Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? (3109 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please leave our "dilector" and "supreme leader" alone, let him enjoy his loot in peace wherever he is... tongue

Ball-less Mofo
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
As we all know, the Nigerian court of law has affirmed the proscription of an upcoming terrorist organization in the South Eastern part of the country.

This group has threatened to burn down the country which they foolishly refer to as zoo but still hustle for jobs and roam about freely in search of food and shelter.

They threatened to kill Adeboye, Oyedepo and other Yoruba pastors if they step foot in the East. We're still waiting for them to make true their words.

They bought arms and ammunitions from Turkey which they tried to smuggle into the country to wreck havoc on unsuspecting Nigerians, but thanks to Nigerian Customs, they all got exposed.

Now my question is.. Nnamdi Kanu that jumped bail, what will happen to him if he gets caught again?
Will FG return his Nigerian and British passports to him now that he is a certified terrorist to Nigeria??

Let's hear your views
Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is a goner and IPOB is dead so what's all the noise again? Do the right thing and follow the necessary instructions y'all refused as we patiently begged and warned. IPOB terrorists should all go and sit down abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Odingo1: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

Can you just see yourself now?

So you're waiting for others to chase you till you do the right thing. Why not leave honorably to your region and see if they won't take you serious.
Ya'll are only jokers, nothing more
Let them have a country of their own Biafra,[/b] you people should be man enough and show that you can survive without this people[b], is as if they have Biafra all you people will die of hunger, I cannot be so lily-livered like you people.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
imhotep:

Fulani herdsmen

The topic is about Ipob and Kanu..

Produce Mazi Kanu from where una hide am biko. He should man up and face his treason charges grin
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

In your feeble mind, you believe I can concoct that storyline...lying like you guys?

I am shameless because you are unintelligent and ignorant...?

Did you pay my school fees...Or you believe I did free education...?

That is real..you can use the internet if you know how to...for the link...
My man, bring out source. I can do more than that as well. No need to start shifting goal post. Shut me up by bringing out the source. I am not here for any zig zag digression. cheesy grin.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

The topic is Ipob and Kanu..
Produce Mazi Kanu from where una hide am biko. He should man up and face his treason charges grin
herdsmen

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Odingo1:

Let them have a country of their own Biafra,[/b] you people should be man enough and show that you can survive without this people[b], is as if they have Biafra all you people will die of hunger, I cannot be so lily-livered like you people.

My friend go back home and stop talking trash.

Nigerians use rope tie your neck not to get biafra??

Rubbish and nonsense.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by TheKingdom: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu is a goner and IPOB is dead so what's all the noise again? Do the right thing and follow the necessary instructions y'all refused as we patiently begged and warned. IPOB terrorists should all go and sit down abeg.

You know Buhari was actually away from the country longer than Kanu when he went to London Hospital to wear diapers....

Funny that more killings p[articularly in the Middle Belt have increased since Kanu is missing. What does that say about the ZOO, where a whole army is sent to someone’s house to fight unarmed youths....

Shame on Blacks, particularly those acting and behaving like Niggers
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
ipodstinks:
My man, bring out source. I can do more than that as well. No need to start shifting goal post. Shut me up by bringing out the source. I am not here for any zig zag digression. cheesy grin.

Oya come and beat me to provide you the link...

Mtcheee!
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alariiwo:

This man was arrested by just one police corporal with a baton....to face his treason charges...with no resistance...

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

Oya come and beat me to provide you the link...

Mtcheee!
Hehehehe. I twale for you, let me help you then.....

Source: Ipob bureu de statistic grin cheesy.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
ipodstinks:
Hehehehe. I twale for you, let me help you then.....

Source: Ipob bureu de statistic grin cheesy.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/04/03/tinubu-my-life-my-story/

Ogbeni, now will your eat your slimy ewedu vomit...that is the source...

When we tell una say free education is not the best...una go dey beat una pigeon chest...

