Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (42113 Views)

Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Jigba:
It was even on CNN's website lipsrsealed
for real?
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by fresherdanU: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2018
NOW THAT THEY HAVE LAID THE FOUNDATION ON LIES. I WONDER WHAT THE RESULT WILL BE.
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Snow02: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
ahha
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
lefulefu:
for real?

Yea
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by lexy2014: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Letenwam:
Few days ago, there was a viral report of a Nigerian man, Chidimma Obodoechina Amedu, who reportedly married his wife Sophy Ijeoma, 7 days after she indicated interest in a post he made about looking for a wife.

Amedu's marriage post on 30th December read;

Am of age to and I am ready to say I do and am wasting no time. Send in your applications. The most qualified will be married on January 6,2018. Application closes 12mid night, 31/12/2017. Am serious about this oh and don’t say you did not see it on time. Goodluck.

Sophy Ijeoma then commented ; Am interested, just DM me, lols

Days later, Amedu took to his Facebook wall to share photos of their marraige;

Others thought I was joking when I made the post that I needed to get married to any girl I would meet in few days from that day. Jokingly posted vacancy advert. She jokingly commented saying she was interested and on 6/1/18 I got married by Igbo tradition to my one in town egg.congrts ij-Obodo. UDI gave me and I paid. Hahaahha

However some Facebook users are claiming that the couple had known each and dating for over a year, before marriage. According to some, the stunt was pulled for attention.

Here's what Obiageli Agbodike wrote about the Nigerian man and his wife;

CHECK THE DATE ON THEIR PICTURE , IT SAYS DECEMBER 3RD, BUT HE MADE HIS MARRIAGE ADVERT POST ON DECEMBER 30TH ,
Do you know the six days marriage thing that has been trending lately is a scam and lies from the pit of hell?

Well, here are the pics they took on the 3rd December probably on a date, remember they said they have never met before.

Though they met on Facebook but they have been dating for more than a year now.

This is for those that might have dumped their boo because of this cheap lies.

http://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-married-wife-7-days-dating/

lalasticlala

e b like say d babe make sense
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Olulinks(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Amarabae:
I knew it was staged
I knew you will know.
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by kenodrill: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:
they are married already..

how's it your business
What are we waiting for then.... Let's get married jor
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hector09:
why u sabi lie
no be you lie first
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by Slickest(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
And to think that some retards are already working on something lyk dat for themselves
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by afamaustin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
I refuse to be decived
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by sekxyqueen(f): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Nwa kedu ibe ino since. cry Gi just na agbanwe account
lool..ihe di na ulo akwukwo mere ya otu a
kedu
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by CaptainGOOD: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool..ihe di na ulo akwukwo mere ya otu a
kedu
Adim mma nwaoma mara mma.. kenu maka ndi ebe unu?
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by sekxyqueen(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Adim mma nwaoma mara mma.. kenu maka ndi ebe unu? .

Anyi di mma..
daalu smileywink
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by CaptainGOOD: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Anyi di mma..
daalu smileywink

Ok nwaoma kelerum mummy gi o.
Si ya chukwu gozie ya... maka na o mulu asa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by OliveCynosure(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amarabae:
I knew it was staged
Abi, I knew it was staged too. I said so on Twitter and they wanted to roast me��
Re: Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt by olmoRoc: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
and the stunt got him international recognition

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42635781

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.