to it as a condition. After her schooling n Nysc if she still loves you and Fancy you then you can marry her.
cosign
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
When i stopped giving her attention because of the new girl that got me carried away, she cried and complained to my friends. She was the one doing all the calling and caring for almost a year and six months i was with the other lady.

Let me not just give every detail here, but I know the girl is a good girl. It was only because of her deficiency in education that made me think about the other girl. But I now know better.
bro u hold bar nacheesy...so why won't she worry and cry when u stopped giving her attentioncheesy.anyway nobody here is saying u shouldn't train her in school but what they are saying is that u shouldn't use marriage as a condition to sponsor.if u do that u might end up being disappointed.remember ladies are unpredictable.like someone said here..if u want to sponsor her then do such out of the goodness of ur heart but don't bank on too much on marriage cos after graduation it could be very much possible she might disappoint u.
Re: .. by SIaye: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
u spoke the undiluted truth my guycheesy. This one no be the time wey man go just open eye dey spend all im money train one girl for school just because the girl promise to marry am after graduationcheesy. If u take time to examine the issue u will dat most men wey dey use the issue of sponsoring a girl as a way of making the girl to love them are actually men suffering frm inferiority complex.wetin stop dem from approaching a girl that is already educated.no sane mother will allow her son to become maga for one girl all in the name of training her in school cheesy.

No mind am jare. Fly when nor hear word, na grave e dey enter.

1 Like

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
bro u hold bar nacheesy...so why won't she worry and cry when u stopped giving her attentioncheesy.anyway nobody here is saying u shouldn't train her in school but what they are saying is that u shouldn't use marriage as a condition to sponsor.if u do that u might end up being disappointed.remember ladies are unpredictable.like someone said here..if u want to sponsor her then do such out of the goodness of ur heart but don't bank on too much on marriage cos after graduation it could be very much possible she might disappoint u.
The girl in question is somebody i have known since she was a kid, besides my family and hers were already in agreement that I would marry her even before her parents died. I only wanted to change my mind along the line because of her level of education. The girl is a good girl with a good family history. She spent last Christmas with my mom in the village even though I wasn't around. Some suitors came for her during the period but she turned them down because of me. And those guys were big business boys who were ready to marry her today tomorrow once she accepts.

Anyway, i appreciate your concerns. Be rest assured that I know what i am doing...
Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
The girl in question is somebody i have known since she was a kid, besides my family and hers were already in agreement that I would marry her even before her parents died. I only wanted to change my mind along the line because of her level of education. The girl is a good girl with a good family history. She spent last Christmas with my mom in the village even though I wasn't around. Some suitors came for her during the period but she turned them down because of me. And those guys were big business boys who were ready to marry her today tomorrow once she accepts.

Anyway, i appreciate your concerns. Be rest assured that I know what i am doing...
Hmm bros.. no matter what you claim to justify your love for her.. it won't make me support your intentions 2wrds her. This's a "the more you look the less you see" situation. Nw do whatever pleases you. If you know what u re doing you shouldn't be here seeking for advice or confirmation.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
blackgold2018:
Hmm bros.. no matter what you claim to justify your love for her.. it won't make me support your intentions 2wrds her. This's a "the more you look the less you see" situation. Nw do whatever pleases you. If you know what u re doing you shouldn't be here seeking for advice or confirmation.
It's obvious you didn't read the topic of the post. I'm not seeking advice because my mind is already made up. I was just reacting to my ex girl who said that i never loved her in the first place because i didn't stay in her friendzone while she keeps messing around.
It was more like a message to the single ladies.
Re: .. by ABBkelvin(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
It's obvious you didn't read the topic of the post. I'm not seeking advice because my mind is already made up. I was just reacting to my ex girl who said that i never loved her in the first place because i didn't stay in her friendzone while she keeps messing around.
It was more like a message to the single ladies.
All women are the same. I just want you to be self aware and make the best decision that won't affect you later in life. Stop with the I've known her for long excuse, she will do whatever she want to do when she go back to school and meet richer and cuter guys than you are. Make sure you think this through and do what's right for yourself. Nothing like love to women, all they know is transaction of emotion and feels. Be careful bro. I wish you the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Best Friend's Husband / 9 Real Stories Behind Disney Princesses / How To Spot Rich People On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.