Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) (51093 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Wife, Snowhite's Birthday With Lovely Pic & Message / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 57th Birthday With A Game Of Thrones Inspired Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
I honestly didn't see anything wrong until he said this "There is no doubt whatsoever that God sent you into my life". Even if i know nothing anymore i still know God makes no mistakes.... So FFK enjoy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by lordsterlin(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear
the fact that you are in a relationship with someone or a woman is your wife doesn't mean you guys will be together forever some circumstances beyond you guyz control might arise and it will lead to a break up
but the only thing you guys can do is to remain friends till the end of time.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend
she has shown me love, care and attention to the extreme.
this is the first time a woman is loving me like crazy. her love for me now make me believe that when a woman loves she loves for real
and they can move mountains for the guy and hardly cheat on him.
they will be behaving as if their life depends on you even if you be the type when nor even dey reason their up keep bills at all.

so most times when we are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by slawomir: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
jannylove:
it is absolute foolishness....it is either you are in or out. stop joking with a woman's emotion.
try to understand the message am trying to pass across

the point am trying to make is that
no one fuccking knows tomorrow
what will happen to our relationship tomorrow I can't tell but am trying to make her see that no matter what happened to it we will never be distance apart like enemies

I will do my best to see we remain the best of friends

read and understand a written message
abi you nor do comprehension for school
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
ekems2017:
So because there are no more together they should be quarelling at keeping malice?
No matter how we view him I atleast respect him for remembering her. Period.

I never said malice. Well keep respecting FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by degamemaster(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
There comes a time in a man's life when he keeps pride and anger aside and celebrate that special one in his life means or meant more than a million to him. FFK just did that and I respect him for that and I pray others learns from him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by room089: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Was this not the woman she cursed, rejected and disown even on social media?

This same FFK rejected and disown her daughter on social media.

He rejected every entreaty by all and sundry to give his blessings to his daughter when she was getting married.

He blatantly refused to attend her wedding.

FFK may God have mercy on you!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by dnawah(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode is celebrating is ex-wife, Gina on her birthday today.

Although he has started a new family with his wife, Precious, who has a son for him, he still has so much love and respect for his ex-wife and he is letting everyone know this. He even used her photo as his Instagram display picture.

FFK poured encomium on Gina, who is the mother of his daughter Remi writing;

"Happy birthday to my wonderul Gina. May God bless you and be with you now and always. You are such a blessing to me and to our beautiful daughter Remi.
Patient, kind, loving, forgiving, strong, joyful and filled with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Your counsel on all matters is worth more than all the treasures of the earth.
As constant as the northern star, you are a true Daughter of Zion: beautiful, charitable, sensitive, faithful, long-suffering, resilient, wise, compassionate and bold and so blessed am I to have shared so much of my life with you.
Ever since I first laid my eyes on you in 1993 you have brought me nothing but love, kindness, peace, joy, prosperity and blessings.
You helped me to discover myself and saw me through the most challenging times of my life. Without you I would never had made it through sweet Gina.
There is no doubt whatsoever that God sent you into my life. You are an angel and I will always love, honor, respect and appreciate you.
May you live long and prosper and may you go forth to fulfil destiny. Greatness beckons and you shall excel and play your role.
Love from Precious, Aragorn and everyone here. We are all so proud of you. You are our pride and our joy. You are our strength. Love you Gina....always will."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/without-you-i-would-never-have-made-it.html

waiting 4 her reply,pls op no 4get to post is too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by davidif: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
jannylove:
it is absolute foolishness....it is either you are in or out. stop joking with a woman's emotion.

Gbosa!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by davidif: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
room089:
Was this not the woman she cursed, rejected and disown even on social media?

This same FFK rejected and disown her daughter on social media.

He rejected every entreaty by all and sundry to give his blessings to his daughter when she was getting married.

He blatantly refused to attend her wedding.

FFK may God have mercy on you!

For realz? When? Show us evidence.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by room089: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
davidif:

For realz? When? Show us evidence.
Evidence abound on google bro.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bros I no start anything o.

Harrynight:

u don start oo grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by rockcitie: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
From the way you sound, it seems you don't love this your woman. It's a one-sided love from her own end. Don't play games with a woman's heart & never take anyone's love for granted.

slawomir:

yes it happens my dear
the fact that you are in a relationship with someone or a woman is your wife doesn't mean you guys will be together forever some circumstances beyond you guyz control might arise and it will lead to a break up

this is the first time a woman is loving me like crazy. her love for me now make me believe that when a woman loves she loves for real
they will be behaving as if their life depends on you even if you be the type when nor even dey reason their up keep bills at all.

so most times when we are together cuddling and watching movies i just whisper this to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear

I don't even know what to make of those things you whisper to her...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
jannylove:

Totally unfair to the girl in question...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by laudate: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
slawomir:
yes it happens my dear

Wubbish! sad The girl is even daft for believing you. When a man loves a woman, he does all he can to keep her close, and lets the whole world know she is the queen of his heart. He puts a ring on it and sets a seal over their relationship, so she can belong to him.

You do not love this lady. You are merely enjoying her company as a brief interlude, or using her to pass time, until things get better or you can find someone else who catches your fancy. undecided

Let her go now and make something of herself, or allow her to find another man, who would love her with the same degree of affection that she has for you.

rockcitie:
From the way you sound, it seems you don't love this your woman. It's a one-sided love from her own end. Don't play games with a woman's heart & never take anyone's love for granted.
Oh, shey you sef don see am? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Gariga: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't understand this o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by laudate: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I don't even know what to make of those things you whisper to her...
He is whispering 'sweet nothings' to her, and the girl who is nothing but a glorified mumu, is lapping it up instead of taking a walk. The man has told her stylishly, that they are unlikely to have a future together....so what is she still waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Shitface(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
slawomir:

yes it happens my dear

This stuff gets me scared of getting married to a great extent.
That girl will always have an obligation to you and it might sound good to you but it's not good to the other man who will come and love her.
She will always love you and she can always be receptive to you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by JustAPhase(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Better you realised not sex dolls.
Truth is in every man's life, there's this precious girl or woman we can't easily forget no matter how we try.
Pride apart.
So in the spirit of the FFK encomium, I celebrate you Ezinne wherever you are. Just know you're not an ex.

See dem asslickers.
Disgrace to men. GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
JustAPhase:

See dem asslickers.
Disgrace to men. GTFOH!
Lol...
Wait o, is it yourass?
Is it your disgrace?
someborry cannor lick ass and disgrace in peace again for this country?
Stfu and mindeding your business. Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.