Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC (19013 Views)

Tony Momoh: Jonathan Never Resigned Because Of Insecurity, Buhari Won't Resign / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ofunaofu:

Be frank, are you happy with the way this country is governed by the current elected officials

Be truthful to yourself
yes,i'm very happy.
It could have been worse than this if PDP and Jonathan had won the 2015 election.

Imagine crude selling as low as $34 and PDP careless looting continue till now.

Me and you would have be refugees in other countries by now.
I hope you do follow what is happening in Venezuela.
We were on the same path with them and thank God for Buhari that came to steady things.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fesomu:
Olodo

grin
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by klax(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
tribalistseun:
That's obvious, since all APC members said Buhari is the only person in the party with integrity, that means they're officially dead by 2019.

Cos associating Buharis name with integrity is the biggest scam of the world. Buharis heart is as cold as a terrorist own(shekau). He enjoys seeing other people's family die while he's own remains.

Bro just leave them we are waiting for them the humiliation will be like tsunami. Keep watching they think people are fools. If Buhari can be this unrepentant devil till this very moment I swear apc is dead come 2019.

Let them run and sleep in Abuja it won't save them people are really ready for a showdown with apc in fact many are saving cash to throw party to celebrate Buhari fall same way they did to him in 1985.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by DedeNkem: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2018
PDP and APC, the two most corrupt political parties in Africa, are ready to rig elections left and right!
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by degamemaster(m): 12:55am On Jan 15, 2018
APC and buhari are the greatest scam of the century.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:15am On Jan 15, 2018
Exactly, as long as its not buhari, i love that
Snow02:
Nigerian politics these days everyone comes with the intentions to do trial and error but they give us promises as if they can solve our problems with in 2 years personally I don't care who comes in next as long as it is not Buhari pdp or apc is it not same people??
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Afonjas are the problem of this country. U are one of them
Fesomu:
PDP shut the hell up. In 16yrs, u gave us 4000megawatt and left us with 29B$ in reserve and u still wan rule. Oloriburuku ma ni awon politicians yi ke
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2018
I might not be able to talk about other states, im very sure of Kogi and Kaduna state. They will loose gallantly, especially Kogi
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2018
God bless you bro. U nailed it
PointZerom:

In those days when PDP destroyed the economy for 16 years, a bag of rice was N7500 and a litre of petrol was N87.
A dollar was N170.
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle was N82,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita was N1,100
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal was N700
The Lagos-Abuja transport fare was N2500
A 75ml of palm-oil was N70
A bottle of Coca cola was N60
A tin of Peak milk was N80
A pack of Ciprotab drug was N1100
Infact, Those guys destroyed the economy totally! Wicked people!!!
....... ....... .......
Thank God for our APC Messiahs that have come to revive the economy;
a bag of rice is now N16,000 and a litre of petrol is now N350.
A dollar is N368!!!
A 'Bajaj' motorcycle is now N280,000
A 10kg bag of Semovita is now N3000
A 10kg bag of Wheat meal is now N2800
The Lagos - Abuja fare is now N15,500
A 75ml of palm oil is now N400
A bottle of Coca cola drink is now N100
A tin of Peak milk is now N220
A pack of 'Ciprotab' drug is now N3200
....... The most interesting fact about this is that
They did this in just 2years.
We need to give them 16years to do more.
_#God punish devil!!!!!!!_
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Which one is the real scam here between PDP and APC, they are both scammers, just that APC are the baddest scammers in the history of this great nation
greggng:
I am waiting for the same electorate whom pdp scammed for 16years to vote them in again. This people think we are gullible
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by jamesbalogun: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Why are people like u so stwreotyped? Who told you the country would have been wirse if jobathan had won? Most of una no get sense at all
PHILipu1:
Yes,i'm very happy because looking at what they met on ground and where we are coming from,i can tell you that things could have been worse than this if PDP and Jonathan had won the 2015 general election.
We were selling crude oil our major source of income for $100 plus we had nothing to show,then what would have happen when the price went as low as $38 and PDP careless looting continue?
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PHILipu1(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2018
jamesbalogun:
Why are people like u so stwreotyped? Who told you the country would have been wirse if jobathan had won? Most of una no get sense at all
I think that you are the one that really need to buy sense Mr man.

