Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (49829 Views)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
grin every body just dae propose
And you thinking wen my own time go reach grin angry angry angry
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by donstan18: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2018
asuustrike2009:

What blaze means is that it might be difficult to divorce. The reason being they had known each other for long,share the good and bad sides of relationship

Alright brO.

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Divay22(f): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2018
dairykidd:

Stories grin cheesy
If you say so cheesy
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Bianda24: 2:13am On Jan 16, 2018
I wish them all the best. grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Dafreeguy(m): 2:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah..
Sometimes i wish i know his name, while praying for him cheesy grin grin
But i still pray regardless of that. smiley

ah swear down, I don't know how many ladies who feels d same way that u do. so many self centred ladies
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by iswallker(m): 4:59am On Jan 16, 2018
She said yes after a lot of drama...

As if she will say no b4..

Men marrying their aunty these days..

What happen to the beautiful ones..

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Mryacks: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2018
majamajic:
a lot of people will be going to the altar this year..... I wish them all the best !!!

Amen!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by iamKeo(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2018
15 years and I can barely find a date embarassed
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by flames007(m): 7:04am On Jan 16, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Big Fooooooooools!!!!
Mtcheeew!!!
why'd you say that.curious!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by blazer2018: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2018
bedspread:
which kain talk be dis So u expect Divorce from some people's marriages...
O boy u baddd!!!

grin

Seems u are just waking up...i said "I DO NOT EXPECT"...i repeat..."I DO NOT EXPECT".

Common, i am not sadist now... grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by showghan(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Let the f**king begins

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by 2016easy2017: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by Revolva(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2018
15 years of dating....hop someone no de bang her
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating by QueenTata(f): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Maybe he was the head of the class. 15 wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Am I Too Choosy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.