Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (40690 Views)

Your Wife Or Girlfriend Will Surely Cheat On You Because Of These 5 Reasons / Any Real Girlfriend Will Do This. True Or False / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
maxiuc:
You are not inlove

Final answer

Don't say that ooo,,, I'm personally scared of my wife becoming fat after marriage cry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Myhn: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
[/quote]It's typographical error and not topological error dear [/b][quote author=technicallyrich post=64312406]Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.
Anyway fat, is a turn off for me,and I will like to know if you can predict.
In summary, are there pointers to know if a woman will later get fat.[b]

Sorry for the topological error.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
By the size of the food she orders when you take her out and by her laziness in bed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:
Check her mum's figure.... She'll look like that too when she starts giving birth. If the mum is fat, definitely she's going to be fat except if she exercises her body a lot.

Burning fat with exercise is a real waste of time considering the amount of time you spend at the gym compared to amount of fat burned, dietary is far more effective if you know the right diets

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by lloyds(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
If she resembles her mum, then will grow fat.

But it's her father, then u need to check her father if he's fat.

Not all ladies get fat after during and after child birth, intact some still maintain their stature thereafter. I have seen a quite a number. .

Marry a woman that has a beautiful heart, so that u will be able to be with her for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by hezy4real01(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Getting fat most times is rest of mind, get her worry and u see her getting slim lol...... am sure u wouldn't like to get her worried, so best if u notice she is adding enroll in a fitness or gym school

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
check out her mother. it a reflection of what you are gona get in the future.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by iheartellah(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some women exercise after giving birth (squats is the most popular one, it keeps their butts firm and might even make it a bit larger)
If your girl is the healthy type who loves exercise then maybe she won't get fat. smiley
Best advice is for her to start now, she def won't regert it when shes 40 cos she'll have a healthy (and quite possibly sexy) body.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by pretty16(f): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.
In summary, are there pointers to know if a woman will later get fat.
Sorry for the typological error.

cheesy grin. You are funny oooo. If she gets fat as a result of having your kids and u don't like it, then take her to the gym for work outs, or engage her in healthy diets for weight loss. Its not a big deal

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by governor2022(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Have been thinking about this
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by pretty16(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
hezy4real01:
Getting fat most times is rest of mind, get her worry and u see her getting slim lol...... am sure u wouldn't like to get her worried, so best if u notice she is adding enroll in a fitness or gym school

I beg to differ. That is one line Nigerians always use that getting fat most times is rest of mind. It is a Big Lie. It is what you eat that causes the Fat. High Carbs and Calorie intake. Not watching what goes into your mouth. Eat healthy, Low carb foods, Veges and fruits. Exercises and work outs And fat will run

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by DeanSim: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marry a woman with great mind fuel with knowledge. does she know about keeping to healthy lifestyle.
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Gracesofar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
technicallyrich:
Almost all the married women in my hood,usually get fat after giving birth, even the ones that I knew were very slim.

Boss na black market o. But there is this skill one of my godfadas taught me when I tot marriage was for me. He said I shud try and meet the ladies mum if she's fat the lady will definitely get fat wen getting to her age coz of the gene. Buh that style no dey work for everybody.

Just love her for who she is and work out with her. Double ur hustle, get a comfortable treadmill etc in ur house make her go on weekend jog by ur side. Buh the bad news his with dz she might still get fat after the first 2 kids

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by braine(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Her mother + her character

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lovetinz:
She will not only get fat.
She will go 'round'.
As time go on, her tummy will become bigger than her....

And you.
You will get flabby.
Grey hair will grow out from your nose.
Much later, you will need a walking stick.

Hehehehehe grin
lol evil
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by 2kris(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Do you mean fat like Christian mother

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some have better metabolism.

But a woman that will be slim will be slim.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by tabtabtab: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Go check her mother
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by arrestdarrester: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
technicallyrich:

Simple. Look at your future mother in law and you will know if your girlfriend will get fat after marriage
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by lydiaosime: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Check her mother
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by YoshiMaster: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
First, you need to pick the right bait. Some people prefer peanut butter, but I myself like using cheese.

Place the cheese, or preferred bait, in a bowl by ur side of the bed you both sleep in.

If you wake up and find that the cheese is missing and her lips are all bright yellow, then that is a bad sign!!!
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by Celestyn8213: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marry her first, then you'll know.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by lloyds(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
lydiaosime:
Check her mother

How about I'd she carries her father's genes.... It doesn't work like that all the time....

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by technicallyrich(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am very tall and huge and I love my girls slim or petit.
When I am banging them,they will be crying and calling me daddy have mercy and they give you different styles.easily.
All the above are things I want to continue enjoying even when I get married.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
chillychill:
lol � u looking for a good front n a nice back n u don't want her to get fat later... OYO is ur case. Its simple jor, check her laps n hips(dey don't lie rara),strech marks too.But u guys can work it out Na wen u see her getting fat,dere is no one (especially blacks)dat doesn't want to get fat after dropping a baby Na u go dey ginger am make she no fat with exercise n some certain foods.
what will the laps reveal
Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by yanshDoctor: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
check the hand. especially the upper arm. if its big she will get fact.
next is her laps and legs.
lastly her shoulder, back and belly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by pweetiedee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Malonie242:
She will most likely get fat.
If your gf is a foodie, prepare for it, she will most likely be fat.
If she's lazy, she'll be fat
(I'm not being tribalistic o ehenn) but if she's Yoruba, prepare for it, she will most likely be fat. Igbo ladies as far as I know always have good bodies even after so many children.
Then of course it depends on how well you support her to shed the fat after birth. If you stress her too much, she will be depressed and sad and will add weight in most cases..
This is my #2cents.
My bf knows I will be fat, it's not a question. He has come to terms with it, the only solution is to work out a plan to shed it.

Your post is somehow.

my mum is a Yoruba woman, after five of us( the youngest is 17) and she is still correct figure 8, and so many that I know.

My neighbors wife is Igbo,, her tummy na Aba made tummy.

Fat is either in the gene or caused by poor eating habit and less physical activity.

it doesn't really have to do with tribe. Most Igbo married women I know r fat.( tummy, no hips, big or small boobs, av seen Yoruba women like that too.

I think almost every woman has d tendency to be fat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? by chillychill(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what will the laps reveal

Fat laps gang cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.