Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. (6087 Views)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Pics. Parents Pose Completely Nude With Their Child Presents / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by brimoknight(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
A Ghanaian lady posed completely nude with a body paint of names of Ghanaian celebrities and events of 2017.

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Jalubarika(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
She's good looking, see bweast like pawpaw. Were dun'wo koshe bi'lómó

5 Likes

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
That spot weh 2017 dey. I like the thickness of the spot.

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
I prefer sex dolls to this bag of garri.

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by femolacqua(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
What I'm I gonna call this?
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by OhGeeBee: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Her saggy bweast just like lil Wayne trouser.

She even disrespected wizzy by putting his name on that ugly thing.

She just show how empty her brain and that of the artist is.
Many are insane but few roam the street.

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Edopesin: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Ayanma

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Edopesin:

Ayanma
Forget oh. I like am big and thick

2 Likes

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by FleetAdmiral(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
A big fat shitload of poo undecided...olympus has crash landed

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by coolebux(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
People like this encourage sex dolls grin

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Imagine with all her nude picture, she is still not as beautiful as those sex dolls grin

Anyway, save a young girl from a life time of oloshoism

Show that you care

buy a sex doll today grin

#WithSexDollWeStand

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by richythePH(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
when europeans (both black and white) do this, its called a "beautiful ART" and one doesnt know if its really body painting

but when a fat (thick) african with deflated boobs and head shaped like an oraguntan does it, its called a "disgusting ACT" undecided

abeg make una carry una naked body dey go.............we dont want to see again

#WithSexDollWeStand

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you like, come pull my own clothes join, I still prefer my sex dolls jare. tongue grin
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Annie939(f): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
she looks cool
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Possessed entity.
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by sudaisbeard(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shepopotamus grin grin grin
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Gofwane(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy She even write wizkid name on the slippers bress cheesy
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Gofwane(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
grin grin that's the main, the main power house!

Bahd guy grin

1 Like

Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by falcon01: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
ShyCypher:
I prefer sex dolls to this bag of garri.
haba guy why na na wetin i won talk be dat before i even open the thread
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
I prefer sex dolls to this fat,saggy boobed,black thing with pot belly joor
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by presh2dk(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Why do some women not just want to accept that they are ugly? undecided
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by Snow02: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2018
brimoknight:
A Ghanaian lady posed completely nude with a body paint of names of Ghanaian celebrities and events of 2017.
feminists will say this is Art And she's expressing herself
Re: Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gofwane:
grin grin that's the main, the main power house!

Bahd guy grin
Leave the rest of these people commenting. They don't know. This here is a real woman. Choi, see borbi and meaty kitty

(1) (Reply)

Can We Say This Is Right? (photo) / I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / I Shall Visit A Brothel 2nite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.