Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (52352 Views)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by AHCB: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Ah! So Nigeria belong to England by right of conquest also? This man just prove he's no better than a he-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by eodavids(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
chimoskyg:
Soon All North Central will be part of Sokoto Caliphate....

Isn't this an undoing of the creation of the British (Lugard and his girlfriend Flora Shaw)??

To own lands in line with pre-colonial era is tantamount to cancellation of this entity "Nigeria".

Now, to attack the work of Lugard this way prompts me to ask if they are Igbos
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2018
bencynthgreat:

Did u just say Buhari is not a religious bigot? Ur brain needs a complete overhauling stupid.
You cannot say this in my face I will beat you mercilessly back to the eastern region.

BTW was I quoting or talking to you? your father and mother stupid. May Ogun kill you anywhere you are.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by oluwaahmed: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2018
smulti:

if buhari should come back in 2019, Nigerian especially middle beltans wiii experience the real definition of genocide

Wrong, the whole south will be conquered. What is happening in benue is a prototype to what will befall the south if Dis is allowed after 2019. Jos & benue has bn conquered, nassarawa & adamawa are already loyal, Taraba is almost gone. SE has been curtailed though not defeated cos her people are resilient, aware and spread across the Globe. The south should wake up!

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by eodavids(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2018
jamesibor:

Good morning sah!

Is it morning already??
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by eodavids(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You cannot say this in my face I will beat you mercilessly back to the eastern region.

BTW was I quoting or talking to you? your father and mother stupid. May Ogun kill you anywhere you are.

Easy! Easy!! Easy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Warship: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Post your pics on Nairaland

Mr Macho

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Warship: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Wrong, the whole south will be conquered. What is happening in benue is a prototype to what will befall the south if Dis is allowed after 2019. Jos & benue has bn conquered, nassarawa & adamawa are already loyal, Taraba is almost gone. SE has been curtailed though not defeated cos her people are resilient, aware and spread across the Globe. The south should wake up!

Nnamdi Kanu said it in 2014 but they doubted him.

6 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by greatjoey: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:

Tivs have never ever been part of the fulanis let alone being their subordinates at any point in history.
Its for the greed and selfishness of some of the leaders like akume and the immediate past Tor tiv that the tivs have found themselves in this situation.

That is a good one. What is his source of history then. The Fulani/Hausa reason like animals. It's high time the middle belt sought disintegration from the Northern Oligarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Tecno66: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2018
jamesibor:
Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad of the Faculty of Humanities, Northwest University, Kano claims that Benue State belongs to the Fulani by right of conquest. Read below:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1282232385255863&id=100004073420133

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Tecno66: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2018
jamesibor:
Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad of the Faculty of Humanities, Northwest University, Kano claims that Benue State belongs to the Fulani by right of conquest. Read below:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1282232385255863&id=100004073420133

You are right sir just as Jerusalem belongs to Israel also by right of conquest.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by rabzy: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
nellyelitz:

I don't sympathize with middle beltters because they're the causevof their predicaments..

Can you please enlighten us on how they caused this on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by lionson(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
See mumu! Which one be 'right to conquest'? What you call your right is someone else's birthright. I can see you have diahorria of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=ArodeTsolaye post=64301074]

Slave, go and superglue tongue in the anus your fula lords
...that's y we Christians are where we are, we keep rejoicing over our brethren when they are in trouble...insult me any how u like, no problem...Benue shall rejoice again..

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Ejegbleje(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
The fulani have the right to the land of all those who voted them in 2015 and all those who supported the killings of IPOB and Biafrans.

Fulani carry go!
You are right, the useful idiotic zoogerians are rightfully your slaves as you opined, thats why they voted you into power!
IPOB Pig with shithole brain. Where were you when funani herdsmen killed about 40 persons at Nimbo in Uzo- Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State? The animosity you biafrats created in Nigeria will consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by rabzy: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2018
greatjoey:

That is a good one. What is his source of history then. The Fulani/Hausa reason like animals. It's high time the middle belt sought disintegration from the Northern Oligarchy.

The middle belt have been fighting for centuries against the Northern Oligarchy. Nigeria's History did not start in the 60s.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Macelliot:
This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read.
Why?

He has not said anything new. While Ahmadu Bello was leader of the ruling party (Balewa was his boy, Bello couldn't be bothered to go Lagos to be Prime Minister) said far more than this professor of nonsense just said. Bello said Nigeria is the estate and conquered territory of their grandfather Uthman dan Fodio. That the Sokoto Caliphate must not rest until they dip the Koran inside the Atlantic Ocean.

