Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell (3233 Views)

Fishy Smell Wants To Stop Me From Getting Married, Please Help / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by 6pax: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
This twitter figth is just too funny grin

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Savage 360!!!

pussy and that fishy smell I don't get it.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
The ones that smell fish are always the broke ones

#realtalk.

They expect to toss a 500 naira ashawo around nd not smell something pungent?

Come up with something new, the joke's on y'all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by edimolu(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

smh
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by 6pax: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

Wow! Interesting.
How does your own smell swerie kiss

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

E pain am

7 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by donstan18: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
6pax:
Wow! Interesting. How does your own smell swerie kiss
It smells like your scrotum ballz

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by DarkMagic(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Af off grin grin

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Daniel2289(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

Seems like this issue really pain you o. It appears like there is more to this than meets the eye. You might want to confide in me.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by IamGoke(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Damage control 101...
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

As if her own smells better.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
grin

Savage 360!!!

pussy and that fishy smell I don't get it.

Most pussies smells fishy ... it's Normal especially week they are about to have release of blood
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
edimolu:

smh

Biko nobody should tell me what I know ooo.must girls pussy smell fishy only those that as stopped mensuration don't smells....
#do your f**king research

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Every part of the body s it's own smell...your armpit nd others. But there is ojoro because guys dick as. No bad smell grin grin grin grin but pussy sweet but sucks.......
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by edimolu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
dammyshaggs:

Biko nobody should tell me what I know ooo.must girls pussy smell fishy only those that as stopped mensuration don't smells....
#do your fucking research
did you even quote the right person? you mis-quoted bro cos i fully agree with yougrin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by chigoizie7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ok let me ask my own.

Can the pussy be washed after use?

because , the fact that no std to fear will make majority of the guys to knack the doll raw.

That means , them go de "cum" inside the doll. Cums are watery and some might go 4 rounds . All the cums deposited inside it. How do one get rid of it?

Abi the thing no go de smell?
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Davedgr8(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
chigoizie7:
Ok let me ask my own.

Can the pussy be washed after use?

because , the fact that no std to fear will make majority of the guys to knack the doll raw.

That means , them go de "cum" inside the doll. Cums are watery and some might go 4 rounds . All the cums deposited inside it. How do one get rid of it?

Abi the thing no go de smell?
buy am.. den test run am to satisfy ur curiousity.
And dnt forget to gv us update too
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Macgreat(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chai but why. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Eldavis(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
edimolu:

did you even quote the right person? you mis-quoted bro cos i fully agree with yougrin

grin grin grin
E blood dey hot
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by chigoizie7(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Davedgr8:

Me wey wan convert from Anglican to Roman Catholic so that I can be a rev father.
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
edimolu:

Bro no vex...Jaree...and some girls will be vexing you like say person never f before... like person no no what's going on down there... the worse part is that girls that sleep around have offensive virginal smells like NH3 grin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by dammyshaggs: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Davedgr8:

grin grin grin
You wicked oooh....
Savage
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Most people commenting here are either suffering sexually or having smelly vaginas
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by edimolu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
dammyshaggs:

Bro no vex...Jaree...and some girls will be vexing you like say person never f before... like person no no what's going on down there... the worse part is that girls that sleep around have offensive virginal smells like NH3 grin
many girls do not even know they smell down there, for some, the pungent odour is let loose when there is a penetration! And mind you, a lady doesn't have to sleep around before having that offensive smell!
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
edimolu:

many girls do not even know they smell down there, for some, the pungent odour is let loose when there is a penetration! And mind you, a lady doesn't have to sleep around before having that offensive smell!

They do bruh just that they are used to the smell so its nothing to them,they only remember the odour when a guy wants to have sex with them grin
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by ubunja(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

lol are you gona stalk every sex doll thread and defend women from every comment cheesy
you have taken all this too personally.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by ChewingStick(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
hahaha.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by edimolu(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
ceejayx:

They do bruh just that they are used to the smell so its nothing to them,they only remember the odour when a guy wants to have sex with them grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by lawalosky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Choi!

Re: Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

#realtalk.

Whuvsoinding so bitter, ma'm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now? / Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.