Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,238 members, 7,825,922 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) (2845 Views)

'Saboteurs Behind Lagos Refuse' - Cleaner Lagos Initiative / Distribution Of Cleaner Lagos Initiative Thrash Bags Begins / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Jezzz. Those refuse need massive evacuation before they start the normal routine.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
More like Ohakim's IMO and Rochas's IMO. When I first visited Owerri, as a young boy in Ohakim's tenure, I was stunned. It was too beautiful and clean for a Nigerian state capital. Go see Owerri today and how Rochas succeeded in beautifying the place with filth.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) by freeze001(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2018
MasterKim:
What you get when you have too many flat heads
They are naturally dirty and only a governor like fasola knows how to handle them better shocked

Don't be such a cheapskate, get off ur expired meds and stop patronising roadside, unlicensed chemists.
Re: Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) by freeze001(f): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
It is clear that this is a recent development, not that the sanitary conditions had ever been 100% but apparently much better than they are now. Did the immigrants u refer to just start filling up the SW a year ago? Are the immigrants now higher in number than d original inhabitants? Are these immigrants also policy makers in charge of governance and policy making?

Sometimes, lay aside ur bias and focus on the major issues; Nigeria is filthy and if not properly addressed such nasties will cause epidemics that do not recognise the difference between immigrants u love to blame and so-called indigenes.

Alariiwo:

Who are those making SW dirty? Is it not the migrants who can't stay in their region and develop it?

They run to every corner of the country to live and make the whole place dirty.

Or you don't know that when pressure is too much on something, it's bound to collapse?

It's when those migrants destroy other regions and run back to their enclave that it will dawn on everybody.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) by MasterKim: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:
ok

I just pity for failures like you

Dirty pigs like you have the guts to blame igbos for a dirty Lagos even when we know that dirtiness is your cultural heritagegrin

Guilty conscience grin
Did I mention any tribe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#osunrerun: “i’ll Be Bringing It One By One As I Defeat APC'' –adeleke Reveals / What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? / Why Is The North Afraid Of Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.