Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. (10556 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's what's up, those of u sending me emails here and there, am just laughing at you guys, any fine girl u see u want to go after, and besides if u want to date me u must have not less than 20 million in your account, and u have to spend like 5 million on me first before we have sex, cos i have everything a man wants from a young girl. And my feeding every day wud be 5k for breakfast, 5k for lunch, and 5k for dinner. If u know u are up for d task, u can send me an email.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
what is the difference between your vagina and that of the lady I Will fork for like 10,000 naira from Instagram and Facebook?

37 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
what is the difference between your vagina and that of the lady I Will fork for like 10,000 naira from Instagram and Facebook?
10k? Lol.... Dat amount is for runz girls... Am not one.

4 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dem dey name meat weh person fit take drink garri, worm sef dey show swag.

I look ur picture finish, nothing worth 5k for there. Una weh sex doll get value pass, una plenty.

You be like person weh just recover from syphilis.

76 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by bujebudanu1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have #19,999,999.00

So unfortunate am out of the plan.
On behalf of the Yorubas ,mixed,real race and in diaspora. We reject the offer .
I offer u to my brothers from the east. They have businesses and containers on sea.they should have that kinda money to spend on Victoria secret and ice cream

38 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
so if you are not a runs girl, then what are you...?

5 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
bujebudanu1:
I have #19,999,999.00

So unfortunate am out of the plan.
I offer u to my brothers from the east. They have businesses and containers on sea.they should have that kinda money to spend on Victoria secret and ice cream
tell dem wat i said... Lets see if they can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by DaddyKross: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Although it's pretty obvious you are a cat fish, the person you are impersonating isn't worth a quarter of the unreasonable demands you stated. Not even ×10 finer version of her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by ubunja(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
meanwhile sex dolls are trending...
continue...

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
so if you are not a runs girl, then what are you...?
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
DaddyKross:
Although it's pretty obvious you are a cat fish, the person you are impersonating isn't worth a quarter of the unreasonable demands you stated. Not even ×10 finer version of her.
Nigerians always have something to say over something they can't get. Who am I impersonating?

3 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
am not a runz girl, am just tryna let u know dat am not a cheap girl. U must spend millions before u enter me.
ok let us talk, which state are you currently in?

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by pepethemaniac: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
post picture of your face while holding today's date and your moniker name. I'll bite your offer. cool

Modified: You are fake OP.
https://web.facebook.com/kingdebbienapoleon
https://www.instagram.com/deborah_1611/?hl=en

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
. After stating your conditions before a guy can have sex with you,you still claim you are not a runz girl.Sorry upon all your so called beauty,you are still dumb. You could not even differentiate between a runz girl and a decent girl. You did not even put up a single positive thing you can do for the guy apart from giving him sex. Lol. Beauty without brain.

33 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by TroubleDude: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls someone should help me with that lil Wayne's picture of ash##o
Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
With those small breasts

cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by joshboo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol..... Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
After saying all sorts of trash, at d end.... Some of u wud still email me.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
With those small breasts
cheesy
they can take u to heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Her breast too small cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
they can take u to heaven

I like big things .

Her breast is small
and Small breast won't satisfy me so she's my spec cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by sirgalahad26(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
dat #20m will buy me a nice sex doll nd i gotta get change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I like big things .

Her breast is small
and Small breast won't satisfy me so she's my spec cheesy
size doesn't matter, wat matters is d quality.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by heffem(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
undecidedwhat do u really have to offer?..... empty head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
After saying all sorts of trash, at d end.... Some of u wud still email me.
Lol. You think guys are so dull not to know that you need husband desperately even though u no worth 2kobo but somehow you have to apply wisdom in getting their attention.

Its a wise idea sha. All those 35+ Nairaland ladies should learn your style. Na 100naira recharge card go finish your case.

19 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
With 20million in my account , Girls would be the ones proposing to me
But I won't accept grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
sirgalahad26:
dat #20m will buy me a nice sex doll nd i gotta get change
U wanna waste money on man_made pussy?

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by GabrielAganyi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
What do you have to offer apart from you pussy.... you have made it clear that you have nothing to offer but you
Stinking pussy

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
With 20million in my account , Girls would be the ones proposing to me
But I won't accept grin
not all girls are girls.... Some girls are just waste products.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
size doesn't matter, wat matters is d quality.

Size matters because I like it doggy .

what would I hold on to while banging from behind, those small breast ?

Hell No .

I don't even do runs girls like the girl in the picture. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. by QueenDeborah(f): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
What do you have to offer apart from you pussy.... you have made it clear that you have nothing to offer but you
Stinking pussy
sorry, stop guessing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / hot and sexy Lagos Girl spill Out Her Big Boobs in new photo sho / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.