Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (55795 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
None . . .Enough of recycling these people
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
ruggedised:
Donald Duke will win in a free and fair election, but 2019 election have been rigged already, no be nija we de cheesy
All of una thinking any other candidate will win 2019 election are dreaming. Pmb till Nigerian youths get sense cheesy grin

Sai baba
Yes na according to Trump "the system is rigged".
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by bencobenz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
For social media, Donald Duke go win, but for real life na PMB go win.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by madjune(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald duke will use Nigeria money buy power bike.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
Infact if the constitution provide that, BUHARI can rules till 2900 I will still vote for president BUHARI the man of the people
yes buhari is the man of the people.
The troublesome people.
Buhari is the man of the herdsmen people.
Nonsense almajiri

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by YelloweWest: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald duke!!!

Enough of these bastard old Islamic cows!

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by presidentalex: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
dayo2me:
are those people you mentioned contesting?

if your answer is yes, tell me how they are...

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Tonytonic(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke Donald
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by ejembi28(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Formal governor of cross river
TechSandra:
Please who is this Duke?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Obasanjo will do everything to frustrate Atiku's bid for presidency via Oby Ezekwesili

She has started already through her red card

Not that I am in support of Atiku

In fact, it will give me joy if the next president is not from the North

Having said that,
My best candidates remains:
Peter Obi and Raji Fashola. Donald Duke is not a bad idea as long as he does not think Nigeria is a carnival
its carnival not better than this current situation
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Shilohbliss(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald gets my vote
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Lomprico2: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
If you Remove donald and atiku, replace them with stones.

I will vote the stone! God has forbidden I vote that vulture buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by MrMystrO(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chukazu:
My problem with Nigerian politics and the Youth.

Those who are voting for Donald Duke online will not come out to vote on election date... they are the learned and the middle class of the society whose greatest asset is living abode in social media.most of them don't even have PVC

Those who would vote Buhari however are the real card carrying electorate...they are the poor Almajiris, the truck pushers the ,the poverty stricken and education deprived folks....the more reason their Hero(Buhari) would do everything humanly possible to keep them in abject poverty and illiteracy because the day their eyes open ,they would stone him with pure water ...those are the "Sai baba" bandwagon.

Way forward is for the social media campaigners to get their PVC and get their hands dirty with real politics

You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by designVATExcel: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Most likely he, Donald Duke, will be chosen as Atiku's running mate.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by 7lives: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
I was expecting Donald to rep PDP but DEM prefaired Yaradua.
As it is now, even if Donald Duke contests the primary, he will not get it, because the presidency has been zoned to the North by his party.
So my vote being my OWN will still be.going to Baba Buhari.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by akayalade(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari for Life
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by presidentalex: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
adedayourt:
None

ALEXANDER ODEGA is Nigerians choice come 2019. He's 40 years old.

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by MrMystrO(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
safarigirl:
If only votes are counted on the internet.... 90% of people who voted here probably don't have PVC or even reside in Nigeria

Donald Duke cannot win 2019 election, he is from the Niger Delta and his brother just left in 2015, he will have to wait at least another 16 years to win anything. He would do better as a running mate

Atiku is a lost cause and may not even win the PDP Primaries...

Fayose who? grin

As it stands, we are yet to find anyone who can match Buhari. FACT! I abhor the man, but anyone who knows how politics works in Nigeria knows that none of those three candidates can take Buhari's seat as it stands.

Sad, But Nothing could be farther from the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Fjsand: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by IMASTEX: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
What is buhari doing on the list angry
Good question. Who ever considers the first two options needs brain examination
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by WONDERS001(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
Infact if the constitution provide that, BUHARI can rules till 2900 I will still vote for president BUHARI the man of the people

KEEP LYING TO YOUR SELF.
AND CONTINUE FOOLING YOUR LINEAGE.

ONLY YOU AND THOSE ANCESTORS HE APPOINTED WOULD VOTE FOR HIM.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Mourin(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
omocalabar:
Each time i remember the name Donald Duke, I dey swear for the useless old man call Obj for refusing to support his candidacy in 2007 but imposed a sick Yaradua on us

He still performed better than Buhari has done since he became president
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by wizod(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
look 4 a better eye glass 2 correct ur partially blind eyes n don't fail 2 take ur regular drugs prescribed 2 u by d psychiatric doctor plz, dis is very important
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by AlamienDagash(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
what about the following list? 1. Dankwambo 2. Kwankwaso 3. Tambuwal 4. Usman Sulaiman Bappa Mirror (my Dad) 5. Seaun (nl founder)
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by josessybj: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
All of them are thief
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by ginggerxy: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
yes he can rule you and your family till the end of your generation
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by TourismMan(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI

You are on your own o. Nobody send you message o.

Donald Duke all the way.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Tocheagle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Add Chris okotie to the list

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by TOMMYS: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fela durotoye

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by lilAZeeZ(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
BUHARI in letter BUHARI in letter BUHARI in letter
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by TourismMan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
lardeipo:
angry this Donald Duke Ehn! I bet he is a womanizer.

I can see you are crushing all over him. Na fine boy him be.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by lilAZeeZ(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
BUHARI in capital letter BUHARI in letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.