Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57186 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2018
it's hard to say anything without knowing the proper story, if na me, i go first talk yes assuming she's someone i wanna spend my life with and if not a subsequent no will follow after. i can't handle embarrasement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2018
This stuff still dey pain me sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by dreamworld: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Fear Desperate 30+ girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
You don't wake one morning and just propose to a fuckboy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by YQRS: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
It is our work

Village peoples grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Tochux1: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
wonder what the feminists will say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by felzylix(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
MuMu, who for wait enter one chance, that's not proposal, it's blackmail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Ibrocalculus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70
Too much telemundo.
It seems she forgot this is Nigeria beyond the television.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Funky123(f): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
She would not ve been disgraced if she has done it in their own closet.......But reserve is the case now,sorry dear not all relationship leads to marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
When you serve her that lava crusted dick and show her the ancient forbidden sex jutsu na so dem dey act. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by babtaima(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
bb
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jodha coman see, when the suppose green light is showing u danger.
Nigger is just a square!
All na stage.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by internetpo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
staged! Mtcheww!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
o boy the guy wey dey console am head structure na real kenyapithecus ... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by kipesco(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin So boys too dey receive shock. Wo! Nigga don see somsing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by dontbothermuch: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
I smell suicide... .. Pls don't leave her alone for any reason... It's a disheartening situation....... I have told girls to leave western things for them but they wouldn't listen.... . See what you have done to yourself now!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Philistine(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lols
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Dafreeguy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
d guy plan was chop n clean mouth, now this aunty wan spoil him plan..d guy funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by classicsuave(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
See people trying to pressure the young man into saying yes.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by bjboss(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
... On the guy's mind "odaran, alakoba ,She wnt to kill me with her wahala, when am not ready, mo ya bese mi soro"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
I'm sure na yeeeeeebo girl, na dem dey carry men matter and marriage put for head pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by namexyz: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nawa. Firstly no in public. This is reality not bollywood or Nollywood.
Secondly, my ladies out there, define and clarify your relationships when a guy is saying emm emm emm, you should know what to expect.
Its obvious it either she loved the guy, loved his money or was desperate. I only like her courage and not she did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Boss13: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
She took a huge risk and didn’t pay off. We really dont know the status of their relationship so we don’t have the right to comment. However, it was a brave thing to do, for that I salute her.

I wish her the best and hope she finds the love she deserves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by obowunmi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is funny to me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70
naija girls crazy is alarming these days?
proposing to man is it the new trend in a shithole country?
N9ija never ripe to that level you attention seekers are going.
you lady better stop the shit and maintain the little respect remaining for you rotten girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Kpilo101: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
This one week me. The guy even collect the ring and ran. Na wao������

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=rWpDmunMC70
naija girls crazy is alarming these days
you lady better stop the shit and maintain the little respect remaining for you rotten girls
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=rWpDmunMC70
naija girls crazy is alarming these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.