Once you guys are ignorant you term it shameless and timid bureau garbage...

Would you have any honor remaining in you to apologies to IPOB, who are more intelligent than you toll collecting touts...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ipodstinks: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

This man was arrested by just one police corporal with a baton....to face his treason charges...with no resistance...
This is stale a long time ago. Stop talking about bloody civilian. You no dey shame?
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Reelectbuhari: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stingman:

"I disguised with a huge turban and babanriga and escaped into Benin Republic on a motorbike. My old Hausa friend gave the clothes to me. In fact, when I appeared to Kudirat Abiola, she didn’t know that I was the one! I gave her some information and some briefing. I left at 1 a.m. While in Benin Republic, I was still coming to Badagry to ferry people, organise and coordinate the struggle with others on ground. We put a group together, ferrying NADECO people across. It was a very challenging time. I can’t forget people like Segun Maiyegun and other young guys in the struggle. I would come from Benin to hold meetings with them and sneak back. The military created a whole lot of momentum around me. They took over my house, guest house and carted away all my vehicles and property to Alagbon. That is why today, I don’t have old photographs. They took eight of my cars away" Bola Tinubu.

After escaping on the back of okada..he is now the man in pic...weilding power...

I will reset your brain with facts...

shut up........

u are two edged......

u connived with mynd44 to strike me out on nairaland because I was constantly speaking the truth......

am back now to campaign for buhari reelection since u allergic to truth, fairness, equity and justice.....

we are our own enemy.......#spits#
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheKingdom:

You know Buhari was actually away from the country longer than Kanu when he went to London Hospital to wear diapers....

Funny that more killings p[articularly in the Middle Belt have increased since Kanu is missing. What does that say about the ZOO, where a whole army is sent to someone’s house to fight unarmed youths....

Shame on Blacks, particularly those acting and behaving like Niggers
No killing is justified but pray tell, is it under Buhari that the killings started and why was it that people like you didn't say anything about it then.

Unarmed indeed, must you attack me with a gun before I know you are armed, what about stones, sticks, bottles etc, what are they?
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by theDEVILisHERE: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:

Speak only of what u know

The forces of nature are putting things back in place
Those of u fighting it have only succeeded in incurring the punishment of the Almighty (nature) on your life
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by kettykings: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

That was during Military, this is civilian rule..

Moreover, Tinubu did what no igbo man dead or alive could attempt.

While he was busy fighting the Military, guess what your politicians were doing? They were asslicking the dictators in power then

Who would have thought that things will go this sour for you lots.
#Karma is indeed a bitch

Tinubu fought military ?
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Speak only of what u know

The forces of nature are putting things back in place
Those of u fighting it have only succeeded in incurring the punishment of the Almighty (nature) on your life
Tell us the much you know because what the rest of us know is that Nnamdi kanu is a goner and IPOB terrorists are no longer tolerated
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by wordcat(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
zendy:

Not as much pity as he feels for all of you zoogerians being overrun and massacred by Boko Haram and Fulani killers on a daily bases.

Dont feel pity for Kanu, dead or alive, he was always willing to suffer or die for his beliefs.

The hundreds that have been slaughtered by Fulani just this year, they died so cattle can find grass to eat. Those are the ones you should be pitying in Zoogeria.

The Hundreds That Have Been Slaughtered By The Fulanis Just WITHIN 19 DAYS, Died So That Cattle Can Find Grass To Eat. And As Such, They're The Ones You Should Be Pitying Not Nnamdi Kanu.

This is EPIC
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by wordcat(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Stingman:

But you left the biggest topic of the day to write about the region...

The bible says, as a man thinketh in his heart...so is he...

To you fearful pigeon, Kanu and Biafra is worth more than Boko group, fulani herdsmen and Nigeria economy...

Don't you see it causes you pain and you are eternally petrified by the thought of Kanu...and all he stands for?

