Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex (50814 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by jaelz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Hear my story out before you judge me:

So I lost my ex about 2 months back when she became a Personal Assistant to a serving senator, I just noticed that she stopped appreciating the little money and things that I usually gave her and did for her since she started working with the senator.

She was staying at her parents house in Abuja but recently rented a place for herself and furnished it to taste, I was shocked and I asked how a girl that just started a personal assistant job with a senator and a salary of just 120k per month is able to rent a self contained apartments of about 750k per year and even furnished it to taste, she got very angry and said I should be happy for her that if I can't do it atleast she did it herself.

She has also never allowed me to stay in the house 🏠🏡 for once not to talk of coming to visit her

262 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Manigie: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Just count your blessings and move on, man,. Obviously this one wouldn't have made a good wife.....

764 Likes 44 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Mjshexy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
So what led to the break up, jealousy?

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Abuja levels. She used you, na so Dem dey do. Yahoo girls

325 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by talented321: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
They forget the past easily, as she dey with the senator now sef, if the governor call her now she will abandon the senator and move on with the govo.
But to tell u the truth many of this girls wey una complain of na run girls yet una went into relationship with them.

562 Likes 42 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.

642 Likes 58 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
nnamdizen:
When you get to understand that, anything relating to women in general is all about what a man can offer her and nothing else, then you will know where your priorities should be as a man.
I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

64 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by john1101(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

I don't get you guys argument. You mean she should remain at the same level and wait until the guy moves up before she moves too.
Nigeria men can't handle their women doing better than them, yet their games are poor.
A man should support her woman and become her champion. If you can't handle that, move on to the one you can handle

He just said she didnt allow him enter the house, which is init self funny.

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
john1101:

He just said she didnt allow him enter the house, which is init self funny.
He gave the summary, without stating what are chain of events that led to that.
One sided narrations

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by john1101(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

He gave the summary, without stating what are chain of events that led to that.
One sided narrations

You stated the obvious, let the lady say her part.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Foodqueen(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Life happens.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Thrash. Is this what it's about. If it is, why can't she move up with him and not any other way ?

You go dey press your phone upside down. Yeye

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by myyansh68(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
En dy pain you cheesy. So you want make she be like you for ever or make she no achieve because her boyfriend still dy dance under the rain abi? .

J E A L O U S Y

In CAPITAL LETTERS

Abeg make she run far ooo, na those kind Men, dy poison well doing Women with peppersoup in the name of " I come for settlement "

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Thrash. Is this what it's about. If it is, why can't she move up with him and not any other way ?

You go dey press your phone upside down. Yeye
Waiting be thrash. Move up, waiting you dey yarn.
The girl did the best thing. Wether it will workout for her is another thing. But I pray that it work out.
The guy will hopefully meet his level also. My advise is for him to up his game

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

There is no argument anywhere sir, you may have misunderstood my post, maybe out of spite for "Nigerian men" as you have categorized us, but my two cent about the matter at hand is that we men most times dont get our priorities right especially when we are involved with the opposite sex, but they on the other hand knows exactly what they came for and how to get it, when they sense decline or reduction in the benefit they came for, or get a better offer elsewhere, they switch without looking back. That my friend is called business transaction and nothing more!

233 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Ehinjuola: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Your Ex na ogbon ..
Sharp girl… cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Waiting be thrash. Move up, waiting you dey yarn.
The girl did the best thing. Wether it will workout for her is another thing. But I pray that it work out.
The guy will hopefully meet his level also. My advise is for him to up his game

You don't have sense. Not just as a man but as a human being. If everyone keeps dropping people like that would society not be in chaos. Oponu.

Isn't it a nice British Naija lady working in Met police, came for reality show, saw a man, got married to him and today there's bliss and peace all over her.

You think like a wretched poor person. This is your thought pattern. That of wretched poor people. Disloyalty, wretchedness and betrayal.

E go meet you for front

228 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
nnamdizen:
There is no argument anywhere sir, you may have misunderstood my post, maybe out of spite for "Nigerian men" as you have categorized us, but my two cent about the matter at hand is that we men most times dont get our priorities right especially when we are involved with the opposite sex, but they on the other hand knows exactly what they came for and how to get it, when they sense decline or reduction in the benefit they came for, or get a better offer elsewhere, they switch without looking back. That my friend is called business transaction and nothing more!

Thank you. My creed to people who call themselves a friend is that if you cut me off because of one seemidng advantage, make sure you can never need my help for life.

