Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. (1620 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. by Rgay: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2010
My ex and I have been dating for 14 months, he leaves me a month ago, moves out, says he needs his own space and there are things that he needs to deal with and its not fair of him to put me through his stuff. That was reason number one, number 2 - He says we fight tooo much and I am not someone to follow through when we say we will try harder, total BS. His the one that dumped me and wanted to see me all the time and called me cause he misses me and he needs me but he wanted his space, where is the logic in that. Now when I am broken and mending myself, concentrating on MYSELF and MY career, he wants me back!!! He knows that I love him unconditionally and I think he is playing on that.

I am now confused, My heart says TRY again, My head says, NO, He cant just treat me like that, leave and decide to come back cause he needs me and that he realised that he wants to deal with his issues with me on his side. Now he says he will be there 120% and he is committed to us. I didnt respond yet, I kind of dont trust that he will drop me like a hot potato again.

HELP, please advise, How do I make this decision.
Re: He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. by ursa: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2010
@poster,

Do not worry on this one follow your heart. But we will use the head too.
You love him, great. He wants back, beautiful.

So let him come back but with a distance. He can come back but you cannot live together.
He can come back but no intimacy. Let him spend time together at church, events, lunch dates, see a movie.

The secret to a stable relationship is learning how to love without sinning. If he does spendĀ  this 'quality' time with you
then we can be sure he will value you for who you are and not what you can give him(intimacy).
He will learn to love the real you and not get attached to your body and say he needs space when he feels he does not need it.

Then your conversation will mature to something meaningful.

Well God bless you!
Re: He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. by Rgay: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2010
Wow Thanks alot!
Re: He Dumped me,needed His Own Air,i Pained,now Wants Me Back. by candyshore: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
yeah
d advice from @ ursa is cool
but wount last for a long while though. so just give it one more try and just guard ur heart with all deligence. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry An Osu (outcast)? / Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. / His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.