Cowards die many times before their eventual death!

You forgot to remind him that St. Paul of NEF has resigned his appointment in order to format his brain concerning all he said about IPOB and indivisible North
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Reelectbuhari: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2018
My only problem is the re election of President Buhari.......nothingelse......

we must re elect buhari......

una never see anything..........

Buhari for 2019........

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by wordcat(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

Follow the right channel and seek whatever you want.

St. Paul Unongo once advised IPOB to follow the right channel to seek what they want but he was quoted recently saying that they can take up arms to defend themselves if fg fails to defend them.

Ebulu ozu nwa onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

So you want me to keep quiet till Ipob starts killing my people?
All because some people seek a phantom cannaland of suffering for themselves. Is that how Scotland and co. go about theirs??

Follow the right channel and seek whatever you want. But be warned you won't be allowed to stay back in Lagos, Kano, Abuja and other region's territory.
Don't let me say what we are currently facing in some parts of North will be child's play to what will happen if you refuse to leave our lands.

#shalom
There's no way IPOB will start killing people because they are not awolowo that masterminded the killing of our women and children.

The fantom cannaland you mentioned will be free from awusa fulani oligarchy and fulani herdsmen menace if finally actualized that is why we are seeking for it and stop comparing zoogeria with Scotland because, one is a civilized country while the other is a shit hole.

Follow the right channel is what you afonjas always say as if you afonjas know exactly what freedom fighting is all about. How can somebody that has never fought for his freedom for once lecture someone that has been fighting and still fight to gain his freedom.

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by theDEVILisHERE: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Tell us the much you know because what the rest of us know is that Nnamdi kanu is a goner and IPOB terrorists are no longer tolerated

Time reveals all things eventually
U can put up a front for people to score cheap points
But u cannot deceive your self
Self deceit is a stupidity cause its a hopeless venture
You know the true situation of things
The fact that it's against your evil wish notwithstanding

What u should know is that, these people you are trying to impress would not be there when nature visits
Nature would come directly to u and pay u ur dues
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Story, story, stoorrrryyyy!!

Meanwhile zoogerian No1 citizens grin grin grin

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Time reveals all things eventually
U can put up a front for people to score cheap points
But u cannot deceive your self
Self deceit is a stupidity cause its a hopeless venture
You know the true situation of things
The fact that it's against your evil wish notwithstanding

What u should know is that, these people you are trying to impress would not be there when nature visits
Nature would come directly to u and pay u ur dues

Save me those early morning sermons, not interested
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Story, story, stoorrrryyyy!!

Meanwhile zoogerian No1 citizens grin grin grin
Where is Nnamdi kanu and what IPOB's next agenda?
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
wordcat:

St. Paul Unongo once advised IPOB to follow the right channel to seek what they want but he was quoted recently saying that they can take up arms to defend themselves if fg fails to defend them.

Ebulu ozu nwa onye ozo, odika ebu ukwu nku.
Cows have helped to reset the dullar.d brain of St. Paul Unongo.

cc alariiwo sarrki

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

According to you afonjas IPOB is dead, why create a thread for something you declared dead??

3 Likes

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Stingman:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/04/03/tinubu-my-life-my-story/

Ogbeni, now will your eat your slimy ewedu vomit...that is the source...

When we tell una say free education is not the best...una go dey beat una pigeon chest...

Once you guys are ignorant you term it shameless and timid bureau garbage...

Would you have any honor remaining in your to apologies to IPOB, who are more intelligent than you toll collecting touts...?

Well done bro!
Stingman=100
Ipobstinks=0
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by theDEVILisHERE: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Save me those early morning sermons, not interested

U're not expected to be interested

it changes nothing

there is no sermon here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki And Other Party Delegates Protesting In Abuja / Heartbreaking Photos Of The 55 People Killed In The Kasuwa Magani Riot In Kaduna / Caption This Photo Secondus And Saraki handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.