Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy (611 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by WNRealm: 2:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Just Negodu see this post i just stumbled upon on Facebook;
“No Nagging, No I am on My period (menses), no i am tired and not in the mood, no buy me credit, no buy me weave, no pay my rent, no more buy me this buy me that, You can even build her to your specification, Big Boobs, Big Ass all for Just N880K — and sex is available 365 days a year, This is a good deal and Definitely the end of women, Afterall in the first place the only thing Most women bring to the table in a Relationship is sex, so sex doll here i come”

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/this-is-end-of-women-after-all-most-of.html

1 Like

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by GeleFanzgore: 2:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Really
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by GeleFanzgore: 2:25am On Jan 19, 2018
She brings money and food to me for a proper knacking the kulo-bush.

Should sex doll replace my Angel? He'll Noooooo!!!!
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by tealaw(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2018
I still prefer my chocomilo, my pumpkin, my cherrypie.
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by DeeFlask(m): 4:22am On Jan 19, 2018
this is wrong why equate a whole gender with lifeless plastic.
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by GOFRONT(m): 4:29am On Jan 19, 2018
I need a sexdoll that has Mercy Johnson face and bakkassi.....With a hairy punnana

#WESTANDWITHSEXDOLL........
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 19, 2018
DeeFlask:
this is wrong why equate a whole gender with lifeless plastic.

The whole comparison of a sex doll with a human is just so so wrong. I don't know how some folks are thinking it's fun to be doing this.
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 19, 2018
The true prices are around N30k, N100k

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by Edopesin: 4:44am On Jan 19, 2018
#WithSexDollsWeStand
Awon Feminist How Market

1 Like

Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by festwiz(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2018
I hate it people say sex is all women have to offer. It's not an accurate representation. What about STDs, High blood pressure, depression, headaches, nagging, general unrest, reduction in bank balance? You people need to represent women properly.

Na joke o...
Re: "This Is The End Of Women After All Most Of Them Only Have S*x To Offer" - Guy by donstan18: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public / Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly. / Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.