Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (47367 Views)

See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Vicvalentine: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't have to worry yourself technology has taken over.
That'll lead us to the end.

Pray and stay watchful
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vicvalentine:
That'll lead us to the end.
Pray and stay watchful
Your cup of tea.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by positivethought: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
dey there de write grammar soon China n Aba made go flood market.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Vicvalentine: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your cup of tea.

Yeah, you're Right Mr.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by oloriadejoke(f): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
skallion7:
hmmm,,,sister in christ!,,Bless Up...buh aw hell take correlate wid sex doll
.....becos god create adam and even not adam and doll
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by skallion7(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
oloriadejoke:
.....becos god create adam and even not adam and doll
tiri ghosa for u,,so its a sin having sex dolls shw me in d bible
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Daeylar(f): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
MissWrite:

grin grin grin.
Truly disappointing and disgraceful. Silence would have been golden (just as Purples said), but where we are faced with sabotage from within, some people have to care enough to correct the notion so that the kids aren't misguided. So, well done you smiley
cheesy cheesy
some sisters were trying to fall our hands, cry cry it was a disgrace.

I do like the idea of the sex doll for men; and for want of a clear and specific portfolio, I would recommend that all Ministries of Happiness look into assisting the ordinary man gain access to these dolls.
You're so nice to them, lol, I say let them work for it their selves, if the want it cheap they should speak for themselves, the era of babying these fools is long gone.

But they would die though, most of the noise surrounding this toy is just to beat women down and put us in what they consider is our place,(not including the men that actually want this but with no ill will towards women,), if we even advocate that the dolls should be cheaper for them. They won't want it anymore since they see that their plans to intimidate us won't work, and they will be on to their next move to disparage us, very threatened little babies they are.

The joy is bound to spread to the women as well,
True, but immediately they see that we are happy when they are gone they will throw away those dolls. They can't stand for women to be happy, especially when they see women happy without and in spite of them.

when men graciously agree to hump a tree whenever they are hot for sex, instead of harassing living people. It takes the pressure off sex,
Exactly, come to think of they should be forced to hump a tree, actually. No mercy cheesy

and women can finally be seen as human beings who contribute to society as individuals, instead of objects of sexual gratification for men. Do you see how men assume women are useless with the invention of the sex doll? That's because they believe a woman isn't an independent being who can as well determine the value of something by considering its usefulness to her. They only see the relevance of a woman in her relevance to them. Regardless, individuals (m/f) determine their worth in society by the economic or intellectual contributions they make.
I think we need to let them know that we will no longer be seen as objects just existing for their pleasure and use, so they have to either deal with it or get lost, I don't think we need to leave it in their hands or in the hands of sex dolls,

Lol, yes, I also think that it's about deriding women and hoping that they get desperate enough to be less assertive.
Very true, one of the reasons, also some men also just see deriding and insulting women as fun. They are all disgusting anyways,

Even if the typical African man wants a pliable woman who's got huge bosoms, a fat ass, doesn't nag and never talks back; he considers himself above shooting into a doll because masturbation is beneath him. He would rather have a live pliable woman who's got huge bosoms, a fat ass, doesn't nag and never talks back; so that it's real sex, even if the heartbeat is superfluous. The sex doll is not his thing because it is beyond conquest and debasement. It may have a slot for his dick but there's no place to fit his huge ego
This part in bold is sad, more reasons why they should go for their sex dolls, women are not for made for their disgusting games.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by oloriadejoke(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
skallion7:
tiri ghosa for u,,so its a sin having sex dolls shw me in d bible
....i didnt tell u its written in the bible i only tell u that"god created adam and eve ans not adam and doll"....u fit buy one keep for house,your decision your right
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
I beliv there will be a compartment where the juice will be filled to be lubricating the honey pot and also to make the doll reach orgasm. Chaiii...oyibo don spoil market for olosho and other babes.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by yabas(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
lebete3000:

So you mean not up to 1% of members here make up to 150k/month? Upon all the grammar and gutter mouth most of y'all got here?

No wonder an English Graduate(lady) jumped at a 40k/month bar manager job offer I advertised here. There's really hunger in the land men.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by yabas(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Psoul:
I beliv there will be a compartment where the juice will be filled to be lubricating the honey pot and also to make the doll reach orgasm. Chaiii...oyibo don spoil market for olosho and other babes.
grin grin grin even orgasm? Chaiii
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Chineysix: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Having sex with sex doll is worst than homosexual and lesbianism, have sex non living thing against the nature. Who so ever that is involved in it is inviting the wrath of God.
Sex doll is a product of kingdom of darkness to make man provoke God to anger. So if u want to see the wrath of God dare sex doll.
Re: Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria by Chineysix: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
If God did not spair Sodom and Gomorrah over their sexual abomination, so don't think you will do what ever u want and go free. Avoid sex doll if u don't want the anger of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.