Jonathan sold crude oil our major source of income as high as $140 per barrel and we have no substantial project to show for it and our foreign reserve dropped so low that the former finance minister in 2014 warned that Nigeria should brace up for tougher years ahead.

Imagine what would have happened if Jonathan was still president and it dropped to as low as $34 like we had under Buhari for many months and then Jonathan and his gang still keep looting the little we will be making?

What is happening in Venezuela today would have be a child's play.

You should be able to use your head to know what will happen
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Great2017: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2018
PHILipu1:

yes,i'm very happy.
It could have been worse than this if PDP and Jonathan had won the 2015 election.

Imagine crude selling as low as $34 and PDP careless looting continue till now.

Me and you would have be refugees in other countries by now.
I hope you do follow what is happening in Venezuela.
We were on the same path with them and thank God for Buhari that came to steady things.
I pray that what happened in Benue befalls your community since you are happy with the ineptitude of the APC-led Government.

It couldn't have been worse because there are no verifiable facts to support your claim and what informed you that the mindless looting has stopped? What also has happened to the budget of 6 and 7 trillion naira of this administration?

From 1999 to 2003, the price of crude did not sell above $30 and we never went the way of Venezuela. I have attached the crude oil price trend. Crude oil is now selling around $70 per barrel and stop your $34 per barrel misinformation.

I followed the news and there was never a time it was reported that we were on the same path as Venezuela. I challenge you to show us the proof.

Stop reeling out conjecture and tell your darling APC to work instead of feeding us with excuses and propaganda. They were not voted to use PDP performance as a benchmark for their performance. Also tell them that Nigerians are suffering.

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by hakimi1974(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2018
aolawale025:

Nigeria has 62 parties. So we are looking at 62 contestants when INEC blows the whistle
ok ooo.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by JefLonDon(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2018
usba:
But na Atiku go swerve unah go rock bottom abi?

With all the things listed in your image I begin to wonder which one didn't happen in this Buhari's era

Bro receive Sense IJN
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by NSK4U(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
PDP THE WAY FORWARD COME 2019!!!
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by edupedia: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
That's obvious, since all APC members said Buhari is the only person in the party with integrity, that means they're officially dead by 2019.

Cos associating Buharis name with integrity is the biggest scam of the world. Buharis heart is as cold as a terrorist own(shekau). He enjoys seeing other people's family die while he's own remains.
HOW MUCH OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS ARE CATTLE HERDSMEN?
So PDP, Igbos, and our corrupt pastors have eventually found new narratives and a new song to use to hang Buhari? It is titled “Fulani Herdsmen”. Now, all the problem with Nigeria is about cows, about beef, about grazing zones and about killings in Benue State whose causes have not even been properly analyzed to prevent future occurrences.
Which way are we going Nigerians? Are we serious about solving our problems or just surrounding one man with hate because another election is around the corner? If we so much care about those killed in Benue why is there little or no discussion about the real problem and solutions for preventing further killings? Why are u not holding Gov Ortom as the Chief Security officer for Benue responsible? Why are you not asking him what he has done with the huge annual security votes? And how many of the armchair critics of Buhari have read the relevant Benue State grazing law and how many know how it is being implemented. Instead, people are more interested in manipulating our heads and our minds for the purpose of making the wrongs of PDP forgivable for the coming elections.
Let’s find a way round APC and PDP. Let's solve Nigerian problems holistically instead of this attempt to turn us into mumus by hatred for one man and his ethnicity. Do not allow politicians turn your eyes away from the real problems of most Nigerians. These include corruption, an ineffective democratic system, expensive food, inadequate housing, high cost of transportation, poor health services, fuel shortages, irregular power supply, graduate unemployment, poor funding of education and lopsided appointments and employment into the Federal Civil Service. Etc
Now there are statements and radio recordings to bring GEJ the Nigerian Messiah back to the throne. A friend has reacted to this latest effort this way:
“Just as I thought! Some veiled campaign for GEJ. Except that we are not told which lessons he has learnt.The man never admitted to having committed any wrongs, anyway. He superintended over d mindless looting of d nation's wealth (which those in position to know admitted would take time to recover, no matter how smart d resetter. Aptly described, and actually seen as a blessed ATM without a secret PIN. No surreptitious attempts to rebrand and reintroduce GEJ will succeed, God helping Nigeria.”
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by PHILipu1(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Great2017:

I pray that what happened in Benue befalls your community since you are happy with the ineptitude of the APC-led Government.

