Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process (12710 Views)

BREAKING: We Didn’t Transmit Results Electronically – INEC Chair / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Brightglory77: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
<b> I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.
. You really made me laugh guy
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by policy12: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lonestar124:
Which one be red-card movement again? cheesy

Join is on Twitter..
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by straighttalk(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
baba Zahara 4 life

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Pascal181: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Taking her campaign to d wrongest person. Sometimes I ask myself if this woman is truly from Igbo blood. Her little sense didn't tell her that d INEC chairman will do everything within his power to ensure buhari win again. Let her mobilise youths of sound minds not of Hausa fulani zombies
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
deji17:

You can still make your point without self identifying by calling yourself a zombie all the time. We already know who you are.
Now she is against the PDP that she worked for and the APC that did not appoint her.
No problem, she already admitted that her red card effort might not amount to much, but she is satisfied making noise and continuation of her attention seeking strategy
r u pained dat I burst ur one sided comment? Oby Ezekwezili is not a woman of integrity and well meaning Nigerians will never take her serious. she politicize the chibok scam to demonize the then administratio just for her personal gain. APC used, dehumanize, dumped her like asshole she was.

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
APC mission is to destroying Nigeria.

Nigeria remains one bar to die, no electricity to charge this shithole.

Election season shithole politicians to start acting stupidity making all kinds of fakes promises. "With our re-election, we will construct first class roads, build international communities, create 100 million jobs yearly in our government, give you 24/30 power supplies, build new refineries in all your local government areas in our 100 days in government more lies and more fake promises to shithole zombies of the zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
#YoungNigerian2019
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by deji17: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
r u pained dat I burst ur one sided comment? Oby Ezekwezili is not a woman of integrity and well meaning Nigerians will never take her serious. she politicize the chibok scam to demonize the then administratio just for her personal gain. APC used, dehumanize, dumped her like asshole she was.

No pain bro. Only conversation. Enjoy your day.
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by kokomaster3d: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Over to Donald Duke. He is the only man that will have my vote.
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by FRESHG(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
deji17:
When OBJ gave this woman a job under him, she was not campaigning against PDP and APC (ACN,CPC,APGA), ANPP) then. People can see through this type of antics.
THIS DEJI GUY IS A CONFIRM GAMBARI SLAVE angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by deji17: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
FRESHG:
THIS DEJI GUY IS A CONFIRM GAMBARI SLAVE angry

I can't become a Gambari slave simply by you calling me one. Stop being childish. If they ask you now, you will say you are Atikulating. Is Atiku Ibo? Hahahahahaha
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This ugly woman with lips like a pig's snout won't just simply stop romancing the political terrain with her useless movements.

Ozuooor!
grin grin grin ur savagery is unmatched
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:
<b> I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! �" I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed �� into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbour inside her sitting room and other neighbours joined me. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!". I wanted to be a hero that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye. Then, i said if count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! ��� Then, Peeeeeeeewm! The light went off ��. We all started screaming in the dark because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room. We nearly killed ourselves. If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake. If I touched someone too, I will receive a strong beating. As am talking to you now... We all are in the hospital because we injured ourselves with the wood instead of the snake. I have stopped helping people�.
You made me laugh
Thanks
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Iamzik: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amirullaha:

Bros! This one strong ooo
grin grin grin
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Dankambo/Duke or Fela Durutoye/Soludo
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by davidif: 2:46am On Jan 17, 2018
maximunimpact:
Members of the Red Card Citizens Movement led by Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks paid a courtesy visit to Hon. Chairman INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and Members of the Commission to discuss issues relating the Electoral Process.
The red card movement is a political movement founded by Former minister Oby Ezekwesili which her main objective is to stop the country's ruling party, the All Progressive Congress, APC as well as the main opposition party, the PDP.

While heralding the #RedCardMovement, she said; “Enough is enough,” through her Twitter handle @obyezeks.

“My political agenda is simple. I shall actively campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections except in rare cases where they field new minds with a strong record of public interest.

“I shall actively campaign for the best candidates of all other parties in the elections.

“My individual effort to campaign against APC and PDP in the 2019 elections may not amount to much, but it is at least a definite expression of my personal conviction.

“My conviction is that it is time to end the tyranny of rulership of a wicked minority political elite class,” she wrote.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/01/16/redcardmovement-oby-ezekwesili-visits-inec-chair-discuss-electoral-process-photos/

Finally! Someone who understands Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by Cchuks27(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Jobless woman. She should go and sit down somewhere. It's because of her and Mbaka we are in this nonsense
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by positivethought: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2018
This nonsense of a red card movement is just an after thought by oby to disguise her shame after campaigning for Buhari/APC against PDP/Johnathan,having been dumped couple with the dismal performance of buhari/Apc,Instead of honourably admitting that though PDP may not have been perfect it was better she came up with this rubbish, well oby go on with your campaign, the end shall justify the means.

1 Like

Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by tuniski: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2018
lonelydora:
Donald Duke has my vote already. Can he get a known party ticket? Time will tell shaa
He can't win presidential election in cross River except he is the candidate of PDP. As it stands, he can't get PDP's ticket cos it is zoned to the north.

Polical Realities ain't fantasies. Let's atikulate
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by lonelydora: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2018
tuniski:

He can't win presidential election in cross River except he is the candidate of PDP. As it stands, he can't get PDP's ticket cos it is zoned to the north.

Polical Realities ain't fantasies. Let's atikulate

Change is constant...remember.
Re: #RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process by michoim(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Sometimes she behaves like an imbeciles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / Court Nullifies Malami’s Sale Of Forfeited Assets / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.