Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) (50908 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Osyabj: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.

Fruits of crime

See before and after pictures

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by richeso: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2018
i blame her... the whole rivers and bayelsa no get lands reach for her to build house ?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by LZAA: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

News clarified that it wasn't PEJ alone that was affected

Some idiots are calling it vendetta

Even if it is vendetta, wanny's house was demolished, PEJ is a financial terrorist, taking and oppressing the poor her house deserves to be demolished

I know I'll get insults from clowns so bring it on
who called wat vendetta nah
u do knw wat u and ds joke of a govt are doing now is like holding on to an ex who has moved on
instead of moving ahead ds govt still calls a man who left power 3 years ago
smh

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by jumper524(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2018
powerkey:

You saw it and ure laughing?
One day it will be Yoruba Muslims turn to be treated like this.....
Hopeless fools everywhere.
u be mumu, everything Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Patience DiarisGod
B4 d election u opened ur mouth and called Bubu brain dead
I hope u are enjoying what d minions of d brain dead man is doing to u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2018
delugajackson:

Miriam Abacha.. I'm I right?
100%, two Heineken and a bowl of nkwobi for you grin
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by emmie14: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2018
desreek9:
Saw this on ait this night, couldn't stop laughing, she may be rehearsing the english she will say when making a statement, lol

What is English. Professor without money is rubbish. We struggle. Read. Do everything just for cash. She made it
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by emmie14: 2:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Our journalist ooo. Where is the photo before demolition
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Chai

This woman has taking over all the land in abuja

Everywhere you enter na her house

All the fine fine house na her own

Hotels are not left out

Wetin sef

For some of you who that do not know she has this very large estate along abuja airport road that goes all the way to IDU

Which work she did to acquire them ? I think some of them need to be forfeited to the federal government

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 3:57am On Jan 17, 2018
TheHistorian:
Good riddance to bad rubbish! grin

Patience terrorized FCT in her days. Can we forget closing the airport and streets down for hours for PEJ? How about "dragging" property with Turai Yar'Adua? How about confiscating and demolishing estates belonging to MoSaraha?

Payback is a demon. No condition is permanent. It is ironic how all her cheerleaders disappeared as soon as the husband lost the election.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2018
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/255771-fcta-demolishes-patience-jonathans-property-abuja.html

APC can had that to buhari's achievement.
At least until now there is nothing tangible to show.

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

Even if it is vendetta, wanny's house was demolished, PEJ is a financial terrorist, taking and oppressing the poor her house deserves to be demolished

No need for insults brother.
So at this present age in time you join bihari to continue pursuing the past government shadows for almost 3years without no single PDP convicted and put in jail.
Now who is decieveing who? Are you the one decieveing yourself or APC is decieveing you?
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by blacknp(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Pure vendetta. So is only her among all our former first ladies that her house was built without permit? Childish behaviour.
Pure classic case of Mumurism so because other 1st Ladies may have broken the law as you assume and the pdp era of impunity did nothing to them,madam P should break the law and be allowed to go scot free?You will die in your poverty,Zombie.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2018
I am not a supporter of demolishing houses that stays inline with the plan of abuja city. This houses can be converted to offices to ministries

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2018
blacknp:
Pure classic case of Mumurism so because other 1st Ladies may have broken the law as you assume and the pdp era of impunity did nothing to them,madam P should break the law and be allowed to go scot free?You will die in your poverty,Zombie.
. Poverty has already killed you that why u can't understand my comment. Ode.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by efighter: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is an economic terrorist. angry

Yes, you are right. He is terrorising economic looters.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 7:25am On Jan 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

from the look of things you are the clown!

1 Like

Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by lagosrd: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin grin

Don't know how to describe you
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by lagosrd: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Demolition is not the solution. Did any court ask them to demolish it ? I just don't understand our thinking as human beings. Can't the same house be used temporarily for whatever official purpose? This is gross incompetence and vendetta at play. Just passed through a comment if a dude that said because it's from the proceed of corruption, that is the reason it was demolished.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by holycup(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2018
so,in all the problems/hardship surrounding this country,demolishing of houses is the only thing this useless APC government can do?

May God help this country....
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Chukazu: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Not a fan her or Jonathan, but these are some of the reasons we have "sit tight" Presidents across Africa.

When a leader knows his stepping out of power would bring another humiliating and disgraceful vendetta on him from his successors; he would prefer to die in power .
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2018
The building could have been seized or sold or even donated to Nigerian police or given to motherless babies or what ever to help the poor whose money was stolen to build the house.
Where are the ijaws with their war mongry
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by godquality: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2018
G1ms:
Billions of money embezzled from Nigeria now wasted for nothing.. angry
i was thinking why destroy it. It makes no sense really. Can't the govt just seize and make use of the building or just sell it?
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Adigun762: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Well we have many other problems to solve in this country.....Tell me is it d right time 4 dem to demolish house

Other things are there dey live undone Fulani herdsmen are there nothing to acts on. Why are our government so bias??

It is unfair destroying building why many Nigerians are suffering some even don't have a place to lay and sleep hmmmm

I reserve other comment I ought to have made
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by Rollins777(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Okokobioko of the highest order
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Well that's human beings for you. But this government is going took hard on her sha.
My dear the law of Karma is at work. Let us not blame government. I hope you remember what she grabbed when her husband became Governor within a short period of time.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Adigun762:
Well we have many other problems to solve in this country.....Tell me is it d right time 4 dem to demolish house

Other things are there dey live undone Fulani herdsmen are there nothing to acts on. Why are our government so bias??

It is unfair destroying building why many Nigerians are suffering some even don't have a place to lay and sleep hmmmm

I reserve other comment I ought to have made

They can demolish it build another structure there, but if they seize it, the woman can go to court and claim back or another govt can give her back with compensation.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by jamace(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Hmm. Power sweet o.
Sadly, power is a visitor.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by adahgold(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
They should pray they win in 2019.
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by kantin: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Pascal181:
This is a war taken to Niger deltans, watch as it unfolds
u are free to start it but do remember python dance if the past may revisit you guys again
Re: FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) by kantin: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2018
forayfleo:
I perceived the wickedness of the former Governor of Rivers State and now minister of T.P Rotimi Ameachi hands on this Evil master plan.
did you see him in ur dream? ur village pple clowning ur sense of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / $50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.