Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. (10178 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by albacete(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
LA date LA bend
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by MetroBaba1(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2018
TroubleDude:
pls someone should help me with that lil Wayne's picture of ash##o

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by ikennamadu1(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Person weh dey mushin dey claim fine girl.. Mushin boy for that matter... Impersonator

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by gfm01: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.
hmmmmm,I thought u are of the miss world contestant for u to mention dat kind of amount before guy can enter u anyway u try shaa,bt better start up frm d small dan to waste ur life to ritualist guy dat will spend dat kind of money den use u to get money back in 20 folks
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2018
what shall it profit you to open a fake account with another person's picture just to get cheap attention.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Man2utd(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.

She isn't a runz girl, she is just "FREE FOR ALL". But come to think of it, I have 20million in my account and I give 5million just for sex, that's wastage aunty debby.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by lereinter(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
if fulani herdsmen or bokoh catch you will understand better
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by crisisexpert321(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2018
You have been able to get full attention. Nice move! From study and experience when you as a girl meet a guy you like so much, he will smash you without a kobo. Life of every woman.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
After saying all sorts of trash, at d end.... Some of u wud still email me.
I will take the 800k Doll over you any day!
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
they can take u to heaven
Have they taken you the owner to heaven?
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by banre(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.

spend millions before he enters you??
what's in you?
GOLD
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
i pity the guy wey go fall for this scam grin grin
cc greiboy grin grin
Morning boss

some people will fall for it, can't you see that someone is liking all her comments
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by franklingud(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Babe you fine no small, but you too cheap shaa!

Only 5m? angry

Ur mates are building houses doing olosho, ur own is 5m?

Cheap SLUT.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by banre(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
'Eja Aro"... Catfish grin

see fine girl for here shocked shocked

not that flatty boobied skank
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Betdey: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2018
One BAD GAME can no longer spoil your ticket.
Cash out now available on Betdey

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by VERDA: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Una don start abi ?

Lol...
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by marvin902(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
i will DM you on one condition..
apart from sx what do you have to offer undecided undecided
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:
so if you are not a runs girl, then what are you...?

a walks geh nah
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol even Nicki some mehn dreams don't charge outrageously like u.... Yuh type dat wee use pepper to do tea for me ... And cook beans that wee will see that stone David use to kill goliath inside... Aunty park well
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by emmyflames(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Dem dey name meat weh person fit take drink garri, worm sef dey show swag.

I look ur picture finish, nothing worth 5k for there. Una weh sex doll get value pass, una plenty.

You be like person weh just recover from syphilis.
. Bros you just kill this babe I no see anything special in this scam of a girl
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by revolt(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Mtchweee .....no boobz sef?!!! No flat girl should be chyked shekina.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by nuggarito: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Certified ode, keep fooling yourself.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
greiboy:
Morning boss

some people will fall for it, can't you see that someone is liking all her comments
we will still try and save the gullible ones even if they are about to fallcheesy.anyway op is not a good scammer.it was very obvious frm im first post that it was a guy behind the moniker cheesy.top of the afternoon to u cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
banre:

see fine girl for here shocked shocked

not that flatty boobied skank
e don quick u check bbstar's dp abi? cheesy. Anyway its a fact beautiful ladies are always more humble and down to earth than the non pretty onescheesy.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Myles23(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.
congratulations oh am not trying to be insultive but GIRL, u sound like a gold digger, 2mao u do court wedding and demand for divorce so u can have some fortune for urself.
MY DEAR. DON'T BE A LEARNER OH
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Myles23(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
QueenDeborah:
b4 I forget my dear Deborah, shey
Myles23:

congratulations oh am not trying to be insultive but GIRL, u sound like a gold digger, 2mao u do court wedding and demand for divorce so u can have some fortune for urself.
MY DEAR. DON'T BE A LEARNER OH
b4 I forget, my dear Deborah, shey u have had of the sex doll propaganda, FYI its just 800k oh, I'll rather spend 1M on sex doll, than over 2M to be in a relationship with you. Just saying sha. mean no offence tho
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by XTLikeNat777: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
In return what are you bringing to table? Don't tell me SEX. Else, you a disappointment to womanhood.
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Girls with this kind of post are the ones that use pepper to prepare akamu for you..., smh
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by damtan(m): 2:56am On Jan 31, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Lol....I promise you'll gladly spend your money on me with seldom sex
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Burgerlomo: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Chaii make una see this pikin wey suppose to still dey for kindergarten wey dey talk about dating cool
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Priceless25: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Debbie Napoléon @deborah_1611.... That is the chic..

http://www.pictame.com/user/deborah_1611/761967512/1377227050154327820_761967512

Modified: Debbie Napoléon (the real chic) not this impersonator is a french canadian, she's oblivious of nairaland. Whoever that is operating this nairaland moniker, u tried oo.. Debbie Napoléon is a real hottie abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Big Yansh , Afrakoma Vs Matilda Hipsy ( Pics ) / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.