Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. (5964 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
As awful as they sound, the troubles that ashawo joint and masturbation can prevent is dumbfounding.

Ashawos' - Being helping men even before the time of Christ grin cheesy
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Marshalxv:
Lol,congrats bro
Your side chick just got herself promoted!

Nah bruv. She still remains a side chic. Now she becomes a side baby mama grin

That's how girls think they can suddenly promote themselves by trapping dudes with pregnancies. Doesn't work that way bruv. If I no love you before the pregnancy, why should I love you because of the pregnancy angry
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by EPIJOE: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
THE CHILD MIGHT NOT BE YOURS.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Moboj: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Lemme Jes keep on laughing grin grin grin
Guys meet my Girlfriend
Girlfriend meet my Baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 2:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigeria morals are like America now.
Re: Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. by jmaxjohn(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
As awful as they sound, the troubles that ashawo joint and masturbation can prevent is dumbfounding.

Hahahahahhahahahah rotf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Playboy Teddy Benson Shared This And Facebook Girls Went Weird. / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Part Time Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.