I can see people do not read history anymore. Do you think the bloody coup of January 1966 just happened for nothing?

Bello said in a BBC interview that he would prefer foreign people (like the British) coming to work in the north than fellow Nigerians from the South, especially Igbo. The video clip is still online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
greatjoey:

Absolutely!
There should be amiddle belt movement.
Tivs are not hausas,Idomas are not fulanis.
Its high time the people of the middle belt break off from these illiterate mallams.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Goddyj(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2018
This man is a beast. That's how they reason up north.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Megaideas(f): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Stupid Prof with a cucumbezed brain

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by yztak: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
If you ever vote or support a Fulani herdsmen in this country come 2019 den ur a cow(nama) #shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Pchidexy(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

But don't forget your elders has zoned their presidential candidate to Atiku another Fulani man and bokoharram.

First and foremost, Buhari has nothing to do with bokoharram and he's not a religious bigot like Igbo's. if you don't know. Also before he became president, he promised to defeat the deadly sects known as "Bokoharram " when he gets to power as a result he won the support of USA president Barrack Obama and he has reduced the terrorist attack to their bearest minimum unlike the embecile Jonathan.

The Yorubas tested Jonathan twice and he failed then why should we continue to toll d path of doom.

Conclusively, pls educate your people on how to vote for a credible and formidable leaders and put sentiment, hatred, bigots, tribalism etc aside for the betterment of this country.
The words of a fool. Your brains have been used for rituals. Omo ale!

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by JikanBaura(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2018
The whole Nigeria belong to fulani, I you can go Bleep yourself.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Customer80: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2018
According to the prof benue is conquered territory of Fulani

Mi ole pariwo

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by TundeHashim(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2018
while I agree that the Fulani, as a people, are resilient and can't be defeated. Howeve
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by TundeHashim(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2018
while I agree that the Fulani, as a people, are resilient and can't be defeated. However, his statement on Benue is uncalled for...
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by degamemaster(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Is how Nigeria was overtaken by terrorists? What an audacity to claim other people's land and future without conscience.... well I blame the benues because they supported these terrorists to kill biafrans during and after the war...chief źombie omenka come defend your master.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Emyogalanya: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I doubt the authenticity of this report..

But if true, then there is a serious problem.
WHAT SORT OF PROBLEM? ARE THEY NOT ONE NORTH ANYMORE? ONE NORTH IS CONTROLLED BY THE CALIPHATE

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Customer80: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Ejegbleje:
IPOB Pig with shithole brain. Where were you when funani herdsmen killed about 40 persons at Nimbo in Uzo- Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State? The animosity you biafrats created in Nigeria will consume you.
You saw how their governors came to enugu and the sultan of sokoto to beg and make peace, remind us when sultan comment on benue massacre. Buhari even charged the police and those bastards were arrested, has buhari said anything about the massacre of your people,? Benue belongs to Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by rabzy: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
JikanBaura:
The whole Nigeria belong to fulani, I you can go Bleep yourself.

Even if the whole Nigeria belongs to the Fulani, the whole world only know you as cowherders and nomads and terrorists nothing more.....thats not a great reputation. A lot of your lot are still mai-guards and cobblers. So owning whatever you claim to owe has not helped your people that much, you guys need to sit down and change your way of life to something more agreeable to modern norms. Even Saudi Arabia, the great unchangeable is changing.

4 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Ofemmanu1: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Macelliot:
Fool.

Yorubas, wake up. This is Eye opening to expecially the Yoruba people. don't repeat the mistakes of your fore-fathers.
I am not exhibiting any form of tribalism, but the asslicking and slavish nature of "SOME" Yorubas are one of the reasons we are in this tough situation. I mentioned the Yorubas because they are a MAJOR ethnic group. Benue state is already a conquered region.
In the future, if I tell my grandchildren that I was opportuned to choose between being part of a Biafra Republic or living under the Fulani caliphate? (Note: I not an IPOB, neither do I support the separatist)
Guess what, my grandchildren would smile knowing that I Chose the right decision.

I wonder what the educated youths from Benue are doing?
I am not tribalistic, but sometimes Truth are bitter "The worst thing that ever happened to the people of Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, Adamawa is the Nigerian geographical entity called NORTH

The worst thing is islam, the devil himself preside over that thing of a religion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Tinubu’s Private Plane Flies Jammeh Into Exile / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.