Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (98185 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
ku igbadun. grin grin

You ought to know that there's nothing I could've done at that moment. My intention was to have them with me throughout the festive period as I was on leave , but a week to xmas I was called to return for special duty, and the was how my holiday was cut short.

Right now am in Kogi sef

Aww, God will keep you safe. Just don't engage in dangerous activities. Remember your cuties are waiting for you.
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
sexybbstar:

Aww, God will keep you safe. Just don't engage in dangerous activities. Remember your cuties are waiting for you.
Amen. Dangerous activities ke. Dangerous activities takes place everyday, you only pray to make it out alive. Bawo ni Olori?
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Amen. Dangerous activities ke. Dangerous activities takes place everyday, you only pray to make it out alive. Bawo ni Olori?
Mi o wa okay Jare. Mo ni fever kekere
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
sexybbstar:

Mi o wa okay Jare. Mo ni fever kekere
There's nothing like fever kekere Nike!!!, go and have yourself treated thoroughly. That fever that seems lil to you has taken alot of lives. Ma fi nkan kan fale!

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
There's nothing like fever kekere Nike!!!, go and have yourself treated thoroughly. That fever that seems lil to you has taken alot of lives. Ma fi nkan kan fale!

Mo ti lo drugs sha. I'm feeling better now
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

Mo ti lo drugs sha. I'm feeling better now
Glad to know. Ma fi ara e sere faa!
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Glad to know. Ma fi ara e sere faa!
Eshey sir. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2018
COOL10:
Why are most women so possessive, heartless and wicked? I know some could care less about this but the majority don't. U don't wanna give us what we want yet you're angry when we find alternatives. How inconsiderate and selfish can you be? Why would you be intimidated by a 'mere' sex doll yet u say u're not sex objects? And indeed that's what the dolls are,sex objects. Ur insecurities and hypocritical nature are getting more glaring by the day. Be busy carrying out your acts of feminism and ignoring your men while we keep on finding alternatives for everything you stand for. U think it can't happen and yes it will take time but it definitely can if we want it to. We already have alternatives for getting children and now we do for sex. It can only get better. Very soon,y'all will be the ones begging us to take you even if it means playing second fiddle to the dolls and cleaning them up. It's just the unsuspecting ladies I feel sad for. Now women better wise and be vigilant in treating your men like the kings they are and they'll treat you like the queens u're meant to be. I'm a big advocate for women's independence and doing what they love but not at the expense of them demeaning and disregarding men. Have some sense,will ya?

The true Christian, whose place in heaven is already bought.... Smhundecided
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by COOL10(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Gungnir:

The true Christian, whose place in heaven is already bought.... Smhundecided
. Oh my,is your obsession with me this serious? Do I really make you question all your beliefs and practices? Apparently I've got me a troll,Papiikush where ya at? Come see,I've got me a fan too. I bet this one's gay too. He must have been made so self conscious that his insecure and immature self couldn't stop him from tracking down my past comments just to spite me. How low a truthful but hurtful comment made him stoop. Anyways,Mr Gungnir, you've been duly noticed and you'll be just as easily forgotten immediately I press the SUBMIT button. It's obvious you're jobless enough to leave another thread and trace a past one just to elicit an insulting response from me. But I know better. Unlike you,I know what to say,when to say it and where/who to say it. I also know what to post,when to post,how to post and where to post which you obviously have no idea of. It's obvious you just want an opponent on the topic of morality and religion but I won't indulge you. I've said it before that I rarely talk on that topic and not even you will make me do. Your sense of reasoning is just like that of a child in an adult's body. Maybe you're just a child. I could actually care less. If you like follow my comments. If you like don't. One thing is certain,I won't be bothered and immediately I check my mentions and see your name,I won't even bother to read it because I know it'll be full of bullcrap just like your previous ones. You'll be the one stressing yourself doing the whole work while I'll just sit laughing at your stupidity. Trust me,i'm that cruel. It's obvious you've lost your way of evangelism and I'm almost certain Jesus is shaking his head in pure disgust at your personality. If he could,he would have spat on you a long time ago. Remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the specks in others. Remember that verse? And pls,get a job too. I'm sure then you won't have time to type the jargons you're used too. One that'll make you think more productively and less mediocrely. Have a nice morning Mr Gungnir.

1 Like

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2018
COOL10:
. Oh my,is your obsession with me this serious? Do I really make you question all your beliefs and practices? Apparently I've got me a troll,Papiikush where ya at? Come see,I've got me a fan too. I bet this one's gay too. He must have been made so self conscious that his insecure and immature self couldn't stop him from tracking down my past comments just to spite me. How low a truthful but hurtful comment made him stoop. Anyways,Mr Gungnir, you've been duly noticed and you'll be just as easily forgotten immediately I press the SUBMIT button. It's obvious you're jobless enough to leave another thread and trace a past one just to elicit an insulting response from me. But I know better. Unlike you,I know what to say,when to say it and where/who to say it. I also know what to post,when to post,how to post and where to post which you obviously have no idea of. It's obvious you just want an opponent on the topic of morality and religion but I won't indulge you. I've said it before that I rarely talk on that topic and not even you will make me do. Your sense of reasoning is just like that of a child in an adult's body. Maybe you're just a child. I could actually care less. If you like follow my comments. If you like don't. One thing is certain,I won't be bothered and immediately I check my mentions and see your name,I won't even bother to read it because I know it'll be full of bullcrap just like your previous ones. You'll be the one stressing yourself doing the whole work while I'll just sit laughing at your stupidity. Trust me,i'm that cruel. It's obvious you've lost your way of evangelism and I'm almost certain Jesus is shaking his head in pure disgust at your personality. If he could,he would have spat on you a long time ago. Remove the log in your eyes before trying to remove the specks in others. Remember that verse? And pls,get a job too. I'm sure then you won't have time to type the jargons you're used too. One that'll make you think more productively and less mediocrely. Have a nice morning Mr Gungnir.

Why so emotional though? Just two statements and you are typing these long posts like I stole something from you already?...grin

The first emboldened negates the second emboldened and by and large the entirety of your post.

One thing you all fail to acknowledge is this, what makes me so audacious? Why will someone persistently harp on something till it seems as being a nuisance?

And you just like a few others too have no idea, nothing I do is out of random, it is all well thought through before I make a move. Plus you helped me confirm a lot of things I was suspicious about. In the end, you will find out I was ahead of everybody the entire time. wink

You lots are damn predictable. See them viewing tongue
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Papiikush: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2018
COOL10:

This is too much grin

1 Like

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by serriy: 3:05am On Oct 29, 2019
All these sex doll are beautiful and have a beautiful curve. No wonder our men can't resist them. Click on the link below:
https://www.urdolls.com/tpe-doll-c-1.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.