Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost (491 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost by Inspire01: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
A woman fed up of dating humans says she has married a ghost
The woman , who had five children with her human husband , said she was fed up with human failings and has opted to marry a ghost .
It was her latest attempt at finding a perfect mate, she said .
Her new husband was a Haitian pirate who told her he was black with jet black hair, and was executed for his crimes in the 1700 s.
Forty -five -year -old Amanda from Downpatrick in Northern Ireland , believes their pirate connection is what brought them together – first as friends , before she developed ‘strong loving feelings ’ towards him .
Amanda, a female Jack Sparrow impersonator , said : “ We became really close ; the more I learnt about him , the more I liked him .
“ One day , he said to me ‘We can actually be together you know ?’ but I had never heard of an intimate relationship between a spirit and a human before .
“ We became really close , and , the more I learnt about him , the more I liked him.
“ I did some research and found out that it is a real thing and there are lots of people in spiritual relationships , but not many people like to talk about it . ”
Jack , who never married during his life according to Amanda, is a powerful spirit who can turn stereos and lights on and off , and move things .
“ I told him I wasn ’t really cool with having casual sex with a spirit and I wanted us to make a proper commitment to each other .
“ If I am going to be in a long -term relationship with somebody, I have the right to be married , ” she said .
For their wedding , the couple ventured into international waters where their union would be legal , on a boat that allowed 12 of their closest friends and family on board for the ceremony .
They used a medium to allow Jack to say ‘I do ’, and used a skull and crossbones flag to represent him .
Amanda explained that sex with a spirit is surprisingly similar to sex with a human .
She added: “ It is well known that people often feel a spirit touch their hands, their face or their hair .
“ The only difference with having a sexual relationship with a spirit is obviously that sense of touch goes a lot deeper.
“ You can literally feel the physical act of what the spirit is doing to you , and the spirit can feel it too . ”
( Metro )

http://punchng.com/mum-of-five-divorces-human-husband-marries-ghost/

Re: Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
How is that possible?
Re: Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost by opo501: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na yabaleft she dey...
Re: Mum Of Five Divorces Human Husband, Marries Ghost by Papanwamaikpe: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Spiritual conji at work

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Episode 2....A Story Of Love And Youth / What Percentage Of Ladies Don't Have Sex With Ex Few Days Before Wedding?? / "One Corner" (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.