Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man (36562 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by bmdmix14: 11:06am On May 11, 2022
She wrote:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by posty56: 11:12am On May 11, 2022
abeg,is too early for this confused gender, when they start growing old that's how they'll start finding fault for men going after young adults instead of them..

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Southernigbo: 11:25am On May 11, 2022
Here in the north, young ladies and even older ones would always prefer 2 date or marry older elderly men, it's like mining gold 2 them

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Guobodo(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Coded081(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Hisss

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by zangiff(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Your wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Iamdbull: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I won't mind dating an older woman who go help me push my music career, my talent is just wasting

Below is my picture contact me

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Daytonbale: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
Women and dating na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Aufbauh(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
The problem with the lady is either she has a preconceived notion before the date or one of those arrogant upcoming slay queen from a lowly background.

To date an older men you'll have to up your mentality & class.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by OgunleyeA1: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
too much expereince
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
She wrote:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 11, 2022
for women, any prick goes

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
This gender undecided undecided
U mean u were knacking person that is old to be your fada and you are not even ashamed of it. Even coming out to share the stuff. I weep for some girls angry angry
Funny enough, most of these girls, in there late 30's u see them going fom one church to another praying to God for husband whereas u were the one that drove out most of ur suitors.
Thank God u said dating, and not marriage before some illiterates will start quoting me for rubbish sad sad
The only advise I can give young girls is that,......u can follow or date ur age bracket, as God may have it one might like u and decide to settle down with you, buh as for dating or sleeping with a married man or an older person who is not even thinking of marrying you, my sister you are simply blocking your future husband.
I rest my case cool cool

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ModelLook(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Men I have a question for you.

Can you MARRY a woman who is 3 years older than you?

Also...

I need a good somebody to please borrow me his or her Netflix login....
I promise to return it
I want to watch Blood Sisters this evening.
I love you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by omoiyalayi(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
I'm short of words
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by GooodHardDick: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Oloshos everywhere!

Hook up with older men gone wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by femmoy(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
A
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by tiswell(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
they still can't do without men, whether old or young

nairaland resident feminists left the group chat

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Privatepart00: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
What's our business with your dating an older man?

Looking for easy life

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Raymysterio(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Is that all
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by 4tomandchi: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Who been ask you to date old Papa in the first place? As e cast no be him we come d hear when him first nack your kpekus why you no complain abeg pack well.

Women will always have dream men when looking to date forgetting that men also look out for standards.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Olam09(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
She wrote:
grin Lol.
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
angry

Tales from a whooore.
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by ecomalchemist(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
It is well
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by RagaRaga: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
okay trial by error
Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Skyfornia(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
She is not even ashamed to reveal she dated a older married man. All these girls that post this kinda shlt on social media, their families no dey see the post?? Immorality is now the new religion. Tueh!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by Honourable1901(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
We don't take nonsense,you can't come and be giving me headache

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by RaptObserver: 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
Lies. No sugar daddy makes such comments. They are always lovely

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by 2blessed01(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
How dat 1 take concern us grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man by cjscon(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
Not my business,when you left we the younger youths�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.