Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) (4226 Views)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Kolababe: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
According to the lady on Facebook.She used to be very thin 3 years ago but she is now very hippy! She didn't disclose her secret though, but her transformation picture has shocked many....

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-lady-shares-her-3-years-journey-to-a-gigantic-butt

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Kolababe: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
More
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by ceezarhh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
let me just admire it and keep my thoughts to myself...

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by majamajic(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
whorisdis !!!!!
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Not surprise cos they re particular exercise for ladies to boost their ass
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Fingerprinter(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
You mean three years journey to being a hippopotamus?
I prefer her former self with a bigger bress though.

2 Likes

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Arabiandude: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Looks nice, i mean the shape
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Truly

Thick and thin have been through her

lipsrsealed
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Artificial "fukefuke" butt.

Yansh made of foam
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Jimbadly: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Horrendous photoping skills. The butts and hips look so out of proportion with her torso.
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol what did she do to achieve this

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Crossbow(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Do u really want to know?
cool
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Crossbow:

Do u really want to know? cool
Am curious yeah. And don't give me the cliche "semen"
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Am curious yeah.
And don't give me the cliche "semen"
wat esle if nt it : if u want i can help u.
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Crossbow(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Am curious yeah. And don't give me the cliche "semen"
undecided Remove semen? that was supposed to be my first point... grin
Eating specific diet and exercising..
Excercise such as jogging, jumping jacks, sit ups, planking and SQUATTING..
Food will contain some calories.. Chicken and Red meat.
NB: Try the semen cliche first cool

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Crossbow:

undecided Remove semen? that was supposed to be my first point... grin
Eating specific diet and exercising..
Excercise such as jogging, jumping jacks, sit ups, planking and SQUATTING..
Food will contain some calories.. Chicken and Red meat.
NB: Try the semen cliche first cool
Gotten smiley
Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2020
StrawberryGloss:
she went 4 transforming life night(night of transformation)

1 Like

Re: Slim Lady Shares Her 3 Years Journey To A Gigantic Butt (photos) by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Kolawoleodukoya5:
she went 4 transforming life night(night of transformation)

(1) (Reply)

Anatomy Of The Female Active Years - The Best Age Range To Choose From / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home / What To Do When A Lady Says I Have A Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.