Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election: My Stand! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election: My Stand! (296 Views)

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / Presidential Election: My Predictions Base On The States / 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election: My Stand! by Wisefellow(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sequel to the press release of 2019 election time table by INEC in Nigeria, the political gladiators and spectators have swung into action, strategically doing everything openly and covertly possible to woe Nigerians for support. All viable political positions are contest able, however, the presidential election is on the lips of all well meaning Nigerians. For various reasons, some people are looking forward and in support of the incumbent President, M. Buhari, to run again while others have different interest as candidates. The common ground of interest is that election must take place and a winner must emerge to continue steering the affairs of the nation.

The affairs of the nation is the key phrase for consideration and enlightenment, for growth and development of our people as opposed to the convention of who, what and where the person comes from politically and region- wise. At this stage of our democracy, the elites should look beyond individual selfish interests but overall positive projection of our dear nation and allow Nigerians get it right. The Nigerian youths, for once, should wake up from their slumber and let's make right decision without prejudice and selfish motives for genuine control and unending sustainable growth of our people and resources. I disagree in absolute term that the youths are not ready to become the leaders they are born to be! The time is here and I am ready just as many other youths. We see the need and we have to take the lead now! Enough of all the negativity attributed to our great country! In the forth coming election, we youths must rise up, participate fully and positively towards changing the course and direction of our nation for optimal development and improved better standard of life of Nigerians. With our PVCs, we can make it happen by voting for a deserved young pragmatic intelligent incorruptible visionary leaders whom have excel in their fields and shown public interest as service to humanity.

To halt the wastage and loss of large chunk of our youths to illegal migration in any form, to avoid continuous division of people in religious, political and ethnic colours and in the interest of eradication of poverty and unemployment to a minimal level for sustainable economic growth and development of our dear nation, we must act right and now is the time. I believe we, Nigerians, can do it and together, achieve all outlined objectives for better Nigeria and for the world. In strong words, this is my stand for us as a nation.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election: My Stand! by crestedaguiyi: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
sai baba for 2019, the carnage has to be completed

(1) (Reply)

NANS Zone 'B' Commends The Commissioner Of Police Fight Against Crime / Igbo APC Leaders Re-endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / Buhari Is A Bloodthirsty Murderous Criminal Who Does Not Obey Court:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.