Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims (16150 Views)

The Secret Of Why Obaseki Won’t Settle His Fight With Oshiomole / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse / Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Biety: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry1:
After now some moronic, coney-headed afonjastic despicable things from the west brown_roof forbidden region of this shithole will say there's nothing like Yoruba Muslims .
Sad osu baboon from the cursed region of drug pedllers.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by PearlStreet(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Muslims in Ekiti are an insignificant minority who can't influence a single LG election in Ekiti not to talk of a state.

They'll get their fingers burnt and would suffer for this indiscretion.

Threats don't win elections, alliances do.

5 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by JaffyJoe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
A bunch of jokers.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by cleatoris: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moslems with entitlements.

Next thing they'll start killing to strengthen their demands.

3 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Kagarko(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
MrHistorian:
The three posters above me are self acclaimed to be of the feminine gender.Unfortunately, none could atleast render an intellectual submission concerning the thread. . .SMH.

To the topic. . .

Are these people mad? When did SouthWest turn to their Islamic enclave where they blackmail and give ultimatums? Well,the Nigeria constitution does NOT in any of its section stipulate religious affiliation as a prerequisite for Public office.

Join a political party,draw your manifesto and test your popularity during election.

Anything short of this is DEAD BEFORE ARRIVAL.

You have forgotten about what happened in Lagos State where Christian minority Threatened Tinubu and co to as a matter of urgency give the governorship seat to the Christian.

Hypocrisy of the highest grade. To demand for this in Lagos and not in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by sorry1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Biety:
Sad osu baboon from the cursed region of drug pedllers.
one coney-headed black impish ritualistic paedophile spotted.

4 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by HSfoundation(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kagarko:

You have forgotten about what happened in Lagos State where Christian minority Threatened Tinubu and co to as a matter of urgency give the governorship seat to the Christian.

Hypocrisy of the highest grade. To demand for this in Lagos and not in Ekiti state.

So Christians are minorities in Lagos? Ema GBA Mi me?

5 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by IYANGBALI: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Trouble makers
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by HSfoundation(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ekitiupdates:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2018-wont-settle-anything-less-deputy-gov-ekiti-muslims/
So the NSCIA can seat and be deliberating on the Religious permutations and combination in a state where they constitute between 10-15% in the maximum and would send its attack dogs on anyone who raises such ideas in the core northern States of kano,Jigawa,Gombe,Sokoto,Kebbi despite the significant percentage of Christians in these States.

Continue.... Someone would now say....there is no plot to dip the Quran into the Sea. #Inane

4 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Biety: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry1:
one coney-headed black impish ritualistic paedophile spotted.
Nairaland osu cannibal, why are you catching feelings? this thread is not about your SE region where cannibalism thrives.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by enimooko: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
IS THERE ANY catholic DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN KANO?

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by sorry1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Biety:
Nairaland osu cannibal, why are you catching feelings? this thread is not about your SE region where cannibalism thrives.
i'd rather be a carnivore than being a scavenger, in other words, you are a vulture while I'm a lion.

Deal with that Yoruba Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by ola12(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Idiot muslims agn..God, I don tya for dis religion o angry

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by ola12(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Idiot muslims agn..God, I don tya for dat religion o angry
Imagine a world wer islam neva existed

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Biety: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry1:
i'd rather be a carnivore than being a scavenger, in other words, you are a vulture while I'm a lion.

Deal with that Yoruba Muslim.
Good you've confessed that you are a cannibal. Another question is this, how many people have you consumed today? Don't lie o, You know God is watching you.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Solorrman(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
psychologist:
Islamabad
christianashit,u know that we have a reason to say this while u dnt have urs. Jesus christ was the first god in history to be having anus and penix,and the only god till date that visited toilet and defeacate and nobody can dare say am wrong,so u see christianashit. I know u will reply me but u are unlucky bkos i never read replies
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by sorry1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Biety:
Good you've confessed that you are a cannibal. Another question is this, how many people have you consumed today? Don't lie o, You know God is watching you.
the Coney nature of your head has made your Coney brain to be thinking in One Direction . you need help scavenger.

