Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) (51087 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Wife, Snowhite's Birthday With Lovely Pic & Message / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
yvelchstores:
Someone who has married three times clearly has issues.
toils with women's weaknesses. Uses them for his selfish gains.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
y did u na leave her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by firo08(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
This FFK get eye sha. I like his choice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Cunnilingus(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can't say the same about my ex. Wish I neva meet her. Wasted 2 years of my life

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by yvesboss(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
holluwai:
Kaboo

grin

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by TheAngry1: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
You love her this much,yet you left her?
Whatta logic.

Now you know why we say the guy is irrational and lacks emotional intelligence grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by opribo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
It can only be alcohol...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
that means the new one is no longer with him and he is already regretting forming love for that Gina
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Xisnin(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cunning man, he is trying to counter sahara's narrative.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by teejet: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Prodigal ex-husband!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by teejet: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
A man appreciates the woman in his life more when he has nothing, but the moment he starts swimming in millions, he starts misbehaving.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
You don't know what u have ,till u loose it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
corrupt promiscous cheater of women...

1. jima gave birth to Remi...2.Ego ...gave birth to precious...3....who gave birth to Arrogant?

all these belated encomiums..is to save face...like water poured on the back of calabash, it is meaningless

you have achieved ur victory and cheated her to satisfy greedy, selfish urge..period...but GOD dey..oo!

if you hate women oppression and cheating..then ..share!...but if u like those idiots who deceives them...then, cry and shed crocodile tears!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Sixthskin(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear
the fact that you are in a relationship with someone or a woman is your wife doesn't mean you guys will be together forever some circumstances beyond you guyz control might arise and it will lead to a break up
but the only thing you guys can do is to remain friends till the end of time.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend
she has shown me love, care and attention to the extreme.
this is the first time a woman is loving me like crazy. her love for me now make me believe that when a woman loves she loves for real
and they can move mountains for the guy and hardly cheat on him.
they will be behaving as if their life depends on you even if you be the type when nor even dey reason their up keep bills at all.

so most times when we are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

Sensei! I adore thee...well said....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by CornFooPanda(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why then did you divorced her?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
When u miss an old tight punny so bad........
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by puffpuff: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is a product of idleness , loneliness and brokenness. Was she not alive in those prsperous days of his?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
yimu...what's the point of pouring on her these encomiums
when ua not together again...story for the dead gods abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by jannylove: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
it is absolute foolishness....it is either you are in or out. stop joking with a woman's emotion.
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear
the fact that you are in a relationship with someone or a woman is your wife doesn't mean you guys will be together forever some circumstances beyond you guyz control might arise and it will lead to a break up

this is the first time a woman is loving me like crazy. her love for me now make me believe that when a woman loves she loves for real
they will be behaving as if their life depends on you even if you be the type when nor even dey reason their up keep bills at all.

so most times when we are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by funshint(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear

u don't love your gf....when u truly love someone u'd think of nothing but to spend d rest of your life together!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
if she has all those attributes, so why did u leave her?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Bsingle(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
K

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Cholls(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear

my brother and Mr Eazy dey look for songwriter o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by olasam218(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Then why did you leave her in the first place...

...Another stupid post...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
kingthreat:
Chei. This FFK guy is a complete loonatic. After exposing the poor woman to physical abuse and infidelity that she had to flee him, he is now praising her on social media. He disgust this woman to the extent he was a persona non-grata to the daughter's wedding but here he is trying to play a nice guy. Madness

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by wtfcoded: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is FFK not an afonja?
cheating,lies, skull mining, evil, heartlessness is a tradition to all male afonjas
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Jimbadly: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hope he sends the same message to his 3 other ex-wives on their birthday. Unrepentant wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Over to you Precious Chikwendu! grin
Old soup is always SWEETER.
A man never forgets! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Love this!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
ekems2017:
Respect to FFk. Even though you are no more with her, no time for beef. Still showing respect to her. Not like some so call preacher against tithe.

I no mention person name o

u don start oo grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
yvelchstores:
if he is such a matured man, she wldnt have been his ex.

All thanks to his new wife dat have him sm sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.