Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (47392 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by TechPanda(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
wink
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by sunvick(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Speak for yourself man. Poverty is truly a sickness. A guy in Ghana has ordered his and he has unveiled it on social media.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Odehagain: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hhahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin In the next five years the dolls will be looking for buyers in every African market just like G.S.M today.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Daeylar(f): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
hopefully it works abeg.
so all these misogynistic fools insulting and degrading women nonstop can go and meet these dolls and leave women the hell alone, women are this, women are that in a relationship, so with these dolls. no need to even date women again, they can continue with their dolls and leave women alone.

also hopefully it works, so all these useless rapists won't bother women again, they can go and rape the dolls, it's always available for them.

why are women disgracing themselves trying to stop these men from having these dolls ffs.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by albacete(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
We are moving to the permanent site
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
A female disguising as a male to cry codedly
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by oloriadejoke(f): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
naija guys make una chill ooo becos of sex doll all of una dey rake up and down for social media dont worry be happy,soon alaba version go soon come out its just that na chimoo chimooo chimooo e go they scream

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Even if you get money buy sex doll...na where electricity dey to charge her battery....?

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by synanza1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I bleeped my own doll last night and it was bomb nacking it from behind. Infact the hole bam!

The doll is beautiful but it takes alot of intake to c it

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by jonbellion(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one OP
Who gives a Bleep about this shit man
There are more important matters herdsmaen are killing folks up north and for like 3 days now everybody is talking about a fukking sex doll
Will we ever get prirotes straight in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
I've been minding my business about this sex doll issue. I'll continue to watch guys act like sex starved idiots, even guys who borrow used condoms dey shine teeth saying they'll buy some, we know your way abi no be nairaland hypocrites again? And also watch ladies show their insecurities. You're insecure of plastic and even going as low as comparing yourselves to them, saying what and what they cannot do that you can do. I would've said more but I'm just minding my business so nobody should quote me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by ekiyorA(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Only 1% of people here earn more than 150 monthly? Oga talk the one you sabi.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Jawshua(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dolls.. .
Toorh!
But examining the matter intelligently makes me ask the question.. .
Do we eat food because of its sweetness?
Likewise, do we have sex because it's pleasurable?
If this can be settled, the the intent behind the creation of the sex dolls can be logically and morally judged.
Let's move beyond emotions and fickle desires.

By the way, my agency is offering a whooping discount on all logo designs for the next one week.
You need it for your business.

You call 08068498054 (Whatsapp and telegram enabled)
And check @a_jawsh on instagram to see d history of our agency clients.. .and contact us to book your own logo.

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
una go soon buy fairly used doll that is HIV positive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
RTFLMAO @Fairly used 3ex dolls grin

yabas:
So there has been so much noise about sex dolls all over the world in the last few weeks since companies began manufacturing these dulls in mass.

However, Africans are exempted from this new trend for now as the continent remains the most hungry continent, truth be told. The dolls are so expensive, an average African man cannot afford to purchase a doll for 1 million Naira just for sexual satisfaction. How many guys on Nairaland earn even 150k per month? 0.9% or less, I AM 100% sure of my figures. Until white people start shipping fairly used dolls to Africa, then nothing for you'all.

So stop the noise and concentrate on electing good leaders so that our continent can start prospering, I know bigotry, tribe and religion will still make them elect people who will unleash more hunger and poverty in the land so for the next 60 years, sorry, no sexxx dulls for u'all grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. I no wan hear anything again about sxxx dolls.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by lastempero: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
In as much as iam not in support of the doll craze,don't underestimate the technology of China. They can give u a hot doll for 5k when the market is saturated.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by edward1984(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
What's the big deal with this sex doll? It's been in existence for so many years, Now one Nigerian artist will release a new song with title "my sex doll"
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Akwasi:
If you feel disgusted sleeping with another human who is the same sex with you, how much more can you even think of sleeping with a rubber that does not even have any natural awareness to what you are doing?

This is worse than homosexuality and both should be scorned.

JESUS is Lord
don't mind them. This is worse than fornication, it can be replace with D real thing
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Vicvalentine: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Akwasi:
If you feel disgusted sleeping with another human who is the same sex with you, how much more can you even think of sleeping with a rubber that does not even have any natural awareness to what you are doing?

This is worse than homosexuality and both should be scorned.

JESUS is Lord

It is only when men have true repentance that they will know that a mere rubber is useless.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
yabas:
So there has been so much noise about sex dolls all over the world in the last few weeks since companies began manufacturing these dulls in mass.

However, Africans are exempted from this new trend for now as the continent remains the most hungry continent, truth be told. The dolls are so expensive, an average African man cannot afford to purchase a doll for 1 million Naira just for sexual satisfaction. How many guys on Nairaland earn even 150k per month? 0.9% or less, I AM 100% sure of my figures. Until white people start shipping fairly used dolls to Africa, then nothing for you'all.

So stop the noise and concentrate on electing good leaders so that our continent can start prospering, I know bigotry, tribe and religion will still make them elect people who will unleash more hunger and poverty in the land so for the next 60 years, sorry, no sexxx dulls for u'all grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. I no wan hear anything again about sxxx dolls.

Lol, I'm not for sex doll but didn't you hear that someone has bought one for 80k?

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Vicvalentine: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gradually every natural thing is been replaced with artificial.
Even the human mind wants to be replaced with artificial intelligence.
Even dogs are been replaced with robot dogs.

Its doesn't make any sense we're just destroying nature.
Soon there won't be any atom of nature left to see or feel.

Let us be wise and repent while there's still time.
We can put an End to this madness.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Follygunners: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloria34:
lol, ladies will become cheaper? maybe d ladies around u come with price tags

See dis one sef..
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Does it feel the same?
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Nedfed(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
greatnaija01:

THE ONLY THING is... Ladies will become cheaper over time.

That's why am much happy about the sex doll, not dat am interested in the doll but wanna useless some puna.
soon or later it will enter 9ja (doll) in bulk.
Then pvssy will now be cheaper than pure water.
Gals will now be surplus ontop one man head

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by dokJ: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let me quietly wait for d tecno version of d sex doll...i am sure i would b able to afford it

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by yabas(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
ayusco85:
You will be surprised how a normal Nigerian will afford the real sex doll. Wen someone is determined, he can achieve anything.
U can start saving 10k monthly lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin badt guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Smarkie: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
sex doll is now the most used word since last week
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
My 5 months salary Can afford sex doll....

Some guys can afford to save to that within a year, den put it on rent on a cheaper rate.... I trust our clubs house.... #500 for short time....
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by visi123: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
A Ghanian guy just got it for 80K
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by FrancisIgya: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
What am i hearing? Having sex with a doll? After same-sex marraige palavar, the next stage is to have sex with dolls. Where is this world heading to?
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by yabas(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Very funny@ wash the Virginia with petrol. If it mistakingly catch fire nko?

grin wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Right Or Just Her Opinion? (photo) / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.