Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (58837 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Durhleepee(f): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2018
grin Ok bro. You can go for your African queen (or whatever country you like) or you can just buy a bald sex doll, it's the new crazy..
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Ayofaks(f): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Drlilprinz:
what is the essence of marrying early and bringing in jezebel into ur houde
cheesy cheesy cheesy why do I find this funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Etianwanokon: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2018
That's his choice and biz.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by MadeMan01(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Most ladies on social media do not seem to utilize it for information. It is obvious Paddy's comments were raw truths and hit a nerve on MAJORITY of girls as they are not confident without the synthetic enhancements. Most of them are accusing him of having failed engagements. Well I know one of the engagements went under as the girl in question died. A beautiful black American with natural hair- check him instagram page. Don't know of the second.
black women should learn to take pride in their nature. Follow me on IG: @billionaireufos

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by biodunjazz: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status
The same standard wey Neva make u sef marry.. abeg park well,. safariBITCH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by no1madman(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by biodunjazz: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Seahawk:
Don’t mind him.
This guy was an adult when I was still in primary school. I’m married with a kid now and he’s still out here yarning dust.
if u like be married with 10 kids, ur own cup of tea.. Go face ur family and stop ranting here.. dumb

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by athenswonders: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
You have standards, that is why you are still single when your mates have kids in secondary school already.

Having 'standards' is one of the reasons a lot of people are single, especially when the standards have to do with superficial things like who dey wear wig and who no dey wear wig.

See some people here praising the guy, if things were turned around and Genevieve said she cannot date men that have beards, some people would have jumped on her and taunted her about her single status

shut up uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... how old do u think he is to start insisting that he should get married... u cant compare genevieves age to him.. the truth is he has standards so respect that... he's not available for all.. particularly the gold miners and digers
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by EOOJ(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2018
queensvill:
One of the reasons we have many failed marriages. pple marry 4 d wrong reason. oga paddy pray 4 a soul mate, sum1 dat will gv u peace of mind, wig or no wig

I concur
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Emaprince: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2018
I love women on their natural hairs though. Those wigs re nonsense and makes them look like masquerades most of the time. Then the heavy makes ....so so irritating.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by hurricanekatrina(f): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
ok
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Emaprince: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this. So having kids while in secondary school is now something to be celebrated? I hope your daughters and sons get pregnant in their secondary school days so you can shamelessly be a proud mom.

A man listed what he doesnt like in a woman and you are bashing him with stuffs you should be ashamed of uttering.

See wetin dey your head for that profile pic self. No wonder!!.

Hey... Women on wigs are mostly fake and suffering from inferiority complex. Get your natural hair well done and look like an angel.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nuzo1(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

Long time Safari. What happened to your usual objective outlook on issues? Well, we are all humans right?

Like his father and other family members, Paddy is an introvert and protective of his person from people who are not close to him. This naturally will come off as arrogance to people. But I can assure you that this has little or nothing to do with him being single up till now.

He lost the love of his life and fiancée around 2012, and he hasn't been able to get over her. He loved her so much to the extent of still celebrating her openly even when he's dating another girl. He has not been able to let go and this affects his subsequent relationships.

The late fiancée hardly put on wigs or heavy make-up. I guess that's the standard he has been looking for in women he dates.

If you ask me, the standard is not hard to meet by any girl on this earth. No wig, no heavy make-up and don't be rude. Now, tell me which girl on this earth that can't meet up with this standard if she wants to? Yes, wigs and make-up don't define a human being and that's why he's simply asking the girls around him to pull them off as those things are turn off for him. He's not asking that the ladies must be tall, short, fat, slim, white, black, poor or a billionaire.

Paddy said the mind of many men, but he was been blunt about it and that's where I think got a few people riled up.

Though natural bears cant be compared to fake bears or wig. But If Genevieve says she doesnt like men with bears, then men who go for her should either shave or vamoose! Its that simple.

Everybody has standard. Paddy has, Genevieve has, you have, I have. The problem is that some people's standard are ridiculously unattainable. But that of Paddy as he stated can be met by any girl on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by bigomoh: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Emaprince:
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this. So having kids while in secondary school is now something to be celebrated? I hope your daughters and sons get pregnant in their secondary school days so you can shamelessly be a proud mom.

A man listed what he doesnt like in a woman and you are bashing him with stuffs you should be ashamed of uttering.

