Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad (52325 Views)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by aumeehn: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
vorigan:

Boni Haruna was Governor of Adamawa, He is Kamwe from Michika and he is a christian.

James Bala Ngilari a Christian and non Fulani was also Governor of Adamawa
Boni Haruna is History! Bala Ngillari is a Theif that spent almost 100 days in Yola Prison! So guy forget from now till eternity A Minority tribe or a non Muslim will never Govern Adamawa a Muslim state, the Michika's have almost 25% Muslims likewise kilba Margi and the Rest, except Numan, all The Villages You are mentioning are not up to 1 million! So Forget from now on till Eternity Fulani and a Muslim will rule Adamawa!, I'm not against Xtians, i live with them we are friends but there is no way a Muslim will rule Akwa Ibom likewise no Xtian will rule Adamwa because its a muslim state so quit chest beating! And stop hating on We Muslims we have Nothing againsw you guys! Go and deal with ur southern problems and stop pokenosing on Northern Affairs.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by vorigan: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
aumeehn:
Boni Haruna is History! Bala Ngillari is a Theif that spent almost 100 days in Yola Prison! So guy forget from now till eternity A Minority tribe or a non Muslim will never Govern Adamawa a Muslim state, the Michika's have almost 25% Muslims likewise kilba Margi and the Rest, except Numan, all The Villages You are mentioning are not up to 1 million! So Forget from now on till Eternity Fulani and a Muslim will rule Adamawa!, I'm not against Xtians, i live with them we are friends but there is no way a Muslim will rule Akwa Ibom likewise no Xtian will rule Adamwa because its a muslim state so quit chest beating! And stop hating on We Muslims we have Nothing againsw you guys! Go and deal with ur southern problems and stop pokenosing on Northern Affairs.

Chairman stop contradicting yourself, a Christian can never rule Adamawa yet you had Boni Haruna and James Ngilari!!! Are they not Christians? Are they Fulani?? A Muslim will not rule Akwa Ibom (according to you) but a Christian has ruled Adamawa! Deal with it!!

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by DerideGull(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have stated without time that Sokoto Caliphate's attempted into southeastern Nigeria was stopped cold at the northern fringes of Igbo-Eze North, Igbo Eze South, Nsukka, Isi-Uzo, Uzo-Uwano and Udenu L.G.A.s of Enugu State in a fracas known Hausa/Akagbe War. The Igbo warriors did a very good numbers on the Sokoto Caliphate troops. The British even employed the tactics used by the Igbo warriors to smash home against the Islamic marauders from Sokoto.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Warship: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
DerideGull:
I have stated without time that Sokoto Caliphate's attempted into southeastern Nigeria was stopped cold at the northern fringes of Igbo-Eze North, Igbo Eze South, Nsukka, Isi-Uzo, Uzo-Uwano and Udenu L.G.A.s of Enugu State in a fracas known Hausa/Akagbe War. The Igbo warriors did a very good numbers on the Sokoto Caliphate troops. The British even employed the tactics used by the Igbo warriors to smash home against the Islamic marauders from Sokoto.

Pls link me to the site where I can read this topic well about the Hausa Akagbe war

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by vorigan: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Warship:

Pls link me to the site where I can read this topic well about the Hausa Akagbe war

Quit lying, Igbos are not known to have fought or even won any historical war.

The Jihadist did not cross River Benue, rather they ventured westward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by laudate: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
aumeehn:

What are you smoking? There is evidence to show that 2 Christians have already governed Adamawa state. It is a fact! Whether one slept in prison or not, is not the issue. Afterall, many politicians have slept in prison before. Nothing can erase the fact that the man was once a governor of Adamawa. So stop talking like a 16 year old.

vorigan:
Chairman stop contradicting yourself, a Christian can never rule Adamawa yet you had Boni Haruna and James Ngilari!!! Are they not Christians? Are they Fulani?? A Muslim will not rule Akwa Ibom (according to you) but a Christian has ruled Adamawa! Deal with it!!

Abi, o! shocked Only God knows the kind of weed he was smoking when he said that. He sounds like a 16-year old teenager who was dashed a free phone and a free data plan.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by laudate: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
vorigan:
Quit lying, Igbos are not known to have fought or even won any historical war.

The Jihadist did not cross River Benue, rather they ventured westward

I wonder, o! shocked Never heard of the Igbo fighting against any Jihadists, when I studied history in school. We all heard of the Ekumeku war, the Aba women's riot, but never heard of Igbo communities confronting Sokoto marauders in any war.
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by JikanBaura(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
laudate:

I wonder, o! shocked Never heard of the Igbo fighting against any Jihadists, when I studied history in school. We all heard of the Ekumeku war, the Aba women's riot, but never heard of Igbo communities confronting Sokoto marauders in any war.

Forget mumu grin Igbos, when do do even starts wearing clothes? cheesy British adopt igbOs war tactics they used once against hausa grin to defeat us. Chaiiiii , mumu knows nothing. Not even all the hausa states or goes to war with the British. Argungu for example don't went to war with the British they welcomed them with open arms. Mumus grin Between hausa and igbos whom were ruled indirectly? ask am for me cheesy
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Physicist(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why do Fulani always fight with every other tribe?
Fulanis fought the Hausa
Fulanis fought the Kanuri
Fulanis fought the Yoruba
Fulanis are fighting Yorubas
Fulanis are fighting Igbos
Fulanis are fighting almost every other tribes in Nigeria
Why are Fulanis fighting every other tribes?
Why should other tribes in Nigeria accommodate Fulanis barbaric 15th century culture of nomadic cattle herding?

1 Like

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by laudate: 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
JikanBaura:
Forget mumu grin Igbos, when do do even starts wearing clothes? cheesy British adopt igbOs war tactics they used once against hausa grin to defeat us. Chaiiiii , mumu knows nothing. Not even all the hausa states or goes to war with the British. Argungu for example don't went to war with the British they welcomed them with open arms. Mumus grin Between hausa and igbos whom were ruled indirectly? ask am for me cheesy
Uh? shocked What do you mean??
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
JikanBaura:

Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
~~
• •
<
O
Re: Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad by MANDIPUTIN: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wow, we learn everyday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.