Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans (65261 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Raalsalghul: 2:07am On Jun 01, 2021
A Kazakhstani bodybuilder who wed his sex doll after a whirlwind romance is open to dating a human on one condition: They like his silicone soulmates as well. He dropped the bombshell on the UK-based "The Dating Show" on FUBAR Radio Friday, the Daily Star reported.

"I was in a real relationship in the past, about seven years," said Yuri Tolochko, who infamously married his sex doll Margo in November after dating her for eight months. A self-professed "pansexual," Tolochko can reportedly love anything from an "image" to a "soul."

Nonetheless, "it’s interesting and important for me, and in the future maybe I will have a real person, but it’s important that she or he likes my dolls too," the muscleman said.

That might be a tall order as the non-synthetic lover would have to live in a veritable dollhouse. The muscleman revealed that he’s divorced Margo so he could take up with two new plastic playmates, Luna and Lola, the Daily Star reported.

Tolochko admitted to cheating on Margo with a "strange object" and a supermarket chicken while she was getting "plastic surgery" over Christmas.

He took to Instagram in March to introduce her replacement Lola, who, apparently in line with his aforementioned sexual appetites, sports a hen-inspired lower torso.

"I identify her as a massive chicken," the gym shark described, adding that his inflatable lover’s "navel has depth and can be used as a vagina and a penis inserted into it."

"I like the process of sex itself. And gender, sexual orientation are not particularly important here," explained the non-finicky fitness freak, who boasts over 110,000 followers on the ‘Gram.

In the future, Tolochko reportedly wants to add a male doll to the mix.

"I want to do a wedding of a male doll and Luna and at the same time I want to do the ceremony of life and freedom with me," he said. "It’s similar to wedding, but not wedding."

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/bodybuilder-who-wed-two-sex-dolls-is-now-open-to-dating-humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Raalsalghul: 2:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Lalasticlala grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Kpobaridaniel(m): 2:18am On Jun 01, 2021
I still marvel at this guys confused sexuality!
May we never be confused in this our short life, especially sexual confusion!!

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Augla1: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2021
May una forget this one, him don mad finish.
No cure again undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Aboks(m): 3:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Retarded fool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Ishilove: 3:54am On Jun 01, 2021
White people...

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 01, 2021
The doll rubber towtow fit don tear bros gbola making him crave for the sweet soft human towtow. E go shock am say some towtows dey peel prick like snake wey dey change skin lipsrsealed

Oyinbo people with their advanced madness

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by temitope27(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Werey re oo

5 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by paulolee(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2021
now open to dating humans, after he have finished with his sex doll
the confused fellow would end up as a transgender when he is done with babes, gay men n bisexual...
its his life n I dnt gv a fck about what he choses to date even if na stone him date, na him prayer point b dt..

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Offpoint1: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2021
He should change his supplier, his supplier has started supplying him substandard products hence the need for human.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by sunshineV(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2021
they have fvcked d shit out of that sex doll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Lalami3232(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Na waooooo, this guy dey more confused pass awa politicians. How person body go dey react for doll? No be semi madness be that? The babe wey agree to date am sef is worse than himself.
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day wey I go born girl pikin, I go cry like who get diarrhea when he dey with he crush"

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by b3llo(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Him dey find woman him fit break like those dolls. This mad man is very confused.

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by armadeo(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
I pity the woman that would date this psycho

29 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by pTomz(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Oyibo and mumu sometimes
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by kmaster007: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by bestabigaelever(f): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
This guy is sick

6 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Cerebellum: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Chai!

Different news upandan

God save my eyes and my ears

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by saheedbadmus(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Olodo
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Fuckthamods: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
And he just goofed
Sexdoll is way better than real females... Currently saving up to buy the latest model.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Akpuobi1: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
So real human being will become the second wife?

HIS MUMU DON TOO MUCH grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by benweezy: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
D
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by OsusTroller: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
angry

This idǐot pig

Attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by akosy(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
This guy should be a case study...
Him Don lost.
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Like what one Nairalander said on front page some days ago... "It's better to born a thief than to born a mumu"
can anyone tell me what's the meaning of this now
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Spending123: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Nairalanders am travelling to Imo State this morning Hope Uzodinma!! cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by WesleySnipes(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol...l dey laf
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by atobs4real(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Thank God for the divine intervention
Re: Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.