Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches (1473 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / The Tweets That Got Arewa Twitter Trending / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
So last night, news broke that a company, @sexyrealsexdolls, has created a new sex doll to give men optimum satisfaction. The new doll is reportedly sold for $2,289, a little over N800,000 and men on social media are totally excited.

The doll has large thighs, breasts, and large buttocks.

See all the hilarious tweets below...

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/sex-doll-is-trending-worldwide-and.html

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by iamJ(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
make i go place my pre order, no time for plenty talk 2018 cool

wonder why woman are pained abt it, shey una talk say sex isnt all u have to offer grin grin grin grin why are u pained?
Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by mazimee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Even the ones that said that they are not sex machines, they are wives not maids are fighting with everything to resist "Ordinary" dolls.

How confuse can a gender be?
Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
more tweets lol

Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by Threebear(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sex doll is the ish .
No HIV
No pregnancy,
No missed period,
No do and pay,
Just charge the damn thing and fork away grin
Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by mikejj(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin before next year ashawo community go hatac that company
Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by HOLYDICK(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
cryUncle 500 for 10 days am running promogrin
This got me cracking

Re: 'sex Doll' Is Trending Worldwide And The Tweets Will Leave You In Stitches by sweetetlove(f): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Someone said he is waiting for the aba version grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Has Become Of Nigerian Youths Especially Ladies On Social Media? / What Can I Do To Help Her? / Help Me Get Better At Texting/chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.