Hey... Women on wigs are mostly fake and suffering from inferiority complex. Get your natural hair well done and look like an angel.

I think she meant that his mates have kids who are in secondary already.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by AHCB: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

So the reason you're married is because you have no standard?.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Emaprince:

you lack comprehension

"You mates have kids in secondary school". Means " his mates have already given birth and their kids are in secondary school" not "your mates started having kids in secondary school"....undecided

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Emaprince: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:
you lack comprehension

"You mates have kids in secondary school". Means " his mates have already given birth and their kids are in secondary school" not "your mates started having kids in secondary school"....undecided
Sorry, I misunderstood it.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by ChristyB(f): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2018
If he's not picking a wife based on the fact that she wears wig then this guy has got issues..
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by LionDeLeo: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2018
AHCB:
So the reason you're married is because you have no standard?.
LMAO. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Papadoh(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
FleetAdmiral:
Oga Paddy get 1 or send a full spec of ur dream woman to aba/China and stop listing unnecessary specifications grin
D@MN! That is one sexy doll.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by biggy26: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
safarigirl:

Sista, that's his preference and he has a right to. If Gene, no want bia bia and u like her shave na. If paddy no like wig, God gave u hair, go salon perm ya hair. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Analee(f): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dindondin:
Safarigirl is right. Paddy has a problem.
There's a lot of things that makes up a good wife. Wig alone should not disqualify her. If it's character he needs, he should be clear.
The reason why Paddy was engaged twice without marriage speaks a lot that he's yet to make up his mind about the kinda woman he wants. No one is perfect, so...he ll never get that 100/100 woman. Cos he's also not a 100% man.
All the guys supporting Paddy blindly are gullible & following the trend of feminine bashers. There's a lot to say about the kinds ladies Paddy has met & the kinda man he is.
Some ladies are not good for a wife but we still have the sane ones. Wig definitely should not disqualify them. Shey Paddy's mother or sisters no dey use wigs or beauty enhancers?
The Paddy guy sounds confused. So therefore, his standards are baseless until he list his wants in a lady from A-Z.
u rite,wig or no wig,d young man has a problm,if only he can scan himself n c he has a problm,he's too bossy no woman wud wan to put up wit such a man all n d name of am datn or i married a rich man's son,nt even d slay queens,i tink i hear say him b want marry d common sense man daughter u no ask wetin mak d babe cancel d whole tin.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
internationalman:
I guess he posted this post with MTN.

You are a wicked somebody
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
One doll for you sir
dolls wear wigs
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
For all them sisters in the forum and elsewhere who will want to suck their man dry for Brazilian wig
Una the hear abi
is dat y he could not marry d two ladies he got engaged to? confused pink lips man
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
FleetAdmiral:
Oga Paddy get 1 or send a full spec of ur dream woman to aba/China and stop listing unnecessary specifications grin
lrt him join deeper life church, na him go tire to choose
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Follygunners:
Awesome jare... The wig thing too dey vex me, I swear. So smelly and too artificial. Just be a natural lady for God's sake! Is that too much to ask for ni? undecided
hahahahahhaha abi na d money to buy d wig for her dey vex u
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
bedspread:
Same Here.....
Every Form of Wigs, attachments and crayon on the face is so Disgusting, irritating and irrelevant for me
hmmmmm abeg o make I ask u, d first day u said HI to her, was she bald?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Reelmii: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Apparently there are now standards if you want to be listed as one of Paddy's girlfriend, first you dont use lacefronts, u dont wear wig..
Paddy Adenuga son of Glo Owner just revealed on twitter that he can never date a lady that wears wig.. and those are just few of his standards..
Just few weeks ago, he also opened up that he got engaged twice, and couldn't marry any.. hian who can stand this requirements?lol.. see his post below!

News from Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/cannot-date-lady-that-wears-wig-i-have.html?m=1

everything I do 8s standard. .. I no dey ever do sub-standard o......
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Reelmii:
is dat y he could not marry d two ladies he got engaged to? confused pink lips man

grin grin grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
The guy sounds pained abeg. It seems he has spent a fortune on Brazilian hair so the thing still d pain am plenty.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' by Ebeano49(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm with him on this one jare! Some ladies wont even agree to remove their wig in your presence, ever!
I personally do find ladies prettier on their natural hair. Chikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.