Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (55787 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by trumpcoat(m): 3:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Fayose the action man
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by uvalued(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Heywhizzy:
None.. I go collect their money and souvenir but on that day, I would be chilling at home

Wow hope afta the election u won't be found complaining

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Cvesta(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Donald Duke all the way

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by ctrl09(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2018
No matter the candidate presented I am voting PMB, things may be tough now but he is saving for the next generation. Every good does not have a good beginning
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Man2utd(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Can't you see Buharis posture like he is urging the fulani's to carry on their attack...
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by PeaceGord: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Benjom:
D. D.

Anything just to get those old men out of the system. Shikena.

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by chngebeginwthme: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2018
The last time i check this cannot be use as a yardstick to know who will win as about 70% of voters are not even on social media..

All the same Sai baba
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Donald Duke any day any time

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Chuksomenia(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2018
jamex93:
number 3

thats if i will vote at all
You see? This is the problem we have in Nigeria
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by deltaisgreat: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Duke Donald
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nowenuse: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Liebermantic:
The Northern voters vote based on Religion and Region..

The only person capable of wresting power from disastrous Buhari is Atiku..

Donald Duke will even fail in SW and NC (Middle belt)

Stop saying this. Middlebelt people do not vote based on region. This was why we delivered 8 states to Goodluck in 2011.
If Goodluck had a chance in the middlebelt. Rest assured, Donald Duke also.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by sukar886: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Donald duke......

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by praise2009: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Donald Duke

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by samuelanj: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
we want someone strong and free from corruption.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by obynosis: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
I will collect their one time gift and go to my house to rest.....

After all, they know how to do it, they should do it the way they have been doing it
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by besttrader: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Zone whatever you wanna zone, I'm not part of the zoning nonsense and wasn't consulted. I'll get my PVC and ensure I'm in Nigeria during the polls - Duke is my preferred candidate. I'll canvass for him, get my mom, uncles, aunties, et al to vote for him. I'll do my bid, I won't vote for an evil Buhari or Atiku.

This is a governor that after his tenure left Calabar as the only metropolis with treated water running into homes via a card payment system (only State in Nigeria to develop and implement such a system). He also implemented a waste management system (CUDA, IUDA) that was so effective, Calabar and other towns (Ikom, Ogoja, Ugep, etc) became very neat. Designed a tourism roadmap for the State and implemented a great deal. The dude understands how to build a system ground up.

Abattoirs were being designed, new markets, motor parks were tarred across the State, the State's General Hospital became more efficient, he had a 24-hour intervention to potholes, streets lights don't go dead (you simply don't notice it, cos they get replaced once they die off). The entire street lightning in Calabar were connected underground to an independent power source (Tinapa Grid) and not the usual generators seen by the side of major roads in most cities that I've been to in Nigeria i.e. street lights just come on and you don't know what is powering them.

The guy has a grip of how to build a system ground-up. Take Buhari and make him Premier of the North if you zombies love him so much. He has nothing to offer any modern society.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by lardeipo(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
TourismMan:

I can see you are crushing all over him. Na fine boy him be.
I laugh in Swahili... My cheese.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Mobileowowa: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Improve your Business communications system using MTN Call Assist check through this URL:

https://www.nairaland.com/4290657/advanatges-having-mtn-call-assist

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by MrPristine: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
ctrl09:
No matter the candidate presented I am voting PMB, things may be tough now but he is saving for the next generation. Every good does not have a good beginning

A the rate at which Buhari is going with Nigeria, there might be no next generation to benefit from the imaginary money he is saving.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
chngebeginwthme:
The last time i check this cannot be use as a yardstick to know who will win as about 70% of voters are not even on social media..

All the same Sai baba

lol. but thats what you guys said when Buhari was winning all the online polls.. lol

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by MrPristine: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's our time! Let's do it.

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Cyynthialove(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Duke don win

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Annie939(f): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
fayose , buhari love dead people more than the living
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by tk4rd: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
For once,, I am truly deeply happy with Nairalanders..

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Iceberg3: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
aonag:
1. Muhammadu Buhari

This is the choice of all coneheads

grin

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Bifrost: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Emyogalanya:
NO OF EIDINBOURG [sic]
Did you mean "Edinburgh" in Scotland?
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by prag: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is still better than others.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by naifizzy: 3:32am On Jan 20, 2018
besttrader:
Zone whatever you wanna zone, I'm not part of the zoning nonsense and wasn't consulted. I'll get my PVC and ensure I'm in Nigeria during the polls - Duke is my preferred candidate. I'll canvass for him, get my mom, uncles, aunties, et al to vote for him. I'll do my bid, I won't vote for an evil Buhari or Atiku.

This is a governor that after his tenure left Calabar as the only metropolis with treated water running into homes via a card payment system (only State in Nigeria to develop and implement such a system). He also implemented a waste management system (CUDA, IUDA) that was so effective, Calabar and other towns (Ikom, Ogoja, Ugep, etc) became very neat. Designed a tourism roadmap for the State and implemented a great deal. The dude understands how to build a system ground up.

Abattoirs were being designed, new markets, motor parks were tarred across the State, the State's General Hospital became more efficient, he had a 24-hour intervention to potholes, streets lights don't go dead (you simply don't notice it, cos they get replaced once they die off). The entire street lightning in Calabar were connected underground to an independent power source (Tinapa Grid) and not the usual generators seen by the side of major roads in most cities that I've been to in Nigeria i.e. street lights just come on and you don't know what is powering them.

The guy has a grip of how to build a system ground-up. Take Buhari and make him Premier of the North if you zombies love him so much. He has nothing to offer any modern society.

I totally agree with you
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Ask4diva(f): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donald Duke, i av a crush on him already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Peterosky(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Let me then be the judge, from the votes gathered so far, Donald Duke has emerged as the winner. I therefore call on his excellency the former Governor of my dear State to most humbly present himself for the clarion call of leadership. IstandwithDonaldDukeforpresident

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by oladeebo: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Well,this is an interesting pool
But let's go into the reality,
Buhari&Fayose were from the west but of the diffrent party Apc/Pdp!
On the other hand Duke&Atiku were from the East also from different party.
So Pdp political arrangement is for the Notherner meanwhile Duku&Fayose candidacy is nil
Left Buhari/Atiku which see Buhari as undisputable Apc candidate.
Buhari is 2019 Nigeria président!
Oladeebo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Osinbajo Makes New Appointments (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.