It couldn't have been worse because there are no verifiable facts to support your claim and what informed you that the mindless looting has stopped? What also has happened to the budget of 6 and 7 trillion naira of this administration?

From 1999 to 2003, the price of crude did not sell above $30 and we never went the way of Venezuela. I have attached the crude oil price trend. Crude oil is now selling around $70 per barrel and stop your $34 per barrel misinformation.

I followed the news and there was never a time it was reported that we were on the same path as Venezuela. I challenge you to show us the proof.

Stop reeling out conjecture and tell your darling APC to work instead of feeding us with excuses and propaganda. They were not voted to use PDP performance as a benchmark for their performance. Also tell them that Nigerians are suffering.
Due to work,i don't have time to engage you now.
But in a matter of a year and a month,we will all go to the poll and we will score Buhari and APC government.
No need to waste my time arguing,we will see then if those that have the facts and reason like me are more or those who are filled with hate for Buhari and can no longer reason with their head are more.

Which ever side is more will definitely win.

I do wonder what was our population and how many graduates we had that needed work around 1999-2003.

Can you also tell me the exchange rate of dollar around 1999-2003 that selling crude oil at $30 was not high?

My statistics shows me that $30 then was worth more than $150 dollar now.
So,selling crude oil at $30 that period was on the high side.

You are quick to point out crude oil that just started to sell at$70 some few weeks ago but can you tell me how it was selling during Buhari first 2 years as president?

If not for Buhari coming,things could have been worse.
Even Ngozi the finance minister under Jonathan and PDP warned us that no matter who win the 2015 election that we should prepare for tougher days ahead due to the falling price.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by Cutiesleezy: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe Wia are you? I don't comment on posts, I enjoy reading comments especially yours? Please, I hope you're OK, haven't seen your comments. Let me use this opportunity to shout out to..

Salam Rushdie, Paperwhite, fergie001, Evablizin, the great Sarrki, HungerBad, madrid guy,......

Wish you guys a happier new Year...cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by 2016v2017: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2018
zakim:
The opposition party said APC governors have been rushing to Abuja to meet Buh‎ari in order to have soft landing because of their poor performance, adding that Buhari himself would be "inevitably" defeated.

In a statement on Sunday in Abuja, the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan also challenged the APC to immediately test its popularity among Nigerians by conducting free, fair and credible local council elections in states under its contro‎l.

The party said Nigerians have re-connected with it because of the inability of the APC-led government to deliver good governance.

"Instead of facing the people, APC governors who are now scared stiff of the looming disgrace awaiting them, are busy running to Abuja for help, forgetting that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Presidency will also face an inevitable crushing defeat in 2019.

"The APC knows it cannot face the more than 8 million Nigerians it has rendered jobless with its reckless policies. They know that judgment awaits them from thousands of workers who were unjustly sacked in the states where APC governors rule, particularly Kogi and Kaduna.

"The APC cannot also return to the states where countless helpless families' breadwinners painfully paid the supreme price due to untold hardship under their misrule.

"The party also knows it cannot return to the families of those slaughtered in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Borno and other parts of the country by marauders encouraged and emboldened by the indifference of the federal government and the unguarded comments from unpatriotic Presidential aides.

"We all know that the APC is mortally afraid of going into any election, particularly at the grassroots, as Nigerians across board are bitter with them for their deceit and the wrecking of our once robust economy.

"Nigerians are also at pains over the poor welfare direction of the ruling party which has resulted in the penetrating hardship now being suffered under the APC controlled federal government.

"The APC is petrified because Nigerians have renewed their interest in the PDP as the only genuine people-oriented party. This new thinking among Nigerians has been clearly demonstrated with ‎PDP’s sweeping victory in Osun senatorial bye election as well as the recent local council polls in Ekiti and Delta states.

