Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover (1187 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by z11111: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I graduated about four years ago after struggling to put myself through school yet I couldnt find a job. I did all kinds of menial jobs just to get by. I sold food,I sold drinks,I did catering,I taught at a primary school where they paid me N5k every one or two months. It was really tough to get by in Eket. I was really suffering and I almost quit but I reached out to my aunty in lagos and begged her to allow me come and look for a job in Lagos which I believed would be better than my options here in Eket. Initially she refused,she said she is living in a one man bedroom with her lover,she wasnt sure if the man would agree.

Two weeks later,she called me to start coming that the man says they will manage. I got to Lagos last year August with high hopes of finding a job. And it was not easy. I ended up taking a job as a house maid. I couldnt stay long cos the husband of the woman who hired me,started coming after me the first night I slept in their house. I quit the job and the next job I took as a maid,I would be going and coming during the day.

It was not easy sharing one room with my aunty and her man but I didnt have a choice. I slept on the floor,while they slept on the bed. One day,my aunty’s lover started making advances at me. I was shocked and reported him to my aunty. My aunty just shook her head and said: just use condom my dear. I couldn’t believe her. she didnt see anything wrong in this. she said,she dosent have a choice. she suspected it would come to this. He was the one paying for the room. If she refused,he would leave her. I told her to let him go and she said,dont you know man is difficult to find these days.what man does not cheat. That I should relax,she is fine with it. I just couldnt believe it. I thought long and hard about this. My aunty reassured me that she is totally ok with it. That most people in Lagos have to go through things like this to make it.

The next time the man came after me was on Sunday evening,my off day. I resisted a while until I finally agreed. Since then,almost every other day,this man wants to sleep with me. My aunty bought me contraceptives cos he refused to wear condoms. I was sad for my aunty but strangely,I began to relax like she said and it felt like I was in a relationship with the man. He became my lover. I used to look forward to sleeping with him. He also preferred me to my aunty cos I am younger and prettier. This did not go down well with my aunty. She stopped talking to me and started to keep malice with me. But she couldnt do anything for the fear of loosing the man.

The big problem now ..

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-i-mistakenly-fell-in-love-with-my-auntys-lover/
Re: Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by Beke2020: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
You don hammer na, snashi ur aunt man
z11111:
Dear Jzhane,

I graduated about four years ago after struggling to put myself through school yet I couldnt find a job. I did all kinds of menial jobs just to get by. I sold food,I sold drinks,I did catering,I taught at a primary school where they paid me N5k every one or two months. It was really tough to get by in Eket. I was really suffering and I almost quit but I reached out to my aunty in lagos and begged her to allow me come and look for a job in Lagos which I believed would be better than my options here in Eket. Initially she refused,she said she is living in a one man bedroom with her lover,she wasnt sure if the man would agree.

Two weeks later,she called me to start coming that the man says they will manage. I got to Lagos last year August with high hopes of finding a job. And it was not easy. I ended up taking a job as a house maid. I couldnt stay long cos the husband of the woman who hired me,started coming after me the first night I slept in their house. I quit the job and the next job I took as a maid,I would be going and coming during the day.

It was not easy sharing one room with my aunty and her man but I didnt have a choice. I slept on the floor,while they slept on the bed. One day,my aunty’s lover started making advances at me. I was shocked and reported him to my aunty. My aunty just shook her head and said: just use condom my dear. I couldn’t believe her. she didnt see anything wrong in this. she said,she dosent have a choice. she suspected it would come to this. He was the one paying for the room. If she refused,he would leave her. I told her to let him go and she said,dont you know man is difficult to find these days.what man does not cheat. That I should relax,she is fine with it. I just couldnt believe it. I thought long and hard about this. My aunty reassured me that she is totally ok with it. That most people in Lagos have to go through things like this to make it.

The next time the man came after me was on Sunday evening,my off day. I resisted a while until I finally agreed. Since then,almost every other day,this man wants to sleep with me. My aunty bought me contraceptives cos he refused to wear condoms. I was sad for my aunty but strangely,I began to relax like she said and it felt like I was in a relationship with the man. He became my lover. I used to look forward to sleeping with him. He also preferred me to my aunty cos I am younger and prettier. This did not go down well with my aunty. She stopped talking to me and started to keep malice with me. But she couldnt do anything for the fear of loosing the man.

The big problem now ..

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-i-mistakenly-fell-in-love-with-my-auntys-lover/
Re: Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by Zinny25(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mtchhheeew nothing wey person no go read.
Re: Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by z11111: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
@ Zinny25
Nah so we d receive the story always ohhh

After messing up ,they will be asking for solution.

Imagine ,her aunty was giving her pills so that she won't conceive and she finally did and now asking what she will do.

Zinny25:
Re: Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by Beke2020: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Zinny25:
yes oooh all manner of things happening. Truly end time
Re: Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover by z11111: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Okay nah. Also ,the aunty said men are scarce . What a thought.

Beke2020:
yes oooh all manner of things happening. Truly end time

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs A Girl Likes You / She Was Very Beautiful At First But Within 3 Hours Became Ugly / My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.