Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC (19012 Views)

Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Ejlove4u(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
BUHARI WHAT HAVE U DONE 2 OUR PARTY... APC=CHANGE. PDP= CHANGE D CHANGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by wristbangle: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
PDP should shut their dirty mouth. Are they not same useless people as APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
PDP that will still open its arms to welcome APC members... Mchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Awoo88: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
tribalistseun:
That's obvious, since all APC members said Buhari is the only person in the party with integrity, that means they're officially dead by 2019
How any one can look at buhari and talk about him having integrity even with all that is happening around him is beyond me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jonnytad(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Smooyis(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
But to think this thing well. Must it be APC or PDP. None of them deserves our votes as they are still the recycled same old politicians we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by kingkenny06(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oricha62:
Especially YAHAYA BELLO

The Bello of a guy is a disgrace to the youth constituency and a monumental failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akinz0126:
in other words,dem dey beat barca 2:0 still first half thou look like na today dere own unbeaten record too go capside grin

It's 2:1 now. The match will end 2-4 in favour of barca

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fesomu:
PDP shut the hell up. In 16yrs, u gave us 4000megawatt and left us with 29B$ in reserve and u still wan rule. Oloriburuku ma ni awon politicians yi ke

GEJ increased nigeria power generation from 2500 MW to 5000MW.

PDP gave Nigerians 4000MW in 16 years n APC gave nigeria 0MW in 3 years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PointZerom: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fesomu:
PDP shut the hell up. In 16yrs, u gave us 4000megawatt and left us with 29B$ in reserve and u still wan rule. Oloriburuku ma ni awon politicians yi ke

In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to make complete, worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by knowhowk: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
OyiboOyibo:
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year,
i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for
him in the dictionary.
Buhari:
/boo-ha-ree/
nouns: Buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough.
e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses
2. to make complete, worse, unbearable.
e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here".
"they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process.
Adjective :
e.g how was your exam?
it was Buharific
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by emonkey(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Exponental:
Unfortunately, PDP is not playing good opposition against APC

Really?! There is nothing more wicked than to stand aside and watch your oponent destroy himself by himself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by greggng: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am waiting for the same electorate whom pdp scammed for 16years to vote them in again. This people think we are gullible
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Ajixegun: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
As a former die hard fan of APC government, to be honest, APC is a total dissapointment in all ramifications. APC government is making this country a deep shiit hole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Africankel(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Manchester City's loss.

- Lai Mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by stankezzy: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
DONALD TRUMP'S FULL SPEECH ON WHY HE HATES AFRICANS & ARABS.

We are not obliged, even for a second, to try to prove to anybody and especially to blacks and Arabs that we are superior people - we have demonstrated that to the black and Arabs in 1001 ways.
The America we know today was not created by wishful thinking.We created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood.....we do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks - We must admit,without any fear,that we don't like them,and for so so may many valid reasons.

The fact that blacks and Arabs look like human beings does not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. if God had wanted us to be equal to blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently.Whites, blacks, yellow, the rulers and the ruled. intellectually we are superior to the blacks and Arabs.That has been proven beyond the reasonable doubt over the years.

I believe that a white man is an honest, God fearing person who has demonstrated practically the right way of being a human.By now every one of us has seen it practically that blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.

They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.

Their only main concern (which according to me is stupidity of the highest magnitude) is same - sex marriages.They keep pointing fingers to us,we the west,that we have legalised it in our countries,and that we always outspokenly support gay people around the world.And because they always foolishly want to demostrate their ignorance,hatred and fear about the subject,some of them have even enacted harsh laws to codemn their own gay citizens.This shows that beyond illusions and doubt,what people do with their own bodies is Africans main concern.I hear they even strip their women publicly.

Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity.Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves.Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.

See,for instance,what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention a few.
This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible? They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world.

Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams. And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do. A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.

Corruption in west (And China) is a big abomination but in africa,it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life.

They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods.Lest you forget,these so called Africans are praising,dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.

Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning. I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there.This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa that needs Jesus's immediate second coming. the body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS. This leaves me with a question: are our eyes created the same with those Africans,,.? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.

They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves. For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.
They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it.Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use.Poverty is a disease to the whites but to the blacks it is very normal.

Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians.

Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country. What a shame! Black people with black sense.

The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right,you may end up regretting.The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed.
Before I finish,let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist,an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,first tackle runaway corruption,dreadful terrorism,tribalism,poverty,unemployment, diseases, illiteracy ,ignorance and inequality that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse.Hate me or love me I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be told as it is.
Jesus please hurry and save Africans and Arabs. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
By, Donald .J. Trump.

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERY AFRICAN AND POLITICAL LEADERS SO THAT AFRICA IN OUR OWN TIME WILL EMERGE AN INDUSTRALISED CONTINENT.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by supereagle(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
PointZerom:

In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
....... ....... .......
A dollar is N368!!!

A former CMD in UCH once said at beginning of PMB administration that he would not achieve anything, only fight corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by hakimi1974(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari himself would be clutching at straws by 2019
one question for you, who will contest against the retired general?
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PointZerom: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
supereagle:

A former CMD in UCH once said at beginning of PMB administration that he would not achieve anything, only fight corruption.

He's fighting it indeedd
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ofunaofu:
The magnitude of defeat awaiting the APC led govt both states and federal is still gathering momentum
keep dreaming because at the end you will only cry that the election was rig.
I know that is what you guys will use to console yourselves
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Fesomu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
PointZerom:

A dollar was N170.
....... ....... .......
A dollar is N368!!!
tour other oil producing countries and see if it's better... start with Venezuela and please bear in mind we are over 200m in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Realist2: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
I will do my best to ensuring that APC loose 2019, because under this administration, tribalism, religious favouritism has reached unprecedented magnitude, Champion by ethnic bigots buhari. I was denied a job because I am a Christian.

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Fesomu(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

GEJ increased nigeria power generation from 2500 MW to 5000MW.

PDP gave Nigerians 4000MW in 16 years n APC gave nigeria 0MW in 3 years.
Olodo
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PointZerom: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fesomu:
tour other oil producing countries and see if it's better... start with Venezuela and please bear in mind we are over 200m in Nigeria

What Buhari did to the economy in 1984 makes me believe that he's corpse.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by forayfleo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
But come to think of this Buhari of a man, why on earth should he appoint Ameachi as the DG of his campaign without the Party endorsement, this shows that there will be no free and fair Election in 2019. If he can do it to his party then we are not sure 2019 Election will be free and fair.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Ofunaofu: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

keep dreaming because at the end you will only cry that the election was rig.
I know that is what you guys will use to console yourselves

Be frank, are you happy with the way this country is governed by the current elected officials

Be truthful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ofunaofu:

Be frank, are you happy with the way this country is governed by the current elected officials

Be truthful to yourself
Yes,i'm very happy because looking at what they met on ground and where we are coming from,i can tell you that things could have been worse than this if PDP and Jonathan had won the 2015 general election.
We were selling crude oil our major source of income for $100 plus we had nothing to show,then what would have happen when the price went as low as $38 and PDP careless looting continue?
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by aolawale025: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
hakimi1974:
one question for you, who will contest against the retired general?

Nigeria has 62 parties. So we are looking at 62 contestants when INEC blows the whistle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Decision On Lawan Final, Pdp’s Votes Unnecessary – APC / Buhari: How Nigeria Can Be Safe / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.