Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) (50897 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

News clarified that it wasn't PEJ alone that was affected

Some idiots are calling it vendetta

Even if it is vendetta, wanny's house was demolished, PEJ is a financial terrorist, taking and oppressing the poor her house deserves to be demolished

I know I'll get insults from clowns so bring it on
u do know dis move will make some part of d country hate d other? This is not a wise move but a fooliish move.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
powerkey:

Yoruba muslim terrorist..

by your response we know you
That's all you've got? Nothing upstair.

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Throwback:

So are you saying we should ignore the crime because she is above the law?

Are you also saying her husband Jonathan was an irresponsible leader who ignored the crimes committed by others, as such the Buhari regime should do same?
.Stop been smart by half. You know what I mean bro
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by straighttalk(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
real hit back to back. No more save heaven for corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Pascal181: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is a war taken to Niger deltans, watch as it unfolds

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
shai they is Goth oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
classicMan22:
u do know dis move will make some part of d country hate d other? This is not a wise move but a fooliish move.
Demolition shouldn't be a big deal. Like we didn't know how people abuse power to acquire anything and everything. That of Patience is even worse, she is a perfect example of kleptomanic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pascal181:
This is a war taken to Niger deltans, watch as it unfolds
na u wan fight d war?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by imstrong1: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Political witch hunt? And this a wrong move for a government that is trying to save cost. Many are homeless in the fct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Why is it that we don't enjoy peace in this country?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by churchillfrank(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is bad and wicked act, in fact a childish behaviour. If you're fighting corruption why not start from all the former presidents why only Jonathan and the wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
maasoap:

Demolition shouldn't be a big deal. Like we didn't how people abuse power to acquire anything and everything. That of Patience is even worse, she is a perfect example of kleptomanic.
wat about d lady dat said no matter how much d government recover we can Neva be poor like dangote?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Wristler: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bulhary and judicial decency/repect for rule of law are like day and night
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
if truly the building was served to be demolished,..then I see no wickedness in this act but if it was a true fact as clearly stated by the counsel to PEJ In charge of the matter that the house had no prior demolishing proves,..then APC govt can count this as one of their achievements following that of Fulani herdsmen..Lie lie Mohammed will soon add to the lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice move by the fcta,it is an indirect act of fighting corruption.up apc,up buhari.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
powerkey:

You saw it and ure laughing?
One day it will be Yoruba Muslims turn to be treated like this.....
Hopeless fools everywhere.
Una no dey tire for this 'Yoruba Muslim' song?

Its getting old

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
powerkey:

You saw it and ure laughing?

One day it will be Yoruba Muslims turn to be treated like this.....

Hopeless fools everywhere.

Lolz.

An Igbo Christian is in pain grin grin

Ewu Okokomaiko.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by zabuur: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some people are better off dropping comments on topics like, wizkid and his son stepped out in style, Bobrisky impregnated his gatewoman, who rocked the dress better out of Liz Benson and chiwatala agu.

You read some comments and you be like ,must you comment if you have nothing sensible to contribute?

For those thinking or blaming buhari, how's be connected to this? Go to Ogun State, ibadan, houses that have been built before I was born have been demolished to expand roads. And government told them that, they have not been following the plan, so no compensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by forayfleo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I perceived the wickedness of the former Governor of Rivers State and now minister of T.P Rotimi Ameachi hands on this Evil master plan.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by ChrisEsq: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
I hope they ignore you
GMBuhari:
grin grin

Even if it is vendetta, wanny's house was demolished, PEJ is a financial terrorist, taking and oppressing the poor her house deserves to be demolished

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thats y when u are in power build in ur backyard this north people dey craze o
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by delugajackson: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
Even if all our money is seized, I'll never be as poor as Dangote cool
Miriam Abacha.. I'm I right?
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

I concur with you grin

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Let them bring down as much as they can.

Wetin concern Ant wia Bison and Elephant dey scatter ground?

You aren't part of the reason they are roughing feathers.

Let the 'Elites' do themselves and don't be amazed knowing that while that building was bn demolished, somewhere else, she was busy deeping her hands in our common patrimony with the view to erect another numbers of it kind.

You have never been invited to the sharing table so WHY STUPIDLY AND SENSELESSLY stress nerves defending those animals?

If by tomorrow, dem bring down Buhari house for Daura or any other one, wetin concern me?

Make dem dey tear demselves dey go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

Please do tell: what makes PEJ a "financial terrorist"?
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good one!

Abuja has a master plan!

3 Likes

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by supereagle(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Pure vendetta. So is only her among all our former first ladies that her house was built without permit? Childish behaviour.
I will not pity her. She's reaping what she sowed, I remember she was dragging a plot of land allocated to Turai Yar dua when Mama Peace became the first Lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
supereagle:

I will not pity her. She's reaping what she sowed, I remember she was dragging a plot of land allocated to Turai Yar dua when Mama Peace became the first Lady.
. Well that's human beings for you. But this government is going took hard on her sha.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by cetzak: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is not good
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by TheNature: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
desreek9:
Saw this on ait this night, couldn't stop laughing, she may be reharsing the english she will say when making a statement, lol

commanding or talking English language is a wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.