Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (58846 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by IdeyFindWife: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status

Leave them o! Or hypo don finish?

Let them be whitewashing their egotistical foolishness there!

Attention seeking Dumbo being entertained by dimwits? See him face like Lord Faqwad's own!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by bigtt76(f): 4:36am On Jan 18, 2018
You get standard you nor introduce am to your papa company? Abeg we can't browse joooor! Nor go turn to Uncle Gwegwe (apologies Naijasinglegirl) grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Even ALMIGHTY ADENUGA boy dey use MTN and not him PAPA GLO...
Dis life sef...

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Ilekokonit: 4:55am On Jan 18, 2018
I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards. Paddy Adenuga

Smart guy. He knows that those weaves were sacrificed on oath to Indian Gods before being exported out of India.

totally unattractive when an attractive person is rude, suddenly their good looks don't matter anymore... there is absolutely nothing endearing about being disrespectful. Paddy Adenuga

#whereareyourmanners

Maybe the ones who are really serious about settling down will take a valuable lesson from him at least they can't accuse him of being broke.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by QuietHammer(m): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
some beards aren't natural either, there are creams for them
So that makes it unnatural. Buhahahha. Genius grin

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by QuietHammer(m): 5:04am On Jan 18, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Leave them o! Or hypo don finish?

Let them be whitewashing their egotistical foolishness there!

Attention seeking Dumbo being entertained by dimwits? See him face like Lord Faqwad's own!
Captain save-a-hoe. Good day sir

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Well I share his view, I have always hated those things. So fake because when you take it off it shows a different face. The make up own is worse let me not even talk.

Girls are hating on him as if they don't have "standards" too. Pained

4 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status
I used to think this girl was intelligent now I know better. You are just a bitter person trying to sell yourself as intelligent Lolz. This post just revealed your dirty secret.

Disgusting

6 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Seahawk: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2018
This fool is still single. What are you waiting for?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Seahawk: 5:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Don’t mind him.
This guy was an adult when I was still in primary school. I’m married with a kid now and he’s still out here yarning dust.
safarigirl:

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2018
His choice..i don't really see much of a big deal in wearing wigs or weave abi wetin call. The one i hate is when they shave off the eye brow only to redraw it back again.. And never trust a girl's online beauty they hv so many filters at work. Wait till u meet her personally

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by ireneidiva(f): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

Being single is not a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by abike12(f): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Who asked him. Ode
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by abike12(f): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Who asked him...
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Omode lon she eleyi undecided
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Warripikin08(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2018
That guy just be like me, I dey like date girl with natural beauty nobtime for make up and wig
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by toprealman: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2018
As long as he will let other guys wives and GFs that are into extenders and make up be. Despising a painted building but get a painted estate for a side thingy is horrible.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....i like his last post! If you like fine pass beyonce and nicki minaj put together, if you are rude.....God punish you! I hate rude girls with all my heart angry angry angry

TRUE TALK BRO smiley
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2018
CornFooPanda:
I think your brain need alignment for typing this rubbish, so having kids in secondary school is now an achievment, abi? village girl
The girl is right, read what she wrote and understand it first, b4 insulting her. Guys should learn to be civil at times, I don't know why y'all insulting her.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by drey076(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2018
XingXhang:

Why are you breaking your head? He wasn't referring to you na
Abi oo
One cannot post his standards in peace again?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by jaxxy(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
your taste, I don't find lepa guys attractive, but someone does.

I don't own a wig, have never used one because I find it uncomfortable, just as heavy make-up looks ugly to me at times, but these things are superficial. Wig and make-up does not make a person. I can't even take it personal, when I don't wear wig and I don't even know what a lace front is undecided

Sounds superficial bt am of those little things are what make u not get bored of the person so easily. Its like saying u like guys date dress well or dat dress a certain type of way and then u meet sm1 totally of dat dress code will u feel like dating such person still? U may of unsee other overwhelming reasons bt u will certainly wat to do smtn about dat dress sense.

As for paddy i don't think he knows wat he wants or shud is serious
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by oyinda1599(f): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

ur post makes no sense....this man just said the bitter truth.besides everyone has standard, including u, except u are classless.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by oyinda1599(f): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2018
abike12:
Who asked him. Ode
i asked him grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by honorr: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
This badt guy has provoked all the witches on Nairaland.Just been LMAO..
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Dirkcoyt: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
abike12:
Who asked him. Ode
sorry ooooh. e Pele ooooh. see as the thing pepper you for body. ema binu. e Jo.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by honorr: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2018
charliboy654:

The girl is right, read what she wrote and understand it first, b4 insulting her. Guys should learn to be civil at times, I don't know why y'all insulting her.
Am so sure you do not know an insulting statement when you see one and am so sure you did nt read her post as well.If you did and still wrote this then i suggest you go back to bed.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

According to your junk clapback on a man who says he wants a natural woman, bringing in Genevieve in the picture. How does the beard which is naturally grown be compared to an artificial stock gotten from the market. Natural is natural and can never be anything else.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2018
honorr:

Am so sure you do not know an insulting statement when you see one and am so sure you did nt read her post as well.If you did and still wrote this then i suggest you go back to bed.
"I think your brain need alignment for typing this rubbish"

If that's not an insult I wonder what it is.
Secondly the girl's point was that he should look first someone that will give him peace of mind, instead of creating superficial standard, which he might not find as he's getting older.

I think you are the one that needs to go back to bed cause you brain has not woken up and That's not an insult according to you.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by honorr: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
charliboy654:

"I think your brain need alignment for typing this rubbish"

If that's not an insult I wonder what it is.
Secondly the girl's point was that he should look first someone that will give him peace of mind, instead of creating superficial standard, which he might not find as he's getting older.

I think you are the one that needs to go back to bed cause you brain has not woken up and That's not an insult according to you.
Now look who mins was preaching abt civility on social media.Could not keep calm upon reading the next comment directed at him.are you not a disgrâce?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2018
same with me I hate all those fake hair they plant on their heads
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2018
honorr:

Now look who mins was preaching abt civility on social media.Could not keep calm upon reading the next comment directed at him.are you not a disgrâce?
You don't have to reply if u don't know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.