Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State (61508 Views)

IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by DedeNkem: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the citizens worship their corrupt leaders!

Saraki steals billions while these morons bow to him for a small bag of rice!

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

For goodness sake y would u call somens wife and mother a prostifute ? What do u stand to gain ? Be careful how u incur wrath of God ..curses are not just from mam but from God.

You think its a joke or u are defaming her character but no,you are destroying your life..sometimes we have so much problems we wonder from where..some ho as far as casting the devil,babalawo,imam,pastor but things like this caused our problems

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by PMBtill2023: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=nwanza1 post=64204363][/quote]YOUR DAD IS AN HEDIOT
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by deji17: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
Afonjas fear God, why do you people have to Photoshop the nylon of rice to his picture.

The guy beat Tinubu in politics, you guys should move on.

Saraki joined forces with Tinubu to remove your Otuoke hero. South East joined forces with Saraki to install him as Senate President and your blother as deputy Senate President.
Everybody got something, therefore no one should complain.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by bareal(m): 2:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Their mouth dey smell?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 3:31am On Jan 15, 2018
this is one of his aides too. I'm sure these people are older or in the same age bracket with him o

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 3:44am On Jan 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You have just refused to grow this boy. Bukola Saraki, not take care of himself? cheesy

Your ignorance and display of it often leaves me to wonder. Do you have any idea how fresh that man is? That man's skin is clean and very fresh. That is who you are ignorantly saying he should take care of himself.
yeah,he's very fresh and clean. Hate him or love him,he knows how to play his politics with his people,make it rain on them and they would be subservient to you forever. Its in the 48 laws of power. throw up some cash,throw it up throw it up.
that's some money Dance. "Chippy Nonstop"
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by somegirl1: 4:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

PHOTONEWS: @bukolasaraki enslaving Kwara one knee and a packet of rice at a time

- Shared by Sahara Reporters

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/check-bukola-sarakis-face-as-he-discuss-with-his-men-in-kwara-state-pictures/

This subservient mental and physical posture is one of the major reasons Nigeria would struggle to make any significant progress.

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 4:18am On Jan 15, 2018
somegirl1:

This subservient mental and physical posture is one of the major reasons Nigeria would struggle to make any significant progress.
that's why Donald Trump called places like Nigeria a shithole. Religion is another problem. they use religion to confuse the masses,the man on the picture I posted in my first comment came on radio and knocked it on people's heads that the holy books said they must be subservient to their leaders. he said that because some prominent religious leaders came on radio to liberate people from the subservience mentality and holding their leaders accountable. These men you see kneeling down are actually doing it for personal interest but want others to do it too and they term it as an act of being religious.

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2018
zoedicus:
those are someone's father, uncle and what have u..... If i see my papa like that, i go disown am. Humiliating
one of those men come on radio and curse people that comment against such things on internet.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2018
mywells:
Ekun oko tinubu,the man that makes tinubu to looks stupid,at Razaq Okoyas 78 birthday Saraki was there and tinubu was there too,it was a suicide meeting at the event,the way tinubu raised his eyes brow to look at saraki immediately he holds the microphone as the chairman of the occasion was suicidal.
what are we supposed to do with this story?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by ogene144(m): 5:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Krafty006:
Cash is king, sandals slippers @ dozen prices , check my profile
cn we talk better the sandals slippers let me ave ur number pls
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:15am On Jan 15, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Kneeling down for a fellow man all because of money.
you go gree date broke guy?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by Krafty006: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2018
ogene144:

cn we talk better the sandals slippers let me ave ur number pls
check my profile bro , my number is on all my posts.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by silifat11(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2018
it's quite unfortunate. How long can such Rice last them sef?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by oyeezah(f): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2018
See his expression in the first picture. Are they smelling
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by micheal004: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2018
tribalistseun:
Afonjas fear God, why do you people have to Photoshop the nylon of rice to his picture.