2 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by chiedu7: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Afonjas carry religion for head like fried chicken grin
Bros ur wicked

3 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by gidjah(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
ajarossi:
No room for terrorist in ekiti state
no mind dem,what about states in d north with high Christian population who can't produce any leader ever since d states were created ?the abokis are already influencing them negatively,states like osun ekiti etc are solely for christians ,no terrorist minded groups are permitted to man the leadership positions there

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Biety: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry1:
the Coney nature of your head has made your Coney brain to be thinking in One Direction . you need help scavenger.
You don't need to tell me the shape of your head cos everyone knows that the head of an ipig must be flatcheesy
Now answer the question in my previous post. Why do you enjoy being a cannibal? Don't you think you are cursedsad
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by obo2t(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ekiti Muslims? They are sure minorities and should better stop making unrealistic demands.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by delpee(f): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm! Division along religious lines in Yorubaland brewing? What exactly has been the positive influence of religion in governance? We've had Christians and Muslims as governors etc yet corruption only gets worse. It's time to focus on individuals irrespective of religion or tribe.

By the way, how many Christian deputy governors have we had in Gombe, Kebbi, Niger and Borno states to name a few. There are large numbers of Christians in those states.

People should remember that those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind.

2 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by psychologist(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
christianashit,u know that we have a reason to say this while u dnt have urs. Jesus christ was the first god in history to be having anus and penix,and the only god till date that visited toilet and defeacate and nobody can dare say am wrong,so u see christianashit. I know u will reply me but u are unlucky bkos i never read replies

See how frustration and bigotry is eating you up....

FYI islamabad is a name of a place... The capital of Pakistan to be precise

4 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Biety: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Solorrman:
what is it with you and jesus? Why are you so obsesed with HIM in a wrong way? I don't even believe you are a muslim cos if you are you wouldn't be blaspheming Jesus the way you are doing here. The muslims hold jesus in high esreem, even your Quran shows JESUS as a great prophet, and it's forbidden in your religion to insult any prophet. Jesus is more than a mere prophet though, so blaspeming HIM in the manner you've done with your post above is a grave sin. May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by dayowunmi(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Kagarko:

You must be joking! Christians are minority in Lagos? even with churches doting every nook and cranny of the state? How did u arrive at that? Show the list of the contestants of any governorship election in Lagos and check the ratio of Christian to Moslems. Lagos state senators and honorables nko? how many are Christians and how many are Moslems cos its funny how u saying Lagos is moslem. pls back up ur claim with fact and no rhetoric. No time for meaningless argument

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by goodnews777: 2:34am On Jan 19, 2018
These are nonentities wanting to use religion to advance their personal ambition . It's by merit not religion. Enough of this forceful religion. The world has not known peace since its inception 600 years after the death of Christ .
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by 41lady(m): 3:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Why is it that these people that knock head on ground like to cause trouble all over the peacefull earth GOD created. For GOD sake, in the north, north east, north west and some north central, we have states that have been ruling since the creation of the nation called Nigeria with both the governor & deputy as Muslims, the Christians and traditionalist there didn't cry out to become even chairman of local government. What is wrong with black man. This religion was brought to Africa by Arabs and white men but people forgot.

Borno, sokoto, katsina, Gombe, Bauchi, kebbi, yobe to mention few, do they think there is no Christians in these states. But Muslims are the head of all governance.

Ekiti state should not all these animals to intimidate them.

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by MightySparrow: 3:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Ekiti is not run by religious bigots but by what tiu can contribute. What has religious fanatics benefited Nigeria?

.We need men of idea not useless dogmas.. If any Muslim want power, he should go to the polls. Fatimat Raji Rasaki is in the Senate not from mosque so these ppl should just go and sit down
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Iddossam: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2018
For world to have everlasting peace Islam must be destroyed..... Ekiti don't condole terrorist, there is no Muslim in ekiti state..... Ekiti state is predominantly Christian, if you see any Muslim in ekiti, they are not indigen, they are visitor from neighboring states like Osun and OYO.

1 Like

Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by LarryBee1k: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Bless you
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Dee1murphy(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
MrHistorian:
The three posters above me are self acclaimed to be of the feminine gender.Unfortunately, none could atleast render an intellectual submission concerning the thread. . .SMH.

To the topic. . .

Are these people mad? When did SouthWest turn to their Islamic enclave where they blackmail and give ultimatums? Well,the Nigeria constitution does NOT in any of its section stipulate religious affiliation as a prerequisite for Public office.

Join a political party,draw your manifesto and test your popularity during election.

Anything short of this is DEAD BEFORE ARRIVAL.

You're very foolish, I remember one of your post condemning APC for trying to field a Muslim-Muslim candidates then. ...you're such a mutated hypocrite.
Re: 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims by Awoo88: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Solorrman:
I guess it OK for Muhammad to kidnap, operate sex and steal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBS: We Have No Data To Back Up Minister Of Labour's Claim On 7Million New Jobs / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.