"Today, the APC knows it cannot go back to the same electorate it scammed in 2015 with lies and empty promises; promises of bogus jobs, monthly stipends, free meals, free houses, reduction of fuel price, bringing the dollar to the same value with the naira and other phantom promises," the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-won-t-save-you-in-2019-pdp-tells-apc-governors.html
even we in outside Nigeria and Africa continent doesn't want to hear the name Buhari and APC for the shame they brought to us.
See killings,
oh God save Nigerians
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by HungerBAD: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Cutiesleezy:
NwaAmaikpe Wia are you? I don't comment on posts, I enjoy reading comments especially yours? Please, I hope you're OK, haven't seen your comments. Let me use this opportunity to shout out to..

Salam Rushdie, Paperwhite, fergie001, Evablizin, the great Sarrki, HungerBad, madrid guy,......

Thank you so much for the kind words.

A merry New Year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by 2016v2017: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2018
zakim:
The opposition party said APC governors have been rushing to Abuja to meet Buh‎ari in order to have soft landing because of their poor performance, adding that Buhari himself would be "inevitably" defeated.

In a statement on Sunday in Abuja, the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan also challenged the APC to immediately test its popularity among Nigerians by conducting free, fair and credible local council elections in states under its contro‎l.

The party said Nigerians have re-connected with it because of the inability of the APC-led government to deliver good governance.

"Instead of facing the people, APC governors who are now scared stiff of the looming disgrace awaiting them, are busy running to Abuja for help, forgetting that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Presidency will also face an inevitable crushing defeat in 2019.

"The APC knows it cannot face the more than 8 million Nigerians it has rendered jobless with its reckless policies. They know that judgment awaits them from thousands of workers who were unjustly sacked in the states where APC governors rule, particularly Kogi and Kaduna.

"The APC cannot also return to the states where countless helpless families' breadwinners painfully paid the supreme price due to untold hardship under their misrule.

"The party also knows it cannot return to the families of those slaughtered in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Borno and other parts of the country by marauders encouraged and emboldened by the indifference of the federal government and the unguarded comments from unpatriotic Presidential aides.

"We all know that the APC is mortally afraid of going into any election, particularly at the grassroots, as Nigerians across board are bitter with them for their deceit and the wrecking of our once robust economy.

"Nigerians are also at pains over the poor welfare direction of the ruling party which has resulted in the penetrating hardship now being suffered under the APC controlled federal government.

"The APC is petrified because Nigerians have renewed their interest in the PDP as the only genuine people-oriented party. This new thinking among Nigerians has been clearly demonstrated with ‎PDP’s sweeping victory in Osun senatorial bye election as well as the recent local council polls in Ekiti and Delta states.

"Today, the APC knows it cannot go back to the same electorate it scammed in 2015 with lies and empty promises; promises of bogus jobs, monthly stipends, free meals, free houses, reduction of fuel price, bringing the dollar to the same value with the naira and other phantom promises," the PDP said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-won-t-save-you-in-2019-pdp-tells-apc-governors.html
even we outside Nigeria and Africa continent doesn't want to hear the name Buhari and APC for the shame they brought to us.
See killings,
oh God save Nigerians
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by sarrki(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Cutiesleezy:

God bless you

You are a patriot
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by omoseth(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Oricha62:
Especially YAHAYA BELLO

Unless he opens both the federal & state treasury( which they are obviously known for),his defeat will b worst than hurricane Katrina and all other hurricanes combine.
Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by fergie001: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you

You are a patriot
Wishing you a splendid,and prosperous 2018 ahead..as you move from success to greater success,Sir....Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by fergie001: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Cutiesleezy:

Thanks sir
Wishing you and your family the best of 2018.....God will embarrass you with blessings and greater success,Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Same to you sir.

Cutiesleezy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC by sarrki(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
fergie001:

Wishing you a splendid,and prosperous 2018 ahead..as you move from success to greater success,Sir....Amen.

N you too my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

82.9 Million Nigerians Living In Poverty - NBS / Arotile: We Will Release Findings On Sunday, Says NAF / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.