Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (58851 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
stanliwise:
Bro since you gat the money why you no go start to dey give specifications.

Shout out to all the Adenuga's son wife wannabe, shey una dey hear na to go dey carry GORIMAPA(FRESH HEAD) na im sure pass o

That's a nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Mcowubaba: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
If you want to make your point, you can do it without the insults. Anything that has chemical assistance is not natural anymore. There is nothing natural, for instance, about relaxed hair.

IVF is a form of conception, but is it natural? No. Are test tube babies natural considering they are created by using the eggs and sperm of two people? No.

Educate yourself.

Following your definition of natural, nothing in this world will be natural undecided, because even the beef you (may) eat, is not natural.
Lots of chemical and metabolic process is involved in the growth and functioning of a Cow..
Even if you're a vegetarian, "chemical process assists everything on earth"

We all need more Education

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
If I had to write the same way he did, starting a message with i, rather than I. The HR in his firm will have me fired. When my son is born, I will show him this message, to let him know that hard work is what matters. You can start your message with whatever. Because daddy's money paved way.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by presh2dk(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status
So getting kids is an accomplishment?
My course mate is just 20 n has 2 kids already

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Follygunners:
Awesome jare... The wig thing too dey vex me, I swear. So smelly and too artificial. Just be a natural lady for God's sake! Is that too much to ask for ni? undecided

Smell is a total turn off.

I even get one babe wey fine but her hair too dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by naturefellow(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dindondin:
Safarigirl is right. Paddy has a problem.
There's a lot of things that makes up a good wife. Wig alone should not disqualify her. If it's character he needs, he should be clear.
The reason why Paddy was engaged twice without marriage speaks a lot that he's yet to make up his mind about the kinda woman he wants. No one is perfect, so...he ll never get that 100/100 woman. Cos he's also not a 100% man.
All the guys supporting Paddy blindly are gullible & following the trend of feminine bashers. There's a lot to say about the kinds ladies Paddy has met & the kinda man he is.
Some ladies are not good for a wife but we still have the sane ones. Wig definitely should not disqualify them. Shey Paddy's mother or sisters no dey use wigs or beauty enhancers?
The Paddy guy sounds confused. So therefore, his standards are baseless until he list his wants in a lady from A-Z.
you dey mind the boy... ?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reeberry: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status
You are pained because you use wig and extreme filter. Ode.

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:
some beards aren't natural either, there are creams for them

Thats bullshit. I have guys that have rubbed all sorts of creams but cant grow one strand . Beards has to do with genes.

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by claremont(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
safarigirl:

These are the kind of comments I read on Nairaland that fill me with despair, and even more so it's coming from a supposedly educated human being. I want to write something to debunk this ignorance, but I just don't know were/how to start. I believe others have already shown you the holes in your 'argument'.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by naijaactive(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Him papa network neva get standard and e dey look for gal wey get standard
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Snow02: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2018
this kin thing deh pain feminists die
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by wondaboi94(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Shey an only dis one picture dis guy get ni
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by xendra: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2018
airmirthd1:
Storiiiiii.
for the gods smiley

no mind that one
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Madam, paddy say e no like wig, why are you pained? Na by force? Is it your liking? Shuo. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2018
90% are already disqualified cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2018
If ya papa nor tief money to establish business, who for look your direction? undecided
Does a WIG determine inner character? undecided
EWU CONTROL FREAK! cheesy

See ya local “kalakuta afro”.

You don engage more than 5 times in 3 years.
Impotent monkey!
You sef go soon be Ooni of Ife ke to inherit impotent dynasty. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by BOOMnaija(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Most of d ladies who follow this guy on his different social network accounts obviously posses some or all of these qualities d dude dislikes.

So d bottomline is that they should just unfollow him outright, instead of wasting their time and disgracing themselves.

Dude is simply not interested in any one of them, period!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by francesawesome(f): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2018
The question is are you the ideal man? Can you marry someone with the same character as yours?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by 1Sharon(f): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Wearing different wigs is like the movie split apparently grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

beard are real not fake wigs

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Tino86(m): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Pls. the ladies here should stop insulting a real man that stated needs in a woman categorically. you insult can never force him to change his choice of a woman. Besides a lot of you ladies have ur choices of ur dream man and no one has insulted or bullied you ladies about it. The young man have just stated clear his choice of a woman and it is best if you all respect it. if u do not meet with his standards, then walk out of thread..

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2018
LionDeLeo:

They won't call it rudeness, they will start claiming ownership of some of your property and be telling you they know their rights because they are educated and civilised, so you can't cheat them

Cheat you on top of my money again? grin grin

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2018
internationalman:
I guess he posted this post with MTN.
Nairaland non got kill me with laugh cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by judgedredd22(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My Dear Lady, why are you taking it personal?

Personally, I don't find ladies with wig and "ojuju" make-up to be attractive.

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2018
francesawesome:
The question is are you the ideal man? Can you marry someone with the same character as yours? I know most children born with a silver spoons are always spoilt brat. Go marry your mother
He said he doesn't like ladies with attachment, and crayon face. Probably he wants natural look,is that too hard for ladies to keep?. It is his taste na. Even some persons with iron spoon still prefer his taste. There is no need wearing crayons in the name of make up and weavon to look good. Women are naturally beautiful without make up

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by haibe(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
If you want to make your point, you can do it without the insults. Anything that has chemical assistance is not natural anymore. There is nothing natural, for instance, about relaxed hair.

IVF is a form of conception, but is it natural? No. Are test tube babies natural considering they are created by using the eggs and sperm of two people? No.

Educate yourself.

Are u joking? So if i use hair cream to nurture my hair growth, it isnt natural anymore?

Trying to compare wig with nurtured beards is now showing your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2018
wat is dis 1 feeling like,no wonder he was dump
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
One doll for you sir

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by AreaFada2: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Ah Paddy, you just deflated the ego of many ladies o. After spending 75K on top grade Peruvian wig, you just dismiss them like that?

Dem go vex for you o. grin grin cheesy cheesy

95% of slay queens fantasizing about getting the fingers on daddy's money through him will not be smiling o. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Yankee101: 4:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Apparently there are now standards if you want to be listed as one of Paddy's girlfriend, first you dont use lacefronts, u dont wear wig..
Paddy Adenuga son of Glo Owner just revealed on twitter that he can never date a lady that wears wig.. and those are just few of his standards..
Just few weeks ago, he also opened up that he got engaged twice, and couldn't marry any.. hian who can stand this requirements?lol.. see his post below!

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/cannot-date-lady-that-wears-wig-i-have.html?m=1

I support him. I hate that smelly, itchy, dirty stuff. Most men don't like it but won't say anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.