Even business partners treat one another right not like bitter narcissists

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
nnamdizen:
I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Wodu89: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

I'm a Nigeria Man too and Married. Anytime my partner is into anything progressive, I get involved without even been invited, I offer advise, share significantly in the advancement and most of the time, they end up thanking and appreciating me for making it happen. But the fact is that I know I have to be part of that success otherwise another person will play my role and I will be left behind. Even if she's going to the wrong direction, I will usually championed her into seeing that the direction she's heading is headless.
The other part is that Men should consistently grow themselves. I am also praying for my daughter to succeed and marry a responsible and successful husband. You can't wish less

This one no Sabi talk. Go and write it. The same would happen to your son's. You'll feel his pains as a father since you can't discern truths

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

You don't have sense. Not just as a man but as a human being. If everyone keeps dropping people like that would society not be in chaos. Oponu.

Isn't it a nice British Naija lady working in Met police, came for reality show, saw a man, got married to him and today there's bliss and peace all over her.

You think like a wretched poor person. This is your thought pattern. That of wretched poor people. Disloyalty, wretchedness and betrayal.

E go meet you for front
You are completely mannerless. I'm discussing with you in a very civil manner and listen to your responses.
I can't join issues with your type. You lack home training.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Lifestone(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wodu89:

This one no Sabi talk. Go and write it. The same would happen to your son's. You'll feel his pains as a father since you can't discern truths
I engages with my son's regularly on how to be a responsible man, that's my job in Parenting. To spot evil women and how to deal with them. I will not expect my son to complain in this manner because he's trained enough to be the one calling the shot. That's what make a good man

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Cassandraloius: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stop falling for her, she's is using you.💯
RUN for your dear life bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Her 2 months salary is 240k and she already rented an apartment of 750k. She even furnished it to taste and didn't even allow you to stay in the apartment.

Thank your Star! You have just been saved. Your mother's prayer is working. Rather than this long epistle, grab a bottle of origin and add peppered Suya to it. Discountenance her thought, and destroy everything that may bring her memory to you.

A young lady in dalliance with politicians is like a Chicken being fed for slaughter.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Styluss: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Count your loses and move on, more reason I think very well before assisting a person I am dating, If it's not negligeable, I wont do it.

jaelz:
What I Just Discovered About Women

A woman loses respect for a man or her current boyfriend once she starts getting intimate with someone that is richer and more well to do than him

Cc: lalasticlala Seun onila farano mynd44

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Styluss: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
That's not jelousy! A man is expected to assist a woman if they have a breakthrough. When a woman breaks through, they see the man as below standard, I dont blame them, I think that's how most of them are wired. Only the ones with fear of God and a good hometraining will stick with the man and elevate him.
I think you are like the later, you see supporting a man as jelousy
Mjshexy:
So what led to the break up, jealousy?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by nnamdizen(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lifestone:

Now we are arriving somewhere, for the fact that you do all that for her makes you an indispensable asset in her life. Imagine for a minute you decide to withdraw that support, do you think your home will still remain thesame?
So moral of this whole conversation is, men should not prioritize any relationship with the opposite sex to the detriment of their self improvement, rather they should aspire to grow and put more effort in raising their current status, which in turn will provide all the necessary advantages they need to keep any relationship with the opposite sex.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Savedday2: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Dizzyyish: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
She was using you for her self-serving interests and she has seen a better "tool" than you. It may sound harsh but it's the truth. Also, she can't afford that fully-furnished apartment and didn't get all that for free, so best believe she paid for it with her body (the world's oldest profession).

You should probably read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/wahala-chaos-female-nature-volume

and..

https://www.nairaland.com/7166252/wahala-chaos-female-nature#113575657

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Depriest2020: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2023

Guy you've lost her to the senator. The person that rented and furnished the room for her warned her not to bring another manchi there.

If am to advise, you don't have to be upset with her, she just upgraded her status. Just see her as a f**k mate and not a girlfriend, as long as you sabi knack her well, she will always come to you for good f**k and to the senator for the money. She can introduce you to the senator as her brother, through the senator you will get better job, meet more senators and more contacts + connections.

If you assure her you won't cause trouble for her and her man-friend, then she would be free to answer her calls in your presence. Am telling you from experience, I got most of my contacts & connection through that way.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
😂😂😂 you are dating yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex by Biglittlelois(f): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
She moved up....she made her choice....you should move on.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.