Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? (3244 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Stands Proscribed, Terrorist Group – FG / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Where is Nnamdi kanu and what IPOB's next agenda?
If you have brain you should be asking Buratai that stupid question, don't you think so??
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Biafraqueen(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Gosh!!!
Ur a known evil supporter.....
There z no need arguing logically with u.
Swerve jooor.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Stingman: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Well done bro!
Stingman=100
Ipobstinks=0

You de mind them..

The character that often flashes IPOB bureau statistics has disappeared shamefully with his tail between his legs..

He think say we be mate...
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ArodeTsolaye: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2018
The yorubamudeen OP don really suffer for him own thread. See Kpokpoing. grin

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
The yorubamudeen OP don really suffer for him own thread. See Kpokpoing. grin
You and your cohorts are really the ones to be ashamed, the OP tried asking you guys about your director and his whereabout and what the future holds for him, IPOB and Biafra and none of you could give him any meaningful answer.
Don't tell me you've forgotten about Nnamdi kanu so soon, that would be wicked.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by ArodeTsolaye: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
[s]You and your cohorts are really the ones to be ashamed, the OP tried asking you guys about your director and his whereabout and what the future holds for him, IPOB and Biafra and none of you could give him any meaningful answer.
Don't tell me you've forgotten about Nnamdi kanu so soon, that would be wicked.[/s]

yeskerudeen, the opinion of a useless zoogerian buffoon have never been useful to me. May a fulani cutlass find it's way into your skull in the spirit of one zoogeria. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Yyeske(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

yeskerudeen, the opinion of a useless zoogerian buffoon have never been useful to me. May a fulani cutlass find it's way into your skull in the spirit of one zoogeria. grin
Is that all and am I surprised with the expected insult? Hell no I'm not.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by mbos: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's a big lie..

The scammer is nowhere to be found. All his supporters have gone back to their vomits.
Conquered a second time.

Too bad!

WHO ??

YOU ARE FUNNY...BIAFRANS ARE NOT PART OF YOUR SHITTHOLE COUNTRY.. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS AND WILL NEVER SEE YOU AS BROTHERS EVER AGAIN
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by deltalife(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's a big lie..

The scammer is nowhere to be found. All his supporters have gone back to their vomits.
Conquered a second time.

Too bad!
you really have so much time to waste on social media. I wonder what 2018 holds for you.

You need to change your thinking pertarn, time is money.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
mbos:

WHO ??

YOU ARE FUNNY...BIAFRANS ARE NOT PART OF YOUR SHITTHOLE COUNTRY.. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS AND WILL NEVER SEE YOU AS BROTHERS EVER AGAIN

Fine!

I don't see them as brothers too..
The only thing I still don't get is why they run to my region in their millions to live. Why can't they stay in their biafra since they are not Nigerians?

I just hope I don't end up dealing ruthlessly with you guys in future cos I gat zero tolerance for nonsense.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Alariiwo: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
deltalife:
you really have so much time to waste on social media. I wonder what 2018 holds for you.

You need to change your thinking pertarn, time is money.

Take your advice and give it to your brothers on this forum.

My own 2018 is settled and I can assure you that I'm doing just fine.
Re: What Is Kanu's Fate Now That IPOB Stands Proscribed? by Dainfamous: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
OOfemmanu actually kill these baboons brain no cure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” / JUST IN: INEC Recounts Aso Rock Results. / Throwback Newyork Times Biafrans Capitulate To Nigeria, Ending 30mth Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.