The guy beat Tinubu in politics, you guys should move on.
Hahahaha.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by JMOB(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Have you caught her in one of those joints you visit?
nwanza1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by nwanza1: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2018
JMOB:
Have you caught her in one of those joints you visit?
then who forks her
don't tell me she depends on that useless dead dik of buhari to be satisfied
kiss the truth
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by KayCee92(m): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Smutt360raven:
Ilorin ppl ehn. That rice is enough for her to worship the saraki family for the next 10years. Useless people

see as u conclude,shey this one is based on hear say abi
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by Karufi: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2018
sleekp1:
The man who humbled Bola Tinubu.
Idiot of you, don'you know political style of Tinubu, when it's time to accelerate he would do, and when it'time for him to stop he would stop.

Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by bandad: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
Buhari is a terrorist
Ubanai ya ci uwatas.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by ademusiwa3r: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Sa
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by objobj: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
Buhari is a terrorist

These pains are excessive .endless pain
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you go gree date broke guy?

No, neither will I worship the rich.I work hard for my own money.I'm not an ass licker.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Krafty006:
Cash is king, sandals slippers @ dozen prices , check my profile
I'm talking serious issue here ,u r talking about sandals.Igbo man.always business oriented.
Make I see samples sef
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by 7lives: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Since Buhari is the most mentioned name in Nigeria dis year,
i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for
him in the dictionary.
Buhari:
/boo-ha-ree/
nouns: Buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough.
e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses
2. to make complete, worse, unbearable.
e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here".
"they only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify process.

Whoa, 9JA got talent.
Adjective :
e.g how was your exam?
it was Buharific
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by Krafty006: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I'm talking serious issue here ,u r talking about sandals.Igbo man.always business oriented.
Make I see samples sef
lol, check my profile for my number, add me on WhatsApp .
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

No, neither will I worship the rich.I work hard for my own money.I'm not an ass licker.
I hia.
Sorry
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by LukmanAliagan7(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't know why you guys are so unjust.
With all your comments I can see clearly that you people knows nothing about politics in Nigeria. So if may ask you guys ..
Is there any state in Nigeria that have a perfect or clean leader without skeleton in their cupboard?

Is there any state in Nigeria that doesn't have a strong man that controls or have influence in managing the affairs of their states? Like the issue of god fatherism in each states now. That is if you guys are current at all. Get it right I'm not saying is good this way. complaining with the issue of saraki.
May I know that saint in your state that is pure? And I shall provide you with full details of all the atrocities they have committed. I'm not saying saraki is perfect. Just let him be.
Now to make a little analysis of what seems to have happened in this picture that is causing this the fuss.

Africa or Nigeria precisely is known with a very beautiful culture and traditions which teaches and promotes respect for elders.
This respect could be break into two. Which are respect for age and position.
However it's very important to note this key area that there are some people whose daily familiarity are times require little respect. Like parents , brothers sisters and all that contains a family. Do you agree?

Another important angle is the respect you gives to your lecturers in school and some important personalities in other formal settings. Can we compare it with the latter? I think one can now understand and juxtapose the differences.

Imagine you have the opportunity of meeting the governor of your state, and chat with him verbally.
Here is the Senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria having a mutual chatting with is people. In fact the way one will relate with these kind of people will be different especially having a chat with them. The respect, the bowing etc.
This is a picture that was took suddenly an unplanned one, perhaps making a gesture.
Sahara reporters is a disgrace to this field. I'm so disappointed.
Some people are lack of
manners. Sorry to say.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by lordmassac(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Smutt360raven:
Ilorin ppl ehn. That rice is enough for them to worship the saraki family for the next 10years. Useless peoples

I believe you have to apologise to those ilorianls who are battling day and night (with their lives) to liberate the state. Those set of people don't deserve to be called "useless".
Re: Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
HybridMan:
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it ?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori?

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!

Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery...
https://www.nairaland.com/3553802/crowd-sarakis-house-kwara-rice

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria