Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (57185 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
ifyan:
Seriously

I can't such, why should a lady propose to me,

So that na she go con de misbehave say na she do de nonsense. Men don't let such nonsense be don't to your.

Don't let your pride and ego don't by the female folk.

This your english ehn fit make someone collapse.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
I smell suicide... .. Pls don't leave her alone for any reason... It's a disheartening situation....... I have told girls to leave western things for them but they wouldn't listen.... . See what you have done to yourself now!
I don't know why naija girls like copy copy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Shobizz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
woW So sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogorwyne:
Lol. After all the rehearsals she did behind closed doors. All this public engagements abi proposals sha. Nigerians and copy copy. This one is just funny. grin

Delicious fyne Delta gurl
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by TheAngry1: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Anybody wey know that lady, ask her to dm me on this forum. I will marry her before Easter. I am looking for a wife and I am serious...no jokes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Emeralddan(f): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
me pull such a stunt, I dey craze? with the way dis our naija guys are behaving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ibietela2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
the guy fuckup.... if it were me i will collect the ring and put it in her fingers. so long as i love and want to be with her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by roqrules04(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Too much Telemundo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Paretomaster(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
What's all this nonsense of kneeling down, proposing of a shi*?

So so unafrica.. ....hope my bae is not expecting this show, cuz it's not gonna happen. ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by pedrilo: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
emotional audacity gone wrong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Papanwamaikpe: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Her boy? You're mad!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Engr1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
I see.........

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by youngGodson: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Buhari4Hunger:
undecided undecided she never hexperrerit
angry
Buhari4Hunger:
undecided undecided she never hexperrerit
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Coldfeets: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'm sure she's up to 30 years old or more.

At that age, all inyanga naturally stops...

Umu nwanyi ndo nu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is Traumatic....
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by johnstar(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
No matter how beautiful a girl is, someone else is tired of her sh11t lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
ipafricaStaff:
lady who invited her friend to the mall, so she can Suprise Her boyfriend by proposing to him cries out, as the Suprise went wrong as her boyfriend runs away.

Watch Video below.

cc; Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpDmunMC70
I just watched it now.Please when are they releasing the part two?This is 101% acting .Next please !
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ladies please don't give up on proposing to your men. Some of us guys are royally shy.

Every spirits of shyness die.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by efilefun(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
purem:
My sub will expire in 3 days so I kuku watched the full 3D unedited video to the end and here is my conclusions:

1) The lady start's embarrassing herself in public

2) The guy was a stupid low self-esteem paranoidal soul. Running away from ur bae, who does that!? Even if you don't love her, u could atlease respect her courage

3) Guilty keeps her still on her knees, while the guy is keeping feets away from her

4) She finally stood up and motherfvcker came to hug her and took off imidiately

5) She started a drama that's almost makes her go in sane as she screamed at her friend that accompanied her.

My advice to her:

* My sister it's better to start broadcasting the incident to your other friends and laugh it off because if they hear it from that your friend that followed you ehn **cough** hmmm

* That guy is not worthy to be your husband

* Forget the embarrassment and move on, after all not much people knows you there

My first post since when I was banned last week.

Who is that mod that's always ban me?

Ifa catch am ehn
Na the dude friend hug am, the main dude was the one wearing white not the guy on blue
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by whodeyhere: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
I thought the guy was a boy, alas!!! i was wrong, he is actually a kid. That was so unfair to the lady, no matter what. What do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ihatepork:
lol. shy guy grin cheesy
Shy kini? When side-chic proposes suddenly and you already got plans with dangotes daughter...he collected the ring without saying yes and walked away like...bae plz go home n boil banga...im coming...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by purem(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
efilefun:
Na the dude friend hug am, the main dude was the one wearing white not the guy on blue

OK! Tanks I will modify
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Amadaz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mehn.... This babe gather liver oh. You don't blame the guy for what he did, he has his reasons for running away. We guys see certain tendencies in girls that we come to a conclusion that she is not my wife material even though we just play along with her in the interim and she feels we love them. Girls this is a lesson for y'all. Behave well and we won't disappoint you when it comes to marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Attention seekers everywhere you look undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by orumba(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Guy you for no come back!!! First race?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Its abnormal for a woman to propose to a man so i can understand why the man ran awaycheesy. Imagine if dem come dey quarrel then the woman will always be bringing up the issue that she was the one dat proposed to u. If na me i will also run away..all these endtime proposals sef cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Azam101: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
public stunt!
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Iamjesse(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hey the boy is ashamed, he could not stand it
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Jman06(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
The question is who is going to marry who?
If a girl proposes to a guy, who should pay for the wedding costs and cater for the family Can the lady do all that If not, then i think it is still better for the guy to propose to his woman when he is financially ready to marry.

And for those who are of the view that Nigeria is not yet matured for such, please where else in the world do women propose marriage to men in this manner apart from
the make-believe world of telemundo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by nkay2020: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
purem:
My sub will expire in 3 days so I kuku watched the full 3D unedited video to the end and here is my conclusions:

1) The lady start's embarrassing herself in public

2) The guy was a stupid low self-esteem paranoidal soul. Running away from ur bae, who does that!? Even if you don't love her, u could atlease respect her courage

3) Guilty keeps her still on her knees, while the guy is keeping feets away from her

4) She finally stood up and motherfvcker came to hug her and took off imidiately

5) She started a drama that's almost makes her go in sane as she screamed at her friend that accompanied her.

My advice to her:

* My sister it's better to start broadcasting the incident to your other friends and laugh it off because if they hear it from that your friend that followed you ehn **cough** hmmm

* That guy is not worthy to be your husband

* Forget the embarrassment and move on, after all not much people knows you there

My first post since when I was banned last week.

Who is that mod that's always ban me?

Ifa catch am ehn

The MOD should please block you again. I had a headache reading this nonsense you typed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by Azam101: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Holamscoh:

This your english ehn fit make someone collapse.
I tire 4 d grammar sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
U want to blackmail a broda into accepting ur ring in public so if he later returns it, u'll come to NL and open a thread on how naija guys are wicked n deceitful.

With d way she screamed @ her friend who just wntd to comfort her, she'll definitely have temper and control issues. Which dude wants to spend a lifetime dealing with that. Abeg fly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.